Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
The New "Friday the 13th" movie Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:32 am
What do you think?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:49 am
it definatley looks like its way scary! its one of those movies i'll probably wait to see it until it comes out on DVD and watch it with lots of people in the middle of the day with all the lights on xd  

x--stevee--x

Leman Russs

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:02 am
what I don't understand is that I've read somewhere that this movie is a remake of the original friday the 13. but in te trailers you can see jason but in the original movie jason just appeared short before the end as he comes back to ''Live''  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:59 am
I want to get a bunch of friends together so we can see it in theaters. I love horror movies and I never really saw any of the Jason movies except for Freddy vs. Jason (which scared the living daylights out of me)  

Illusionist of Heart

Jakotsu724

Dapper Conventioneer

19,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:25 pm
I want to see this movie so badly!! >.< Alas, Sessha's not old enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:52 pm
x--stevee--x
it definatley looks like its way scary! its one of those movies i'll probably wait to see it until it comes out on DVD and watch it with lots of people in the middle of the day with all the lights on xd

Oh... but that's no fun! 3nodding

I wanna see that movie though... it looks kinda lame but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Horror moves! scream  

Tayi Monster

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Riyko

Festive Genius

6,740 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:11 am
I saw the movie on Feb 15th and I didn't like it at all. To me it was horrible. I like the original 100 times better. There was some good things about it, like him killing the people and his mask, but besides that I hated it.

There was too much sex and nudity in it, there we're things in it that ruined the surprise element and also ruined making you think about some of the things that the original left you with.

That's all i'm saying because I don't want to ruin the movie for anyone.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:22 pm
it was ok, i didn't like how it showed alot of topless girls. espically since i saw it with my boyfriend.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:34 am
Friday the 13th isn't scary to me. I haven't seen the new one yet though. If it has too much nudity in it then it is probably not scary.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:44 am
i dont like the movie soo much  

sarahdelphine

oldtillyshifted

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:13 pm
I thought it sucked, i was bored..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:38 pm
I just saw it last week.

My best friend and I went to see it Wednesday night. There were like ten people in the theatre. He and I made fun of it most of the time because we always find horror movies more funny than scary. We made comments about the "boobs and blood" and honestly laughed at some of the deaths. Yeeeah.  

Achiba

Fancy Charmed Angel

3,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:23 pm
Riyko
I saw the movie on Feb 15th and I didn't like it at all. To me it was horrible. I like the original 100 times better. There was some good things about it, like him killing the people and his mask, but besides that I hated it.

There was too much sex and nudity in it, there we're things in it that ruined the surprise element and also ruined making you think about some of the things that the original left you with.

That's all i'm saying because I don't want to ruin the movie for anyone.

I agree.I did not like it not at all!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:19 am
Friday 13 is a disappointing movie....If not for heart Jared Padalecki heart I would have seen the movie till the end!  

Ninja shaheen

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces