Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
why are they so stupid? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bla!!!!!
  wow.
View Results

massacre mandi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:02 pm
Okay, some stupid freshman girls at my school made up a rumor about me and my friend kelsey during october (coincidently after me and my bf austin started dating) they told every one that she and i made out at lunch and on the bus. i dont even know who these girls are!! well on friday there was again, a rumor about me and kelsey. This one was pretty much the same but made up by some other girl (still a freshman) she told kelsey that she saw me and her making out at lunch and spooning in the bathroom. then she blamed it on one of kelseys bestfriends. wtf. i dont even know who this girl is. i havent even met her ever. second, she isnt even in my lunch peiriod, so we know she is lying. but why in the world are they doing this?!?!?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:39 pm
Umm what Grade are you in? Because if you like in 11th or 12th grade then it doesn't matter what some freshmeat says. Chances are they will end up getting jumped or something...at least my highschool was like that.  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

massacre mandi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:41 pm
i am only a sophmore.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:53 pm
Join in on the 20k's Poll Making Contest!

scream You should find them and grind their bones to dust! I mean, you should just ignore it. Don't give them the satisfaction of seeing you all disturbed by their idiotic rumours!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

massacre mandi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:37 pm
Angry Kitsune

scream You should find them and grind their bones to dust! I mean, you should just ignore it. Don't give them the satisfaction of seeing you all disturbed by their idiotic rumours!

im not all that mad about the rumors, im just confused on why they are making them up, i dont even know what these girls look like. i have never met them and have never even heard of them untill this.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:45 pm
theyre just stupid little girls.....dont know why they would make those things up, idunno...im not a girl so........maybe they want to get with your boyfriend and want to get him mad cause of that rumor.....or, maybe theyre just stupid little girls......or, maybe theyre looking to get their heads bashed in......again idunno......just beat the ¿¿¿¿ out of them.......or ignore it.......it really doesnt matter so ignore it all.....cause, if it bothers you at all just beat them up........or smack them with a fish........or, throw milk at a wall and scream out random things........like scissors and toast...................so, if you can ignore or disregard the stupid things im saying then surely you can ignore them......  

Lineriku

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:02 pm
How do you spoon in the bathroom? Like, do they even know what spooning is? Because why would anyone spoon in the bathroom? You'd have to be laying on the floor for that...and that's kind of nasty. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:05 pm
No one knows what it's like to be hated
To be fated to telling only lies...

lol really.

But... yeah... this girl, Lexi. She's just a... well, a stupid, bad, little freshman. We aren't listening to any of her rumors.

It is curious to me why there are so many rumors that get made about our group... considering we aren't even "popular" or anything.

But my dreams, they aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be...

NovelistaBug

Esme Eames

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:18 pm
That's just pointless. I wonder what their problem is. I'd suggest ignoring it or asking them why they bothered with a rumor. Good luck with dealing with them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:21 pm
Ignoring it would probably be best. Talking to them would give them the satisfaction of knowing it bothers you. And just so long as your friends aren't convinced by what they're saying, it doesn't really matter anyway. smile  

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

massacre mandi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:12 pm
@ daft- it doesnt bother me. its kinda funny. yeah idk how you would spoon in the bathroom unless you were laying on the ground and thats really gross cause the bathroom floor os always soaking wet.
@esme- hey your the girl who commented me! hi. : )
@buggie- like i siad there are 3 possible scenarios. XD all very likely.
@lineriku-hahah good idea, but i dont need to beat them, people want to do it for me. like my bf. : )

ooooo. on the bathroom wall some one wrote like on the span of the whole wall--LEXI SPREAD THE TRUTH NOT YOUR LIES (or was it legs? i cant remember)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:58 pm
High School=Drama
stare  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dreams of Nowhere

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:18 pm
maybe there just jelous or something!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:05 pm

How did it go with them? 3nodding How has it been since?

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

massacre mandi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:50 pm
Angry Kitsune

How did it go with them? 3nodding How has it been since?

well, the most of the freshman think im a lesbian. even though i have a bf, cause aparently you can be a lesbian and have a boyfriend. i think they meant bi. blaugh but since every one is hating lexi more than before cause she makes up alot of stuff and a new lesbian acusation was made about 2 of my other friends. they also have boyfriends so im confuced about how they are lesbians. again bi would be the more sutable term.

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games