Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
►Worlds Colliding◄ [Accepting] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:34 pm
Story

In a world that no human has seen, there lives many races, both beautiful and destructive. These races have been divided into three factions: Zoomorpheus, Angelic, and Demonic . The Zoomorpheus and Angelic have been at peace, but members from both gangs are being killed off. But despite the differences, secret alliances happen between opposing gangs...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:10 pm
Rules

- Obey ToS

- Tsutsuya-chan is in charge when I'm not here.

- No flaming/bumping/spamming/cybering.

- PLEASE keep it PG-13

- Swearing is allowed, but don't cuss every two words.

- A little romance is allowed, but if it gets past 2nd base then PM-time it is.

- PM all profiles to me. Failure to do so will result in a ban from this RP.

- Just so I know you read the rules, write these hidden words into the title of your PM: Wakalaka!

- Please try to be semi-lit. I understand brain-dead days and whatnot, but just try to put a few sentences.

- Rules are subject to change, in case a problem occurs and I have to deal with it.

The Galactic Panda

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:11 pm
Profile Skeletons

Zoomorphers

[color=darkgreen][size=9]
[insert picture here, url is allowed]
Hello, my name is [insert name here]. I am [age] years old and I am a [name of animal]. I typically act [describe personality]. So far, my life has played out like this: [bio]. Normally, I carry around [weapons, 3 at most]. Oh yeah! And I [optional, more info].[/size]
[/color]

Angelic

[color=darkblue][size=9]
Hello, my name is [insert name here]. I am [age] years old and I am a [angel & type/elf & type/faerie & type/angelic imp]. I typically act [describe personality]. So far, my life has played out like this: [bio]. Normally, I carry around [weapons, 3 at most]. I am quite gifted that I [powers, 3 at most]. Oh yeah! And I [optional, more info].[/size][/color]

Demonic

[color=darkred][size=9]
Hello, my name is [insert name here]. I am [age] years old and I am a [demon & type/vampire/shadow/demonic imp]. I typically act [describe personality]. So far, my life has played out like this: [bio]. Normally, I carry around [weapons, 3 at most]. I am quite gifted that I [powers, 3 at most]. Oh yeah! And I [optional, more info].[/size][/color]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:13 pm
Zoomorphers

User Image

GlassShatters
User Image
Hello, my name is Damion Adrail. I am 18 years old and I am a cat. I typically act cheerfully and energetically; also I am kind to strangers. Of course, I have mood swings often and sometimes hurt people's feelings with my hastiness. So far, my life has played out like this: I was brought into the world on a moonless night, and some people say that the moon that night was in my eyes. I was trouble as a child, constantly getting in fights and disagreements with my parents. I am living with my older sister right now and I'm searching for a job. Normally, I carry around a whip, only to defend myself of course. Not only that, I keep a handgun near my bed. It helps me sleep at night. Oh yeah! And I have this pet raven named Rin.
cat form

Blogmaster Fang
Das ist Kyo (the red-head in the front)
Hey, I'm Kyo. I am 16 years old and I am a cat. Though why it matters, I'm not sure. I typically act, well, I a spaz. Like, I get pissed off really easy people! So far, my life has played out like this: I'm a street rat, or ally cat. Normally, I carry around a small knife, or dagger. Nothing really else, other than I'm a damn good fighter.

Blogmaster Fang
Rowan
Hello, my name is Rowan, the calmer, level headed twin sister of Kyo. I am 16 years old and I am a rat. I typically act [describe personality]. So far, my life has played out like this: Kyo and I lived on the streets until we found this place. Normally, I carry around a dagger, like Kyo.

InuyaShuron
[User Image]
Hello, my name is [Kai Williams]. I am [19] years old and I am a [Scarlet Macaw]. I typically act [happy and carefree. Unless something upsets me]. So far, my life has played out like this: [I was born. Naturally. Odd thing, and this will blow your mind, my parents weren't even in the same species as me! Can you believe it?! I thought nothing of it, as carefree as I am. Just your normal guy. Girls never looked at me though, hopeless romantic]. Normally, I carry around [viles of poison]. Oh yeah! And I [have nothing more to say].

finkledorf
Look apon the real me

Wolf Form
Hello, my name is Kari. I am 18 years old and I am a wolf. I typically act Graceful and withdrawn, However I enjoy company, if I know the person. I have a REALLY short fuse, So don't try to mess with me. So far, my life has played out like this: I've had to fend for myself scince I was very small, So I have no idea whom my parentage is.I have learned not to trust everyone, And only trust the few people I actually do know. Normally, I carry around a sword and a dagger.

Kakra
User Image
Hello, my name is Bocephus. I am 14 years old and I am a goat. I typically act very shy and timid. So far, my life has played out like this: I was born to a leader of a herd, but he did not like me at all. I'm not really sure why, but I never really asked questions. I never could. I'm the bottom of the pack, and the most expendable. Normally, I carry around no weapons (I'm not allowed to have any). Oh yeah! And I love my greens. Alfalfa is my favorite! So sweet...

Ka-HinoteKarite
Ka-HinoteKarite
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello, my name is Credon Yeno (y-ee-no). I am 15 years old and I am a black wolf. I typically act stand-offish or shy. So far, my life has played out like this: My parents ditched me when I was 11 and I was picked up by a mercinary. he taught me the basics of sword play, how to shoot, and hand to hand combat till I was 14. Im not really good with any of it expect sword play. When we parted ways he gave me a katana and two 9mm berettas. Normally, I carry around the katana and berettas given to me by the merc. Oh yeah! And I like to set things on fire if possible and will offten carriy around some lighters and lighter fluid to set my katana on fire.

The Galactic Panda

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:14 pm
Angelic

User Image

[arctic.rose]
User Image
Hello, my name is Luna Bardiveau. I am 17 years old and I am a moon elf. I typically act kind-hearted to the weary, but cautious to the boastful and hearty. So far, my life has played out like this: I was born under a full moon, and thusly was named Luna. With that, my elven markings were typically in swirling shapes. At the age of 10, my powers started appearing. Now, at 17, I work at the local inn and am living on my own. Normally, I carry around a katana, just so I feel safe. I am quite gifted that I can heal myself and others, and manipulate shadows to a certain degree. Oh yeah! And I have intricate sapphire markings on my arms, back, legs, and neck, with a small crescent on my cheek.

GlassShatters
User Image
Hello, my name is Felina Lapis. I am about 100 years old and I am a water fairy. I typically act with dignity and common sense, but I can be a little unsympathetic. So far, my life has played out like this: I don't remember most of my life. Recently I have been spending my life under the ocean, trying to hide. Word came to me from one of my other water fairy friends that there is trouble in the world above so I've just returned to the dry world. Normally, I carry around a small staff which channels my water magic more than anything. I also keep a rapier with me. I am quite gifted that I can breath underwater. Of course, I can also control water and produce water from nothing. Without my staff, my powers weaken. Oh yeah! And I am *THIS CLOSE* to being able to fly... but not quite! I guess my wings are too weak.

KiraKira FireIce
User Image
Hello, my name is [Miya (meeya)]. I am [21] years old and I am a [angel]. I typically act [quiet, calm, keeps to self and well i can be fun once i know you]. So far, my life has played out like this: [born into a royal fammily and was waited on my whole life. i hated it so i ran away when i was 11. i met up with some friends and lived with them till i was 17. then i went in my own. traveling and just wondering around not sure where i'm gona end up]. Normally, I carry around [a long sword and a regular sized kantana]. I am quite gifted that I [control of light air and water]. Oh yeah! And I [i always have my wings out just folded behind my back. and i carry both swords on my back].

Claus Regal
User Image
Hello, my name is [Lan Kazuna]. I am [16] years old and I am a [angel]. I typically act [really happy and hyper to brighten the people's day! I'm also clumsy and I hardly ever get mad, except when it comes to fighting]. So far, my life has played out like this: [Bored with the life I had, I decided to leave home. It was kind of fun at first, but then it got dangerous. Good thing this dragon appeared! I love to have fun!]. Normally, I carry around [my trusted sword]. I am quite gifted that I [can use light, summon this dragon named Sol (looks like Gaia light dragon), and heal]. Oh yeah! And I [have nothing more to say ^^'].

Lakross Saber
[User Image]
Hello, my name is [Alan Burst]. I am [2,536] years old and I am a [Angel]. I typically act [Alan is Serious, and he doesn't like to play around. He has seen many battles, Alan was playful once but then he watched his friends die and changed so he perfers to be alone. He is prideful, but not easily insulted.]. So far, my life has played out like this: [Alan grew up care free, and happy, but the fighting started and all of his friends were killed. He was alone and he built up a wall depending on his own strength and no others. Alan quickly became powerful, and he never cared for another, he is still by himself but he never got rid of his old self completely, it is just buried under lonlyness, and his own pain.]. Normally, I carry around [Alan uses a blade that can grow longer, and he has a spear that can also grow longer]. I am quite gifted that I [Alan has the ability to control ice, and he can cast very powerful spells, Alans left eye can see five minutes into the future]. Oh yeah! And I [Alan can't see out of his left eye, because of his power.].

