Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply Blogs of Doom
The Rants and Raves of an Otaku

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count Chocolat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:27 pm
I finally got around to making one of these. It's looks inviting. I'm sure no one's going to care though. Which I don't really mind. It's like writing in an online journal, isn't it? Except anyone can see. I don't know if I like that...

I should do something, like, introduce myself. Let the emptiness know who I am. I'm Rocio, please don't ever call me that, thanks. My family calls me 'Ochi', but I'm not letting anyone other than them call me that either. My username is just fine, thank you very much. (I'm very picky about what peopel call me.) I seem to enjoy being called ochisan-sama on here. I was very honored. Anyway, moving on... I'm 14. And a half. Almost. My mom likes saying that I'm "almost 15!" every time I mess up and do something wrong. Of course, I'm nowhere near, seeming to have until May until I turn 15. She's been saying that since before I turned 14. She does the same to my sister, who is two years younger, but twice as bad. (Rant all you want, ochi-kun. Rant all you want.)
Hmm... I have an obsession with chocolate and vanilla ice crema topped with whipped cream. I prefer dark chocolate, for some reason. Not that I don't love milk chocolate, I just like the kind that's the left-over from the milk-chocolate making. I first tried it in my English/History class, where the awesomeness that was my teacher Ms. Rocky (note: NOT HER REAL NAME!) gave us white, dark, and milk chocolate along with cocoa beans. Oddly enough, I loved the cocoa beans and went around class stealing it from people.
Speaking of Rocky, she was this anime/manga fanatic, just like me. She let me borrow her 16 volumes of FullMetal Alchemist as well as Fushigi Yugi and Ceres: Celstial Legend. Too bad she wouldnt' let me borrow her yaoi, although I begged. Yes, I am a yaoi fan and I'm proud! That's why my siggie obviously displays my love for it. I don't need people bitching about that now, it's just something very random I found one day in my quest for the most awesome siggie ever.

I think I should stop, because I'm tired of typing. And I have a headache, which chocolate should cure, but I'm out of chocolate. (I haven't had an actual bar or bag of chocolate since summer! Not even for Hallowe'en~!). So, I will finish my extremely long rant and leave to continue some other time.
Ah, this must be extremely boring, but it's for my entertainment, not anyone else's. No one has to read about me!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:47 am
Here again, just for the heck of it.

I am reading Breaking Dawn, the fourth installation of the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I am enjoying it very much, actually. I've read nearly 400 pages in the span of two days. Not a whole lot, but I get distracted easily, so applaud my advance. Good book, I need about 50 pages to finish now. So happy.
Today, I am stuck hangign out in the living room. Because my carpet is being cleaned, since the people didn't get to my room on THursday when they came. It's rather annoying, seeing as how my possessions are still in there. And the fact that the woman out there calls me "Sotchil" doens't please me. I'm furious about it. I have nothing against the Mexican culture, beleive me, I thrive in it, but I just hate that my own Salvadorean culture is being pushed aside. And that my name is being so grossly disfigured. I simply HATE the name. I'm sure they mean no harm by it, of course. I just wish that they hadn't ignored my mom's corrections and went on to call me by my real name, ROCIO. I'll correct them next time.
BTW, the nickname I've adopted came from my sister (2 years younger). When she was little, she was unable to say my name, so she morphed "Rocio" into "Ochi". I didnt' mind, since I couldn't force her baby mouth to say it right if she couldn't and I thought it was cute. I still do. And my brother calls me ochi as well. Along with my mom, dad, aunt, my uncle Toño, and my uncle Luis. So I don't mind it. But I dont' like complete strangers going up to me and saying, "Hey, Ochi...." (or that woman, "Sotchil, I'm going to use your restroom.") Also, recently I found out that Ochi is a Japanese last name. You can't imagine my surprise at seeing Kisuke Ochi's Go records while I read "Hikaru no Go". Creepy.

Count Chocolat

Count Chocolat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:30 pm
Long time no see dear not-so-personal personal space. XD

Today, I went to the GSA, as usual. Because the GSA holds every meeting every Thursday at lunch in DeSoto hall (it's the brand new building that is rather like a clock tower). And we talked, as usual. We scheduled a couple events, like the Valentine's Day party: bring a date to the Rocky Horror Picture SHow (or something like that). And on January the 8th is Bring-a-Friend Day. So, I was planning on bringing one of my friends, but when I asked, she's just like, "I'm not going," and scoffed. Which pissed me off and I overreacted (as usual) and ran away.
Later, she started being all bitchy here on Gaia about it. I just wrote "I'm sulking now" and she started lecturing me on how she never plans stuff out and how she has more important things to do than going to a club meeting, like squirting milk down her nose. And she also went on to say that I had nothing to do telling her what to do (it was a suggestion!) and that she wasn't going to the meeting and that was it. Of course, she was so bitchy about it I wanted to kill the computer. I overreacted again, but she knows that and she starts lecturing me about me lecturing her. I just wish she didn't take everything so lightly and act as if it were a cakewalk getting there while I work my butt off.

ANyway, on a different note: I called my best friend, Lupe-chan yesterday. I haven't seen her or even talked to her since the end of the year in May. We talked a lot and left reluctantly as her phone started running out of battery. It was so much fun! I'm going to call her again tomorrow. I miss her so much! >.< She needs to get an email adress PRONTO!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:26 pm
I'm here again, big whoop.

Ignored that friend today. I'm feeling kinda guilty because I did piss her off. I need a while to cool down and be able to see what I did wrong. But you know, I am mad, because even if I pissed her off, I was being real careful to try not to. And she wasn't. Very blunt. And my French teacher said my friend was being unrealistic about college. And she was. I wonder if she plans more than a few hours at a time.

My current BFF keeps giving me mangas to read. Petshop of Horrors, Pardise Kiss, Love Com, Penguin Revolution, and now Flower of Life (by Fumi Yoshinaga). She's got me hooked. And I just found out that Fumi Yoshinaga writes and draws yaoi! Which made me happy. And I realized there are so many good yaois that I have yet to read. She's also the author of Gerard & Jacques, this yaoi manga I've been wanting to read since last year! I have to wait a couple more years though crying . But I love her stuff. It's just so awesome!

Count Chocolat

I Lelouch vi Britannia I

3,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:51 am
I like the otaku. how about you?  
Blogs of Doom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash