Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
The worst endings of movies Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Gold!
View Results

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:59 pm
Have you ever seen movies that have good storylines and the ending makes you really mad? Like Alvin and the Chipmunks or I am Legend. Maybe the new AVP? That ending sucked horribly. Any other bad endings?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:29 pm
I think you covered the ones that first come to mind.
You are so right about Alvin and the Chipmunks.
"Can I drive Dave?" "I always wanted to honk the horn!" "Save some horn for the rest of us."
WTF. You guys r cute...don't ruin it by talking!! DX

kawaiipupii

DeathByCelery

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:43 pm
I hate when endings don't feel fully resolved, like in No Country For Old Men or There Will Be Blood (even though I love that movie).  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:49 am
i didn't like the ending to Deathnote the movie. th ewhole movie was good but the ending sucked just like the ending to the cartoon.  

8TH Incher of the World

Clockwork Alchemist

Swashbuckling Bibliophile

37,325 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:04 pm
The ending on I Am Legend was a crime. Both the book and Omega Man had different, perfectly good endings. Why not use one of those?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:21 pm
When I first saw The Sixth Sense, I hated the ending (granted, I was like 9). But I don't think I've ever found a movie I like with an ending I hate. Normally, if I hated the end, I hated the entire movie.

Though, I do have to agree, the end of I Am Legend was a little bit of a cop-out. You can tell there was studio intervention there.  

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

i_mHacker_i

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:30 am
-The ending of death note 2. i hate it. breaks my heart
-the ending of Bridge to Terabithia. breaks my heart too  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:10 pm
Hmm I haven't been unhappy with the endings of any movies so far, just Tv shows.
Like The Last season of CSI (Las Vegas[The last season to be put on dvd, I think 8?])
That ending sent me through the roof.

And then the ending of Season 3 to house. wtf?

Unbelievable.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Fleet Fox

4,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:06 pm

The end of Burn After Reading, Tracey Fragments and No Country For Old Men made me almost hit my TV in anger.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:20 am
To address the recurring theme of No country for Old men. The movie needed to end like that. It shows that the good guys don't always win, that the cruelest criminals often go unpunished. Also, the main characters were dead so were was the story suppose to go from there. Chigurh carries on, and they die Its realistic. As far as bad ending though I have a few.
The Mist- I hated that ending it was to emotional and soul crushing. The book ended with them writing everything that happened to them on napkins in a diner, and they were still driving trying to escape the mist.
Monster A Go-Go- This movie had no ending granted it was made in the 50's but it was still pathetic. You watch the whole movie trying to figure out how they're going to stop the mutant astronaut and then they corner it in the sewer, and then....Nil the movie ends the narrator claiming it never happened and that the astronaut landed safely on earth and there was no monster.
Hancock-A lot of people supposedly liked that movie, and I agree with them for the first hour, but as soon as you find out the other person has super powers (not saying who to avoid spoilers in a chat about the ending of movies) the whole movie goes down hill. It would have been okay to just stay on the story line of a super hero needing a PR agent.  

Burakku_Kitsune

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

x blossoming-innocence x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:10 pm
I know i hate it when that happens. They getya all pumped up throughout the movie, then they fizzle out! sad its sux so badly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:21 pm
Burakku_Kitsune
Hancock-A lot of people supposedly liked that movie, and I agree with them for the first hour, but as soon as you find out the other person has super powers (not saying who to avoid spoilers in a chat about the ending of movies) the whole movie goes down hill. It would have been okay to just stay on the story line of a super hero needing a PR agent.

I completely concur on Hancock. The other person w/ powers killed the movie for me.  

Alkilas

Sleepy-Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:36 pm
Don't get me started on the Season 6 ending of Scrubs. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:54 pm
I Am Legend was a very 'what the heck?!?' ending, but I have to say the worst ending I've seen was the end of The Golden Compass. It was just plain cruel.  

Marie_Myself_and_I

HamsterBlaster

2,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:28 pm
the final fight in the second kill bill movie was so cheap I was expecting bill to be a badass swordsman, but they just talked things out. gonk  
Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff