Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply Memorable Threads (a.k.a. Recycling Bin)
Naruto fanfic contest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:06 am
OK I've been willing for a post back from two people who were willing to do a fanfic for me...but hadn't heard from them which by guess are busy with school/collage.

I send a post to someone wait for a reply back and post here. So I'm asking for a fanfic request based of naruto. I'm looking for someone who's a good writer, grammar, and pretty much good with everything and have a well good experience.

Pairing:Kabuto/Sakura (I know... but I like odd pairings expect for others characters and OC)
Genre: Romance/action/angst/supernatural
Rated:M

Plot:probably takes place in 1870 or 1880 (I not sure) and Sakura step father sold her to slavery which she was being sold as she was on the stage drugged while two women were showing breast (which were a good perfect size of a C size)( And also mention that she is untouched which meaning virgin)as many people were bidding her. An till she was sold to man with white long sliver hair who was a doctor....but not knowing that he wasn't human.

Anything that you would like to include for the story:Vampires that can walk in daylight, having bat wings (making their wings reappear at will), and weak against silver blade weapons. And like for Sakura to stay virgin, and a long nice slow romance (Don't like it rushed or too fast).

How long of chapters would you like:At least say maybe 15 or more chapters (I'm not really sure but would like to see longer chapters for the story)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:06 am
And will pay gold  

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:56 pm
Job is taken  
Memorable Threads (a.k.a. Recycling Bin)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games