Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
What I just realized about zombie movies... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gay_Angel_Love

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:50 pm
So I was just day dreaming today about what i'd do incase of a zombie outbreak, and I was looking over all the movies in my head and then, I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING! In all the movies I've seen with zombies (like Resident Evil or Dawn of the Dead ect..) I realized that there was not once, a zombie kid. They're all like 20-50 years of age. Did anyone else notice that?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:45 pm
No I never did notice that but now that you mention it ....its totally true.

Unless the kids are so small they get trampled by all of the other zombies. I mean usually they travel in huge packs so I could see how we might miss a small child in there.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

knightofthe21stcentury

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:18 am
Im_str8_but_LOVES_Yaoi
So I was just day dreaming today about what i'd do incase of a zombie outbreak, and I was looking over all the movies in my head and then, I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING! In all the movies I've seen with zombies (like Resident Evil or Dawn of the Dead ect..) I realized that there was not once, a zombie kid. They're all like 20-50 years of age. Did anyone else notice that?

Shaun of the Dead.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:48 am
Somebody doesn't remember 28 Days Later then.  

eighiehgudgjd

Marcus McFlufferson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:24 pm
Perhaps something for us to be proud of?
Our film makers don't forget about the kiddywinks in the mindless re-slaughter of the living dead.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:35 am
Also, in the second Resident Evil there were a bunch of Zombie kids in that school.  

FaerieShadow1882

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:26 pm
yea their zombie kids you just gotta notice them with those thing god gave you when you were born
i think their called eyes use them and you might notice those zombie kids  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:51 pm
Most zombie films avoid zombie children for a number of reasons- child actors are hard to work with, expensive, annoying, and you can't be violent with them.

This isn't to say zombie films entirely lack zombie children. Night of the Living Dead (196 cool features one prominent zombie child (about 11 in age), and the iconic Dawn of the Dead (197 cool features two zombie children, each of about 6 years in age. Italian grindhouse feature Burial Ground: Nights of Terror (1980) also features a prominent child zombie, however, played by an adult dwarf.

Among a number of others, including Shaun of the Dead and Resident Evil: Apocalypse.  

GilAskan

xParanormal Angelx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:21 pm
I remember seeing a zombie child in the dawn of the dead movie. It was in the beginning of the movie though.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:01 am
There was a zombie baby once ;p  

3 to 25 charactersWhoops

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:42 am
Actually, in the original Night of the Living Dead, there is a child zombie. Also, in the second Resident Evil there were zombie children but they only showed up for one scene. And there was a child zombie and a zombie baby in the Dawn of the Dead remake.
So there are child zombies, but they're not that prevalent. I imagine that's because they're more likely to have been eaten up first. And there wouldn't have been enough leftover to become a zombie.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:27 pm
There are zombie kids in Shaun of the Dead.  

Chokolate Thief

dorasage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:51 am
I believe in the original Dawn of the Dead there were some teenager looking zombies...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:25 pm
I think there are very few child zombies in the movies. The one that I remember was the one kid in 28 Days Later, he was the one in the burger joint when they were trying to get gas. The way I see it minature zombies are way to scary and we can't handle that right now esp. in todays movies.  

rocksteadyandbebop

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:28 pm
i don't think anyone's mind is so sick to think up of ways of killing a zombie kid. and if there are zombie kids, we might just never see them.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff