Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
In Remeberance Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kikioblack
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

25,225 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:22 pm
As time goes on people in our lives eventually pass on form this life, some from old age and others from unexpected tragedies. This is for anyone to post in who wants to post a little dedication to those in your life that are no longer here. You don’t have to put anything in here but feel free to if need be.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:44 pm
I would like to post something for my mother, who passed away on August 20th. She'd been sick since... May 2004, I think. I'm not sure, I just know she was very sick, and could barely get out of bed to go to the bathroom. I'm sad she's gone, and with the holidays coming, it's worse, but I'm glad she's finally out of the pain she'd been going through.

Rest in Peace Mama. <3  

A m b i m o n

5,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kyle Rei Basil

Dangerous Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:21 pm
I'd like to dedicate to my grandmother who died of cancer, my grandfather(same side of the family) who died of... well we're not actually sure. And my uncle(other side of the family) who died of liver failure, they didn't bother with a transplant cuz he told them he'd go right out and drink again.

I miss them all. I never really new my grandmother. She died just when I was getting old enough to realize what family was. My grandfather passed away in the summer, and I'm gonna miss going to Alabama to visit him. My uncle was the life of the party and he died a few years ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:43 pm
I give a dedication to my father who died when I was younge from a blood deses that docters have never seen. I miss him alot and only wish things would have been done differently to save his life.

I also hope that our old manager finds peaces, he died from suicied.  

kikioblack
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

25,225 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

margo232

Wheezing Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:31 am
well i dedicate this to my (not shure my family tree is big) uncle he died when i was about 6 or 5 from cancer in lungs he was dieing all day
and to my grandmothers mom she died of not shure but i think old age  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:36 pm
I'm posting for my guinea pig, who died last february *cries* don't laugh, he was my baby. I miss you Koala Bear! *love*

"Gone but never forgotten..."  

purpletomatoes

Tomokie Masen

Angelic Fairy

11,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:05 am
Morgaine le fey12
I'm posting for my guinea pig, who died last february *cries* don't laugh, he was my baby. I miss you Koala Bear! *love*

"Gone but never forgotten..."

It's a terrible thing when a pet dies. They're just like family.
For my Aunt who was my mother figure. May you finally find peace and thank you for everything that you did. We will miss you.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:46 pm
My best friend and my love Marco
Im sorry you didnt live long enough to see your 19 birthday.
I really cared for you and love you even more now, because of everything your friend told me, that you were to afraid to say.
I wish I could have spent more tme with you.
I love you <3

LittleAriesRaver

jesusthezombie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:24 am
i would like to dedicate this to my grandfather,he was the most understanding and wisest man i have ever known, no matter what you did or who you were he would accept you  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:49 pm
Here is to Grandpa Bruce, may you rest in peace. He died of polio. He lived a long life though, 77 years of exitment

Here is to Grandmpa Marylen, who died of Emphezema. Even though you made the deciison to give your life up to cigarettes, you made many of us choose not to do the same.

Here is to Kathy, may you never be forgotten. You will remain in everyones hearts and we know you we be with us for always. At 49, you left this earth, your time cut far to short. If heaven is real, I know you would be there.  

Midnight Moon666

Bridget Paloumar

5,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:35 am
To my oldest sister...she committed suicide in 2004 because there were things in her life she couldn't take anymore...I still miss her terribly, 4 years later and counting. May she rest in peace.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:11 am
To my parakeets Farf and Schu(Farfarello and Schuldig). I didn't pay them the attention I should have and I wish I had.  

Kyle Rei Basil

Dangerous Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Toxic_Plague

Dangerous Werewolf

10,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:58 pm
To the unborn child of some friends of mine. They weren't ready for it but it happened. Then it was gone. Also to my aunt she isn't dead yet but I have a feeling she isn't going to make it. She had a heart attack nd is in the hospital if the take her off the ventilator she will die.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:48 pm
To my grandpa Peter Becker Sr. who died of stomach cancer on March 23, 2001. A week before my birthday. We miss you grandpa Pete and hope your happy driving a cement truck in Duluth. *My dad had a dream where he was talking with grandpa Pete and he told my dad that he's up in Duluth driving a cement truck.* Love you.

To my friend Sean Gilmore who died of a car crash on August 25, 2007 at the sweet age of 18. I regret evey day that goes by because I didn't get to talk to you and get to know you better, we all miss you in the "family" and hope your happy wherever you are.

To my grandma Philomena Reinardy who passed away this summer. I'm sorry to say I don't have any memories of us together at all, but I still wish you the best in Heaven.

To my cat Baby who was put to sleep due to abscess teeth which got into her jaw bones in 2006. I miss you and hope you have fun up there in Cat Heaven.

To my neighbor Lucy Denn (my second cousins grandma) who died on April 1 a few years ago (don’t remember what year.) We miss your jokes, and playing cards and dice with you. And no matter what anyone says about you, your a saint in my eyes. Love you and miss you.  

I_Am_Parrot

Green Senshi

12,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

PinkTala

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:41 pm
To my little sister who died November 16 2008. You only died because you were getting clean, which I am very proud of you for. You were taken from us too early and I miss you terribly. I know you would have been an amazing woman. The holidays weren't the same without you this year.

Let's do this right next life.

Help and Advice

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces