Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Discussion
allkpop.com Hates Super Junior? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:18 pm
I WANTED TO "DISCUSS" THIS ARTICLE. My gosh. So most of the news I post comes from allkpop.com. I was looking for some Super Junior news and came across this article which TOTALLY...PISSED MADE ME MAD.

Quote:
Super Junior is proud of their recent accomplishment but they shouldn't be. Super Junior's single titled “Marry U” was recently ranked 9th on Japan's Oricon Daily Chart, and Super Junior celebrated like they actually won first place for something (besides Shin Dong in eating contests).

Hold on a second boys, it's not that great of an accomplishment when you have Big Bang reaching 3rd on Oricon Daily Chart and TVXQ setting Oricon records for foreigners.

Super Junior celebrating ninth is like them celebrating a 3rd place finish at Lee's Karaoke & Soju Bar. Oh well, at least celebrating gives Shin Dong another reason to eat. And if you're asking yourself why isn't Shin Dong in the picture above? Well, because he's at the Buffet of course. Actually, even with ALLKPOP's new layout change, there's not enough room to fit him in the pictures.

Why hasn't someone talked to allkpop about the kind of things the users are posting? Just about all the Super Junior news comes out negative in a way. Always talking about how the ELF's are super crazy and psycho, how Super Junior can't celebrate something small like this? You know what...idk.

What do you think of my ranting?
x3

Edit: February 26, 2009

Check out this article now. I was updating old news, but this came up and...ARGH.

Quote:
Super Junior member 'Lee Teuk' admitted to wearing high heeled sista shoes and is proud of them.

Lee Teuk took it even further by saying every man should wear high heels, and that it is a "must have" item.

Lee Teuk's 'Love Fighter' will be airing on the 27th, you can catch his homo-sexual escapades there!

If every man should wear high heels or high soled shoes, one things for sure 'Lee Teuk' shouldn't. Instead, he should just go join his sista's on Sex and the City and call it a day.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:24 am
You're my melody; I'll perform you on and on
You're my song, my life's soundtrack

*grumbles*

This is so lame. Allkpop is very biased AGAINST Suju... and it makes me mad.
I think the boys have a lot to celebrate.
Being in the top ten is impressive in Japan, especially for foreigners.
And you can't compare them to Big Bang and TVXQ.
Even in Korea BB and TVXQ usually are more successful than SuJu,
but that doesn't mean they can't be proud of what they accomplish.

I'm proud of those 13 boys for making it onto the Oricon chart.
It really is an accomplishment.

PS
I don't know if the posters at Allkpop really understand how DIFFICULT it is to get into the top ten on the Oricon.
It took BoA and TVXQ YEARS to accomplish.

I love you, for you brighten up my life's stage
I'll continue to sing you, you're my song

couvers

iP e n q u i n

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:37 pm
Wow... wtf???
I hate when people like that bash on these groups...
D: <<
They obviously don't see how much they're working.
Freakin' ...
d;

People don't just POP onto #1 in a day...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:15 pm
And although shindong was in a eating show thing doesn't mean they can emphasize his size. Shindong is one of my personal favorites in Suju [no lie] and sure he's larger then most people, but that doesn't mean you can go talk poop about him like that. Dx

Poor suju...

tamasawr
Captain

`Ayame
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:41 pm

There are no words to express my anger, but what Amy said is true.
Allkpop is pretty damn against boybands. >:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:36 pm
Wow, whoever wrote than can GO TO HELL....Suck a lemon! scream scream scream

What is wrong with these people? Even the smallest of things are still victories and should be celebrated. 9th place IS a big deal, anyone who says otherwise can get verbally bashed by me!

And Shindong is just fine the way he is! I could eat just as much as him, and they wouldn't make fun of me (I'm skinny), but they're making fun of his size, and that I will NOT stand for!

Catterly
Crew

Resilient Dragon

7,575 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Resilient Restorer 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:48 am
If I were a part of suju(that would be cool), I would celebrate. Isn't it a good thing that they are in the charts?
Sure, they're no DBSK, or no Big Bang, but shouldn't they realize that Super Junior has been working hard?
Shindong is one of my favourite members too, but we shouldn't insult him. Sure he eats a lot, but should it be any of our business?

*He might just love food, but don't we all?

*We should be happy for Suju, not bashing them. They worked hard to earn 9th place. It may not be the best, but its one of the best.

At least Shindong can dance and rap!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:11 am

Yes, although Shindong oppa eats alot, he keeps himself healthy!
:'DDDDDDDD

`Ayame
Crew

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:02 pm
Why does it seem like they hate Suju? What did they do to allkpop?? Shouldn't someone tell them that they shouldn't be bashing groups/people?? So, what if Eetuk wears high heels? I mean, why should it be any of our business? He is brave enough to admit that he wears high heels, and some of the Super Junior members wear lifts? So what? Not to be mean or anything, but how does that effect us? Why is it so bad to want to seem tall? They have the freedom to do anything they want.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:03 pm
Hey!!!!! talk2hand
Geez! They need to stop bashing Super Junior! >_<
They make me so mad!!!!!! mad

s u n n y _ l o t u s

13superjunior13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:37 am
Ah, really there's no point in listening to what allkpop has to say regarding Super Junior. The only reason I go is for laughs. It's so biased, it's funny . Anyways, is it popseoul that calls Suju "Super Circus" or is it allkpop that does that??  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:47 am
WTH??!! That's just so RUDE!!
And what's up with Shindong's size??
He has got the talent and all but why bash him??

Damn bashers!! ):<

R h e x i e

ChibiFlavor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:56 am
wtf!! Shindong is made like some type of endless eating monster. That's not cool.
And about Eeteuk?! That's just plain mean! This makes me so mad evil  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:31 am
that is just too mean
i think allkpop always does that to most celebs but theyreally are meaner to suju
ive read many articles on there and they tend to be harsher on suju which is MEAN  

ryu kurosaki853

PrettyPopDuckie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:57 am
THAT IS SO MEAN!! D:<
They are so mean to poor Shindong! He has talent mean to say about him!
That's so rude! Eetuek just was being honest! scream
Thats so mean to Super Junior!! Cause they are ticking off a bunch of people!
Super Junior has a lot of talent and were great enough to make it on there! And I am pretty darn proud!!

Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff