Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply Memorable Threads (a.k.a. Recycling Bin)
Meet the Members of the Guild!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you met anyone new in this guild and talked much outside the guild?
  Yes
  No
  Didn't think to or have the time
View Results

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:13 pm
Meeting fellow gaians who share your interests is part of this guild's many features it was founded on. So simply post a few things about yourself or that you like and feel free to chat here with fellow members, maybe you could even form a new friendship with someone!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:23 pm
I enjoy rock music and like to read a variety of manga, not just what's popular. I founded this guild when I was near my peak obsession of anime and manga, now it's formed closer to a hidden hobby that only close friends know about. But I still want to help others find manga and anime they weren't previously familiar with and perhaps find some gaians with similar interests. Or ones totally foreign to you that intrigue you and you want to know more about. Either way, that's part of my intentions with this guild and where I want to go with it. Just letting whoever reads this know. Back to the original point of this post...
As you may have seen I also love purple and have a fondness for cats. I'm a freshman in high school and love my friends quite a bit here. So yeah. That's about it for now.  

katt725
Vice Captain

Lady DeepBlue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:40 am
Talking about the poll... I dont think I could meet anyone, since Im living in Germany and most users (I believe) arent from anywhere near by xD

It sounds like a good idea to make friends though! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:43 am
..umm while searching some guilds..I remember I really like Anime and Manga..when I saw these superspecialawesome guild I joined it!!

THEY ACCEPTED ME!!!!! heart heart blaugh blaugh blaugh  

mystique_red

czar_the_lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:08 pm
cool i just joined this guild and gaia so i need more friends
i love manga, and i like anime
i like to draw and read
and (of course) i like to relax
add me if you want mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:12 pm
Boo! Hello! *waves*
I also like to draw anime and read it too.
Hmmm, I also like to play with cats, they're just SO CUTE! 4laugh
I'm really new to gaia (I just joined a few days ago) so I'd like to make new friends on here too.  

xXx Yami no Tenshi xXx

midn13

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:12 pm
i like drawing and making stuff you know like sewing and stuff
i love randomness and cows. i feel lonely on gaia sometimes so please add me! i love manga. my favorite animal is the panda. i love rock music. i live in texas and i think it would be really cool to meet someone!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:45 pm
nice to meet you all and i live in califonia, riverside, and ive read tons of manga if you ever need an opinion or a manga to read ask me i also like to draw and if you ever want it ill draw your avi for free just for my fellow guild members ^^. this is my one and only guild and i like it that way. ive moved a lot in my life, ive counted 3 high schools, 6 middle schools, and over 10 elementary schools, so ive been to a lot of places. if you ever want me to read a story, look at drawings, or anything else just ask^^  

XsagwaX

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:29 pm
... Did you say free avi art? xp
I wouldn't mind some...
And I'm now going to be a junior in high school, which still sounds weird to me. I live in florida.
Lately i've been helping my dad more with dive classes and stuff... I do like swimming and snorkeling and all sorts of things like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:28 pm
catt725
... Did you say free avi art? xp
I wouldn't mind some...
And I'm now going to be a junior in high school, which still sounds weird to me. I live in florida.
Lately i've been helping my dad more with dive classes and stuff... I do like swimming and snorkeling and all sorts of things like that.

yep i was thinking about drawing your three avis together but thats going to take a while i have to go meet my freshmen tomarrow so ill tell you when i finish ^^  

XsagwaX

Memorable Threads (a.k.a. Recycling Bin)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games