Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Soo.... I decided I want a tattoo. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay!
  >.<
View Results

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:23 am
I have always been...scared of the idea of getting a tattoo. My boyfriend has been trying to get me to get this one I just adore, but ... I hate needles! I hate pain >.>
But... I think I am ready to go through with it. I want...well you know on a cello? The cut outs? I want those on my back. I am a huge lover of classical music, particularly the cello. I found this fitting, and... I doubt I will grow out of it. sweatdrop

**WARNING! Link below contains what some may not consider appropriate! (A back view of a drawn naked woman)**

Something similar to this.

http://fc48.deviantart.com/fs38/f/2008/335/7/c/cello_tattoo_by_melissa_kay.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:08 am
Nice, where will you have it placed? Remember this is permanent, be certain you like what you are tattooing. Do it because you want it, not for ur bf.

I don't know how large u want it, the larger the more "pain" u will have to endure.

Make sure the artist is licensed, ink does not contain heavy metals & the equiptment is STERILE. Make certain that everything that pierces your skin is new and sterile; to avoid contracting any blood-borne diseases. Aftercare is also very important for the 1st few weeks.

Indigo Racer

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Nemsy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Oh my virgin eyes!!!

Anyway, Song, this is your skin, tattoos are forever. They speak out in ones character.

You might think its harmless, but later when people see that on you, that will not be their thoughts.

Just make sure, you know and will know what you are doing. Your decision will follow you forever.

I like tattoos, but remember when you get all wrinkly it will not look so 'hot'.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:07 pm
(Tattoos... Ladies with tattoos... Ladies with tattoos of naked ladies on them... I don't know...)

It is your body, your temple, your choice. I like tattoos, I like ladies with tattoos, but I don't know about ladies with tattoos of naked ladies of them. Don't let my answer or your boyfriend's opinion sway you on what you do with your body. If you really want that tattoo and you don't feel that your feelings about this tattoo will change over time then get the tattoo, but just remember that it costs a lot more to have a tattoo removed than to have it applied.

As for me, I have been thinking about getting a tattoo that has a White Siberian Tiger at the top which is staring down a Black Panther underneath it which is also staring the White Siberian Tiger down and a cross made out of flames which are bursting outwards between the the tiger and the panther. I want the White Siberian Tiger to have piercing ice blue eyes, and for the panther to have piercing green eyes to be able to show the passion for taking the other down. It really doesn't have much meaning to it, though many have said that it is the battle between good and evil. I have been thinking about getting this tattoo for about 3 years and I still haven't even really known whether I should get it or not because I still don't know how i feel about getting tattoos when I don't know what I am going to look like or what changes are going to happen to me as I get older.

I have an idea for a tattoo for somebody who just wants to have something funny. I think that the biohazard symbol on somebody's rear would be funny. (I thought about doing that, but I decided against it.)  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nemsy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:23 pm
A fun tattoo would be a spinal cord on your back. >u< I been wanting one, but I know later I would regret it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:03 pm
"I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it."

I want it pretty much that placement, but a little smaller ^.^;
My boyfriend has quite a few tattoos, from one of the top guys in the state. He is... really good. Licensed and very professional. I have been considering getting one since I turned 18, and now... I am almost 21. I first saw it when I was about 16, and have adored it since. I am very in love with classical music. Its a big part of my life, and has been since I was a little girl, when my granny took me to the symphony every year during the holidays.

"Today, however isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either."

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:15 pm
3nodding That tattoo looks great! I wouldn't pierce my skin for a tattoo cuz---well---the pain! gonk be careful in making this decision though, just like what everyone have said so far. This is a decision that is going to affect you in the long-term. That tat is gonna be on you forever! BIG decision! Please make sure that you are doing this for YOU and not some boy! My friend made that mistake once, only she tattooed his name across her arm, high up on her arm, at his behest, and now, they are no longer together and she's been upset with herself since every time she looks in the mirror, she remembers him and gets real angry.

Main point: THINK carefully before you go ahead and get it done! surprised

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:53 pm
Don't do the lower back tattoo. If you do the lower then you won't be able to get an epidural when you are in labor and therefore you will end up going through more pain. (Guys shouldn't do it because it looks just plain wrong.)  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:35 pm
"I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it."

Thats not a problem 3nodding
I dont beleive in it. Its can be harmful to babies.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:47 pm
Tattoos are cool. I do like them, but I've always kind of been a wuss about getting one even though I do want one. I don't know where I'd get it, but I'd get a Triforce. My boyfriend told one of his co-workers about how that's the tattoo I want, and he said I'm the most awesome girlfriend ever. xd  

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:31 pm
You know if you get a tattoo, you'll never be able to give blood.

Then again, you're scared of needles. XD *gets the syringe*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:34 pm

You can give blood if you have not had a tattoo within 6 months here (My parents do it all the time an both have at least 5 tattoos.)
I hate needles >.> So creepy!
My boyfriend has triforce on the back of his neck ^.^

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:54 pm
Fool me once, shame on... shame on you,

I can't give blood anyway (something about the shots that I had to get to go out of country), so I wouldn't have to worry about that aspect of it.

Fool me... you can't get fooled again.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:57 pm

>.> I have never left Oregon...

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:09 am
Fool me once, shame on... shame on you,

Have you ever wanted to leave Oregon?

Fool me... you can't get fooled again.

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games