Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
damn.... -.- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ooyajima

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:01 pm
Damn people! I admit, I was a total noob when I made this, and I'm sorry that i never corrected it! Tell ya the truth I totally forgot about it till people started commenting again! But whatever, what's done is done. So stop leaving hate posts people like that obviously have no life.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:22 pm
Demons and Angles?
Are the Angles obtuse or acute?  

Methodless Madness

deadly dragonbaby

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:51 pm
lmao nice  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:41 pm
Maybe they're right angles! surprised
'CUZ YOU KNOW HOW RIGHTEOUS THEY HAVE TO BE! :'D  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Jamesta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:32 pm
hmmm....interesting.... User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:08 pm
I never knew Demons had such a hate for Geometry.....XD

It's spelled 'Angels'...

Hey, seems more like a spelling war to me.... blaugh  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Synyster_Vengeance_16

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:53 pm
Synyster_Vengeance hahaahah!!1 A7X rules ******** yeah hahahaha  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:19 pm
Jin-kun is right! They must be Right Angles. But then the ones that went bad are Obtuse Angles. The adorable ones would be Acute Angles, right?  

Methodless Madness

IneptCircumcisions

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:47 pm
yea thats definetly true..cuz acute has "cute" in it so thats the right angels..
cuz thats the good and so the good is cute.. but the bad is obtuse because..well...obuse just sounds like something thats fat and ugly which is normally the bad thing or person in sum situation..right?

IN CONCLUSION...
right angles: acute

bad angels: obtuse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:27 pm
This should be more like the GEOMETRY WARS. Lawlz.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:56 pm
The obtuse angle, Mr. Obtuse, walked into the rusty, century old building. Marveled by the plaster walls decorated with famous paintings such as "The Mona Angle", "The Last Demon", and the picture of "Virgin Acute", he then proceeded to greet Mrs. Acute Angle.

"Why hello there, Mrs. Acute. I've been looking for you." He paused, his eyes setting a glaring tone at the frail yet beautiful Mrs. acute, and he spoke in a monotone voice. "You have five hours to put on ten degrees or I'm sending you to the hospital. Don't worry, I've already planned your death. You're too thin and pale to fight the demons. So work hard to gain those degrees....or you're FINISHED!"

Tears slid down his eyes as he rushed out of the building. He didn't want to do this, but he knew that Mrs. Acute Angle could never be in the army if she maintained her current degrees. And if she wasn't in the army, she would die from the bloody demons powers. At least doctors could induce her into a peaceful and eternal sleep in the hospital. "Now where is my protractor?" He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:32 pm
The obtuse angel Blane sat in the most obscure way a human being could position him or herself atop a staircase. Amongst the sights he observed he noticed that the moon was full. As he stared into the dank bare sky he snickered to himself "360 degrees" he then stood up and began running his prestine pail fingers down the rails of the staircase. He had a certain air about him that was neither chilling nor intimadating but a sort of odd tension. A rather queer look was on his face as he began to mumble "One of these days i hope that i will meet my maker, and they'll conflict me at every angle". He hid his cool cross between emerald and saphire colored eyes behind a pair of shades. He held out his hands covered in the leather gloves he wore and opened a 90 degree angle between his thumb and his index finger. He began chuckling to himself "Go home go home, for war is coming, a batallion marching the only response is running! So go home, go home, and hide away, the obtuse angel Blane is coming to play!" He then picked up slung his leather coat on his shoulders and strode off.  

Zinichimaru

Raizearche

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:18 pm
This isn't even an RP anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:41 pm
That was just plain mean you guys.
So she made one small mistake, there was no need to make fun.
I'm sure you've all made mistakes before.

HumptyDumptyWasPushed

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:48 pm
I'm really sorry, I couldn't resist! gonk  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items