Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Colorful Shadows

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:19 pm
WARNING!

A MUST READ....

New drug in Schools...

Please pass this on even if you do not have kids in school. Parents should know about this killer drug.
Grandparents, send it to your familys and friends.

PLEASE READ.We all need to be aware!!!!

This is a new drug known as 'strawberry quick '.
There is a very scary thing going on in the schools right now that we all need to be aware of.

There is a type of crystal meth going around that looks like strawberry pop rocks (the candy t hat sizzles and 'pops' in your mouth). It also smells like strawberry and it is being handed out to kids in school yards. They are calling it strawberry meth or strawberry quick.

Kids are ingesting this thinking that it is candy and being rushed off to the hospital in dire condition. It also comes in chocolate, peanut butter, cola, cherry, grape and orange.

Please instruct y our children not to accept candy from strangers and even not to accept candy that looks like this from a friend (who may have been given it and believe d it is candy) and to take any that they may have to a teacher, principal, etc. immediately.

CLICK on the link below to find out more.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,271215,00.html  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:35 pm
=O  

Queeny of Hearts

iLuvHorses7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:53 pm
OMFG - seriously? I will now probably NEVER eat pop rocks again, and have nightmares.
I need to tell my mom about it, too. I'm her only offspring in public school, though she still needs to know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:13 pm
Wow. That's terrible. I can't believe people would so carelessly give drugs to kids and make them believe it's candy.  

Rei Uchikino

himura kiki Yuuki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:15 pm
I'm glad i don't like pop rocks :O  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:25 pm
Strawberry Meth

I thought this sounded kinda urban ledgendy so I snooped it. Guess it's true but the "flavored" thing might have been a stretch.  

The_Count_of_Capieville

Colorful Shadows

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:12 am
Well, what people do is open the bag and put the quick inside. You can buy it from the stores, but not from ppl you don't know. But I would inspect the bag!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:32 pm
Oh, my mom talked to me about that stuff. I thought she was just kidding about that. Good thing I don't take candy from strangers.  

Famous Rapist

cherryvans

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:27 pm
omg drugs 4 kids!thats just wrong  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:47 pm
User Image

Holy cow. What is our world coming to? You can't even feel safe eating candy anymore. Thank you for informing us about this. [code for: I'm never eating pop rocks again] I'll tell my friends, so they can be aware of it,too.  

teddehguru

5,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Member 100

supersailorpeach

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:14 pm
Yuck! Good thing I go to a private school where I can play video games inside instead of going outside. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:25 am
Yes, ive taken a sample to the lab and it seems it's really dangerous. It attacks children instantly!  

SmooBlac

Colorful Shadows

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:37 pm
Yep, it's very hazord.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:00 pm
OMG! This is serious! Glad I don't eat pop rocks...hell, I don't even know what those things are! lol And I prefer milo anyway blaugh  

vode-an

Azusanga

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:21 pm
Goodness!

butbutbutbut.... I love pop rocks ;-;

And this goes back to "Don't take candy from strangers" "Don't go into strangers cars" "Don't take presents from strangers"  
08. ✿ - - - All Around The World News

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff