Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Politics and Debates
WHAT DO YOU STAND BY ( discussing politics ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

margo232

Wheezing Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:51 pm
what kind of political opinion do you hawe  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:52 pm
im communist and im Marxist  

margo232

Wheezing Consumer

kikioblack
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

25,225 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:09 pm
margo232
im comunist and im marxist

Eeemmm... I don't know much about politics, What are the options?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:38 am
kikioblack
margo232
im comunist and im marxist

Eeemmm... I don't know much about politics, What are the options?
anything you want comunist, democrat etc.  

margo232

Wheezing Consumer

kikioblack
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

25,225 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:45 pm
For the most part I'm Liberal. Don't know anyothers beside Conservatives, don't really care for them tho.

What do the Communist party stand for?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:30 am
kikioblack
For the most part I'm Liberal. Don't know anyothers beside Conservatives, don't really care for them tho.

well i as communist support M ideas so there is a lot of different ideas but the point of communism is supporting the work class beater social insurance and doing good for people in general  

margo232

Wheezing Consumer

Kyle Rei Basil

Dangerous Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Well, I don't actually have a political standing I'm more the type to pick them all apart.

Though I tend to vote Democratically but only because the Republicans are worse.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:03 pm
margo232
kikioblack

well i as communist support M ideas so there is a lot of different ideas but the point of communism is supporting the work class beater social insurance and doing good for people in general

Ah, I was wonder that. I had to read Native Son in American Lit. and they were talking about the Communist Party, didn't even know there was one. The only Communist I heard over was for ruling a country.

More then likely if I looked more into politics I would find a different one, but for the most part i don't really like any of them. i see the purpose of the parties but it's not somthing I want to deal with too much.  

kikioblack
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

25,225 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

margo232

Wheezing Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:31 pm
kikioblack
margo232
kikioblack

Ah, I was wonder that. I had to read Native Son in American Lit. and they were talking about the Communist Party, didn't even know there was one. The only Communist I heard over was for ruling a country.

More then likely if I looked more into politics I would find a different one, but for the most part i don't really like any of them. i see the purpose of the parties but it's not somthing I want to deal with too much.

of course every body have right on their opinion just coz Stalin put every one in to gulags don't make every communist bad. i dont know what is in U.S but i heard that my comrades have a party there  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:29 pm
I honestly think if we got rid of money and polotics and just shared everything it wouldn't be a problem. I also think that if Guilty until proven innocent were in effect we'd have less criminals. Though I'm against violence of any sort, I'm more for killing the criminal(innocent or not) before he kills some one else. As far as my pacifism goes we should really just nuke our nukes get rid of anything stronger than a handgun. Keep alcohol. For gods sake keep it. I watched an entire special on what happened if you take away the liquor so I'd appreciate it if we kept it. I think anyone who keeps there mouth open to do anything other than breath is an idiot(If they let it just hang open for no reason at all...). I think we need to get rid of the bible and any other religion that may be out there. We believe in god, isn't that enough? But the bible was written by men for men. It's bound to be written wrong. Even if it's wrong I still believe in Jesus. So shouldn't that be all we need?

I'm going to stop blabbering like an idiot now and let you chew on all that. Please don't yell at me or try to fight with me over it. I'm not trying to change anyone's vision on the way you see things. I'm just saying what I think and I hope to discuss it like kind and civilized adults.  

Kyle Rei Basil

Dangerous Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

margo232

Wheezing Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:20 am
Kyle Rei Basil
I honestly think if we got rid of money and polotics and just shared everything it wouldn't be a problem. I also think that if Guilty until proven innocent were in effect we'd have less criminals. Though I'm against violence of any sort, I'm more for killing the criminal(innocent or not) before he kills some one else. As far as my pacifism goes we should really just nuke our nukes get rid of anything stronger than a handgun. Keep alcohol. For gods sake keep it. I watched an entire special on what happened if you take away the liquor so I'd appreciate it if we kept it. I think anyone who keeps there mouth open to do anything other than breath is an idiot(If they let it just hang open for no reason at all...). I think we need to get rid of the bible and any other religion that may be out there. We believe in god, isn't that enough? But the bible was written by men for men. It's bound to be written wrong. Even if it's wrong I still believe in Jesus. So shouldn't that be all we need?

I'm going to stop blabbering like an idiot now and let you chew on all that. Please don't yell at me or try to fight with me over it. I'm not trying to change anyone's vision on the way you see things. I'm just saying what I think and I hope to discuss it like kind and civilized adults.

yes i must say hard arguments all that stands but no money you see money was invented so we could measure our hard work easier and without politic we couldn't hawe organization and from beginning of civilization man needs politic and rule to survive without that he culd not organize and survive and sharing well il just say some people will get greedy and then what happens bloody capitalism or feudalism dont know whats worse. and as for punishment i agree. weapons agree to. as for alcohol we should do as ancient civilization kids no adolescents little mature people normal and old on rest day.as for religion we dont need it of course we all need some one or thing to pray or confess (il say doctors of psychiatric)
this was nice discussion i hope it goes on as for adult part im not adult so kiss that good-bye HAHAHAHAHA but civilized i am  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:36 am
Well I don't mean no government at all.

And I'm about to sound like a cheap lord of the rings commericial..

One man to rule them all!?
Yes because he totally has all our best interests at heart even though he only caters to one party? And I'm not saying they should get rid of law or police officers. Or even a type of army.

As for alcohol, if they took it away completely moonshinng and violence would skyrocket. By like 56%. The three times in history that it happened and no one seems to understand that alcohol is better when it's legal.

As for Psychiatrist, I guess I'll be seeing you as one of my patients then?(that's a joke... technically I'm gonna be a psychiatrist)

And money, if we all just shared what we had we'd all be good. We'd still have to work to make those things or else we'd all be screwed(pardon my language). We'd probably still have a cast(some type of list on high class middle class and stuff).

I had another thought. College and schooling should be free or at least cheaper. I can't afford to go to college right now, nor will I be able to anytime soon. I don't even know how to apply for scholarships because no one's ever sat me down and taught me. Or even showed me website's that could help me find scholarships.

I just learned how to fill out a job application, my friend gave me the name of the site and walked me through it. I had a class that was supposed to teach me that. They handed me a paper that explained it and then they explained. That was the whole class.

My guidance counsler kept telling me, while I was filling out papers for college, to ask someone in my family to help me fill it out, someone who went to college. I told him that no one went to college that me and my cousin would be the first. He told me to ask someone in my family who went to college......................................................................................

As for believing a higher power. I say I believe in god and jesus but I don't exactly believe the one's in the bible. I believe they exist and that they do great things. I also believe that there is a misses god and that you can still have sex and drink in heaven.

At least the hippies had one thing right. Peace, man!  

Kyle Rei Basil

Dangerous Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

margo232

Wheezing Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:52 am
Kyle Rei Basil
Well I don't mean no government at all.

And I'm about to sound like a cheap lord of the rings commericial..

One man to rule them all!?
Yes because he totally has all our best interests at heart even though he only caters to one party? And I'm not saying they should get rid of law or police officers. Or even a type of army.

As for alcohol, if they took it away completely moonshinng and violence would skyrocket. By like 56%. The three times in history that it happened and no one seems to understand that alcohol is better when it's legal.

As for Psychiatrist, I guess I'll be seeing you as one of my patients then?(that's a joke... technically I'm gonna be a psychiatrist)

And money, if we all just shared what we had we'd all be good. We'd still have to work to make those things or else we'd all be screwed(pardon my language). We'd probably still have a cast(some type of list on high class middle class and stuff).

I had another thought. College and schooling should be free or at least cheaper. I can't afford to go to college right now, nor will I be able to anytime soon. I don't even know how to apply for scholarships because no one's ever sat me down and taught me. Or even showed me website's that could help me find scholarships.

I just learned how to fill out a job application, my friend gave me the name of the site and walked me through it. I had a class that was supposed to teach me that. They handed me a paper that explained it and then they explained. That was the whole class.

My guidance counsler kept telling me, while I was filling out papers for college, to ask someone in my family to help me fill it out, someone who went to college. I told him that no one went to college that me and my cousin would be the first. He told me to ask someone in my family who went to college......................................................................................

As for believing a higher power. I say I believe in god and jesus but I don't exactly believe the one's in the bible. I believe they exist and that they do great things. I also believe that there is a misses god and that you can still have sex and drink in heaven.

At least the hippies had one thing right. Peace, man!
well i hawe i schizophrenia in my family so il be seeing u (not joke)except the il be seeing coz i hawe my psych in my town

and peace to you to man agree whit all or at least 95%  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:59 pm
hey anyone want to know about something connected to politic im here and don't be shy remember there is no dumb question only dumb answer  

margo232

Wheezing Consumer

Kroxmnela

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:08 pm
Since I'm still working on educating myself about other political systems and don't much like either of the main parties in the US (despite having voted for Obama this past November), I just consider myself an independent with a moderate to liberal viewpoint. We need to hurry up and fix everything that's gone wrong with our democracy.  
Politics and Debates

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff