Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Oh my god! I am so freaked out right now! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I almost dated a freak!
  Ewww...
View Results

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:56 pm
So I went to school with this boy starting in grade school. He always picked on me.
In about middle school he started asking me out. Just about once a year. I always turned him down. He was nice, but I just never saw him that way. He went through more girlfriends than I go though tissues when I have a cold. I was friends with him. I didn't want to wreck it, though many times I considered dating him.
Anyways! My senior year of high school I got put in the hospital for 2 months and was not able to attend regular classes with my friends, as I was so behind. So I lost touch with him.
I just found out he molested a 14 and a 16 year old girl, when he was a camp counselor! My friends say that that's the reason he liked me. I look like a kid. >.>
Its so weird to find that out... I have known him 10+ years!
Link to web page from the news

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:54 pm
that's really freaky  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LadyDamien

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:23 am
Wow, that is really terrible! It's amazing what kids do to other kids these days.

I'm glad I live in Japan. No crime and nothing bad ever happens here. (Unless is one of the Americans)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:28 am
LadyDamien
Wow, that is really terrible! It's amazing what kids do to other kids these days.

I'm glad I live in Japan. No crime and nothing bad ever happens here. (Unless is one of the Americans)

Really? You don't have a lot of crime there? That's so neat! I am jealous. I live in a relatively small town. Medium at best. But it seems to just get worse every year >.>

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:32 am
crime is on the rise here. due to all the "gang" and drug activity  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:37 am
We don't have all that much gang stuff but drugs... they are sprouting up like crazy. Meth (sp?) in particular.  

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:45 am
(correct)
Meth is the main drug going on around here, and MJ as well  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:46 am
I like nonsense...

MJ? What is that sweatdrop
Can tell I was a goodie two shoes in high school sweatdrop

...it wakes up the brain cells.

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:54 am
maijuana? that's what is becoming popular in the recent drug busts  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:00 am
I like nonsense...

Oh! I get it sweatdrop
That was really popular in high school but seems like by collage kids are...bustling towards harder drugs. A friend of mine was in the hospital a few weeks ago over a "bad batch of ecstasy? (sp?)"

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:11 am
I don't see why people think drugs are so great...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:27 am
I like nonsense...

My parents were bad drug addicts when I was growing up. I remember my mom taking me to her counseling meetings when I was like 5-6 when she couldn't find a babysitter. I saw people at the absolute bottom...
I have never drank, smoked, or done any type of drug. I will never allow any chance of my life becoming like those people...
I think its mostly just... they don't know. Unless you have really seen what it can do to you... You really dont know.
If they knew... most wouldn't do it. Thats what I believe at least.

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:39 am
o___o;;;; That's some crazy shet, mate.

A Song Is Born
LadyDamien

Really? You don't have a lot of crime there? That's so neat! I am jealous. I live in a relatively small town. Medium at best. But it seems to just get worse every year >.>

Yeah, because I hear the punishments are so bad over there, that nobody dares do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:23 am
o.o Whoa!

Well, at least ya'll didn't go out with him That would have been freaky. A bit late for me, since I did date a *****. Found out later. . . u.u.

There are gangs here like crazy. Eh, our next door neighbor's house gets graffiti everyday. They conjure up on that corner, and like what the ********? They have killed several people around my block.

Very scary stuff. I heard at least two shootings behind my alley. Called the cops, but it's like what can they do?

Like everything changes, so does our block. It used to be a nice place, but, now it is turning into the next south side (which is bad)

Nemsy

schnauzers4Robin

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:52 am
I keep moving further north because the gang activity and drugs keep moving in.  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games