Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
I see your leggings, but where are your pants?!?! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Treehugger15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:36 pm
Did you ever notice people sometimes just wear leggings and a shirt. I personally like leggings, just so long as what i am wearing with like a dress or something. But i don't know I just feel if it is just a shirt its like walking around in underwear.

What do you think?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:46 pm
its icky when people do that, you can see their butts and everything gonk

i olny wear leggings when im wearing a dress or when i put a skirt over them there quite comfy actually  

MissMurder10117

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:22 pm
I think leggings look horrible no matter what you do with them. Especially when you're just wearing leggings. I wear them under my pajamas because my room's really cold.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:42 pm
eccentricanomaly
I think leggings look horrible no matter what you do with them. Especially when you're just wearing leggings. I wear them under my pajamas because my room's really cold.

You're So Naive..

Ditto about them looking horrible,
especially when girls have stick legs (like myself).
I don't wear them only under my pj's sometimes or under my jeans.
They make my butt look firm when they're under jeans. 4laugh

Even Sleeping Beauty Has Nightmares.

GRR_GoesTheG i r l

Loyal Kitten

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

aBerryCoughDrop

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:45 pm
I totally agree with treehugger and missmurder.
Leggings are nice, but only if you wear something to cover what shouldn't be showcased to the world.

And to eccentric and Grrr, I see what you mean about them looking horrible... But I dunno, I've kind of warmed up to them. I used to hate them, but now I realize they're pretty comfy and look kind of nice!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:43 pm
ppl got to rock leggings right and if its a shirt its a shirt dnt make it a dress we dnt wanna see yo behind have some fashion pride  

MITCHlKO

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:08 pm
I only wear them with long blouses, dresses and skirts.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:35 am
Its really, very, very, hilarious reading the topic title when my avartar is all bout it.

Well honestly i wear leggings with just a shirt.
BUT, the shirts are usually til just above or below my knee. It makes you looks like punk, its cool. And it suits me.

Leggings never with dresses. Atleast for me.  

SmooBlac

Shimo Kousetsu

Snuggly Blob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:08 am
I like leggings(especially funky ones), BUT not without a skirt or something. >>;; I've only seen one person wear them without a skirt or something else over them, and it was weird. gonk
I have black and white stripey leggings that go well with my Visual Kei themed outfits, and black ones for other stuff. cool They're good all-around for coordinates.
Plus I feel uncomfortable wearing skirts without them now. >>;;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:14 pm
As long as the shirt/blouse/ whatever is long enough to cover your butt, then I like the leggings. Wearing a skirt is a bonus. You cannot just wear leggings with no pants in the winter in my city, your legs will freeze off!  

Ayuchane

AyeeNicole-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:16 pm
hey all(: i just joined this guild but yeah i seen ppl do that. hmmm i think its fine. sometimes cute ^_^ blaugh just my opinion  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:41 pm
A girl at my old school did that all the time. Her legs were so thin the leggings seemed 5 sizes to big and they were baggy. Gross. gonk  

Captain State The Obvious

RawryCookieX3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:48 pm
Its weird if u wear like a tight or like smal shirt with it but if u wear like atannish prty type of shirt that goes below ur butt it looks good (:mysistr does that a lt and its cute but never with like a small shirt or whatever  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:26 am
there are some people who think LEGGINGS ARE PANTS, but they are NOT. but i think it's fine to wear leggings and then a long t-shirt with it^^  

Tinkis

miss twinkle toes 001

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:18 am
Where i live, people wear it with a dress or something like that.
When i was on holiday, i saw people wearing leggings as pants.
I was confuzzeld '^^

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces