Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Ever Have This Happen? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold is good!
  Especially if you want pretties!
View Results

Sachiko13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:32 pm
If I've been on gaia for a long amount of time, I begin to get no gold from polls, and only 1 or 2 gold from posting. It sucks!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:42 pm
yea, its because you get the most gold for the first post or poll you answer for the day. you'll get more tomorrow  

Adrinix

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:38 pm
I have posted so many times before that I didn't get any gold from that, either.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:46 pm
I've always viewed it as a very odd attempt to cut back on spamming. I mean, there's even a forum meant only for spamming, and yet they try to put things in place to cut back on spamming? Doesn't make any sense to me. xp  

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kurimusande

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:05 pm
Aiyahh! I know what you mean. D<

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:54 pm
I know right why cut back on it. It is really painful. That's why I rather not look at the gold I am getting. u.u It saddens me.  

Nemsy

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:15 pm
Well, if they didn't cut back on it then we would keep on getting 14 gold for every poll and 50 gold for every post which would cause inflation in the market and it would, also, cause inflation in the regular shops because of our gold being worth a lot less. In short, it is a good thing that the amount is decreased.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:45 pm
Well, when it was like that, we had better chances of getting more gold. And back then we actually had better control of the marketplace. Now, it's all over the place. Activity has lessen since then. From what I have seen it's been like that.  

Nemsy

NovelistaBug

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:08 pm
I know. I hate that the payout decreases per post or vote. After a few times, you're getting next to nothing, and then people don't see a need to keep talking, and they get out of forums... and then others are all lonely.

I get why they do it, it's the stuff people have already said, but still Dx  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:33 pm
it happens to me so dont worry  

TheLiberals

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:59 am
Gaia made it like that so it's more beneficial to people that are only able to get on for a short time each day. Of course if it really is a big deal to people who are able to be on for a lot every day, that's why we can have mules. XDD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:59 am
Like i said. We cant beat inflation no matter where we go! Not even in an online game! crying  

TrueBlood225

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:02 pm
So... We are allowed to make money on our personal mules. That makes things a little more simple.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:03 pm
TrueBlood225
Like i said. We cant beat inflation no matter where we go! Not even in an online game! crying
QFT

The sad truth but truth no matter what...  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

Sachiko13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Yogurt0Man
Gaia made it like that so it's more beneficial to people that are only able to get on for a short time each day. Of course if it really is a big deal to people who are able to be on for a lot every day, that's why we can have mules. XDD
Ah, god bless mules. I have two, and they're both active in several guilds, but not as many as me.  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games