Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
~Questing >_< ~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did I catch you?
  You caught me good! OwO I thought you posted in the wrong forum!
  Nope. Not at all!
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:38 pm
Join in on the 20k's Poll Making Contest!

I am questing a life! Oh! And dinner! 3nodding

Heheheheheheheheh!

I bet I caught all the mods with that one! I bet you guys were wondering what da heck was up with Kitsune and if I had gone nuts to be posting in the wrong forum! xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:41 pm

I am now applying to do my masters but I don't know in what yet. I studied Environmental Biology for my undergrad degree, but the universities in my country don't offer it as a Masters programme yet. Going away is not an option for me right now. I have to take care of my retired parents and my sister who is only in her second year of uni, studying Civil Engineering. I am teaching high school Biology right now and I realize that I don't seem to have much of a life. I seem to have way too much responsibility than other people my age.

What about you guys? Got anything interesting going on in your lives that you would like to share?

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Nemsy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:46 pm
crying I was about to say. 'What up with Kit, she knows better than this'

*runs away crying*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:49 pm
Didn't read the second post. Aw that really is something. v.v I actually don't have much a life either, I still am trying to get into college. My friends are dicks, and my brother and his gf think my life is worthless piece of crap! blaugh

Eh, dun't really care. But, it did bothered me for awhile.

But, you missy.. being a teacher has been my life long dream. o.o!  

Nemsy

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! xp Funny, my dear cappy!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:56 pm
xp Yea. You got me good. Fudge. I got a ox plushie from the lamp. Do you want it?  

Nemsy

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:58 pm
Nems`
Didn't read the second post. Aw that really is something. v.v I actually don't have much a life either, I still am trying to get into college. My friends are dicks, and my brother and his gf think my life is worthless piece of crap! blaugh

Eh, dun't really care. But, it did bothered me for awhile.

But, you missy.. being a teacher has been my life long dream. o.o!

Wow. I know how you feel. Let's just say that I am the disappointment in the family. Everything I do seems to be wrong to my mother and sister. (My father usually has no opinions about anything! So he doesn't count). Everything I like and like to do is crap. They've never truly supported me in anything, except maybe in my choice of majors. In my family, my opinion matters little.

I am working on a book with one of my best friends, and my mom and sis think that I am foolish and wasting my time. I like to draw but had to drop that for a couple years because they made a fuss about it. Mom wanted me to quit being so "childish and work at school more," in her exact words.

Right now, my sis is mad at me because I am contemplating a Masters of Science programme that is close to my major---just because it is offered in the Engineering faculty where she studies. She hates me around her because her friends call us twins and the two of us don't really like each other all that much. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:59 pm
Nems`
xp Yea. You got me good. Fudge. I got a ox plushie from the lamp. Do you want it?

Ox plushie? I don't know what that item is yet. It's brand new, right? One of the new cash items? 3nodding

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Nemsy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:06 pm
Ah. I know. My mom and dad didn't support me with me being a art teacher. I really wanted to do that. I was good at my art. I sold 2 art pieces at the age of 13. ^^;;

How many starving artist can say that? lol.

. That sucks about your sister. Me and my sister get along now. Years ago we would fight and draw blood from each other. >.
But, I really want the opinion of my brothers and sisters, which they barely do. I know how you feel too. v.v

The item is from the lamp from the cash shop. I got one and the damn cat gave me the plushie. Dx!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:13 pm
Hey kit. I gotta run. But, I need your opinion for the contest for Feb at the crew quarters. We have a list of possible contests..we need opinions since Song and I are the only ones going there..u.u  

Nemsy

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:13 pm

All I can advise you (and myself!) to do is actually do what you like, and not what other people think is good for you. You must be a pretty good arist to have sold pieces at such a young age! I wonder what your parents wanted you to do besides being an art teacher? What did they want you to study?

And sure! I'll take the plushie, if the offer still stands! xd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:56 am
I know! Good advice. xD

My parents, well, my mother anyway, she wanted me to be a nurse. One thing I can't stand are clinics. O.O!

So, I dropped out. And boy was it tuff to tell her the year later that ...I failed all my classes.. sweatdrop

I was a good artist. The years have gone by with a shattered dream, it is just not the same now. mad

I wanted to be a teacher for pre-kinder kids. But, I am no good with kids. ^^  

Nemsy

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:33 pm

Awww...You don't do art just for so anymore? I mean, what's stopping you from achieving your dream? Why are you now not as good as before? Art is a part of your soul, and you can never truly lose touch with it. Maybe now you have to stick with what you're doing, but maybe you should make plans--little baby steps--that all lead to your ultimate goal. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:30 pm
I was great with drawing back in the day but I felt that I wouldn't really get anywhere with it, so I stopped drawing for about 10 years until I decided to pick it up again... which did not work. I look at my drawings now and I don't see the true beauty that was in my pictures of before. It is possible to lose the ability... sort of.

Could you do me a favor, Nems`? Could you draw or paint me a picture? I don't really have any requests for what I want you to draw, I just want it to be from your heart.  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:01 pm

I was just gonna ask her to do that for me as well! blaugh We think alike, Sarge! I want her to draw something that will make me laugh. I need a good laugh these days.

Sarge, I know what you mean about your drawing skill seeming to have lost it's soul. I was a good writer when I was in primary school and during my early years of high school. I stopped writing due to exams and stuff, and from there I went to uni and never found the time to write at all. I recently starting writing, but have found now that I seem to have lost my old skills. I compare my stories from way back then to now and I am just blown away by the level I was! My grammar was freakin' amazing, my language skills were awesome, and I really brought my characters to life. Now....meh. I am trying to recapture my lustre by re-reading my "ancient manuscripts" but it seems like if the person I was before and the person that I am now are just way too different to allow that to happen.

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games