Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Chapter 68 Raws! *SPOILERS*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Here's the link! Enjoy!

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l279/Alice-petitemarie/Ouran koko Host club/ch 68 chinese/  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:00 pm
Yey!!! I am so excited to see the scanlations for this!! It looks as if we have made some progress here. Now we are still waiting for Haruhi to realize. Lol, I can't wait to see what's in the upcoming chapters. It feels like I have to wait forever. cry  

Jenny1229

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

13litz

Wistful Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:40 pm
Lawl'd. I'm a bit behind these days.
'Gotta catch up >.<
But seeing this just renews my addiction for Ouran material! Can't wait for vol.12 to be stocked in Canada.
I'm not sure if I like how the manga's actually bringing in a plot. I'm too used to the 'light-hearted-ness' of the earlier volumes.
Oh, and the girl that Tamaki turns down seems like suuucch a sweetheart; I think she's going to be my new favorite character.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:12 pm
OMG, they do have the 68 scanlation on onemanga.com. I also found out that chapter 69 was supposed to come out on Feb. 24, but nothing has happened. Does anybody know if a new chapter did come out?  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items