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:17 pm
Demonic

User Image

Tsutsuya-chan
User Image
Hello, my name is Shiara. I am 260 years old, and I am a vampire. I typically slaughter mercilessly, if only to satiate my thirst, and I will do so without regret; I dislike death, but it is as much a part of me as any lifeblood. So far my life has played out like this: It's difficult to remember the very hazy beginnings of my existence, of my very human birth. My mortal parents are of little consequence and it has been many decades since I last saw my vampire sire. I live alone in an abandoned section of town, content with the seclusion and the abundance of admittedly grimy prey. Normally, I carry around not much more than twin daggers; I'm not one for large bulky weapons. I am quite gifted in that I have a moderate control of the dark arts and a heightened ability to regenerate, though it makes me ravenously thirsty. Oh yeah! And I am an alchemist by nature. I enjoy mixing the blood of different races with herbs and a little magic to see what I can create.

Holic_Summer_BeHappy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello, my name is Eclispe. I am 300 years old and I am a shadower. I typically help people who those in need. So far, my life has played out like this: I live as a traveler and im born in no where.I always travel all the edge of the world to find my true self.Although my life is tough but I can gain experince from it. Normally, I carry around Lunar Scythe,to kill and seal all the dangerous souls. I am quite gifted that I have dark magic. Oh yeah! And I have a little skeleton cat for being my assistant.
User Image

Wildear17
[ http://wildear17.deviantart.com/art/the-darkest-side-of-me-90646969 ]
Hello, my name is Christopher. I have pitch black skin, bat wings, a jackal's head, fangs, and claws, and red eyes . I am 15 years old and I am a demon. I typically act crazy and I would really like it if you would be my lab rat; you see I'm trying to making a cure that stops the vampire virus so that it will be easier for me to kill them . So far, my life has played out like this: I was born in one of the many pits of the underworld; my mom killed my dad and we ate him after that. Oh and did I forget to say you'd make the perfect lab rat. Normally, I carry around street razors . I am quite gifted that I control dreams and nightmares so umm don't mess with me. Oh yeah! And I'm very friendly most of the time shy too oh and HI.

KiraKira FireIce
User Image
Hello, my name is [Kira]. I am [19] years old and I am a [shadow demon]. I typically act [cold and rude. i don't like alot of people and i just want to be alone by my self many times. in other words i am mostly emo, plus i am weird in a way (not in a bad way though)]. So far, my life has played out like this: [parents died when i was young so i lived by my self since then. fought for my tlife many times. i have seen and been among the human, though they never knew what i truely was. i liked the way they were and acted. there i got my new look (picture above) from this. i came back a few years ago and got mixed up the gang wars. i do have this one scar from a fight i was in 3 years ago. my oponent tried to slice my right arm off but instead he slice off a chunk of my skin. so there is now a tatoo of a wing where the scar is]. Normally, I carry around [2 kantanas]. I am quite gifted that I [control of the dark magics]. Oh yeah! And I [i do have wings but they rarely come out].

XOX_InToxiiCatied_XOX
User Image

Hello, my name is Genmarael Sasiel. I am 517 years old and I am a succubus. I typically act like a typical succubus, seductive, and a little cruel. So far, my life has played out like this: Its really so hard to remember how i was born. suffice it to say, I am a child of the Prince of Darkness. My life has always been about fulfilling my needs, and the needs of others, sexually. But then, i am a succubus aren't I? Normally, I carry around my sword, Kira, my dagger, Shi, and my gun, Jigoku. I am quite gifted that I the ability to manipulate my bones, to do anything i wish with them. Also, i can manipulate fire and dark magic. Oh yeah! And I am bi, and typically uke, in the bedroom at least. I can also, using a combination of my abilities, fly.

II Intoxication II
User Image
Hello, my name is Lacie Skartch. I am 214 (19) years old and I am a demon I typically act dark and cruel, but at the same time curious and sweet. So far, my life has played out like this: I was born human, until I was brutally murdered, my life before my murder at age 19, was bad and full of sins, that's how I ended up going to hell. The devil himself thought my murder was unfair, so he let me become demon, so I could still explore the worlds...I am still hunting down the one who killed me, and even to me, my murder is a mystery. Normally, I carry around an enchanted gun, and two golden swords enchanted by the power of the Devil himself. I am quite gifted that I can fly, use dark spells, and summon spirits from hell.

The Galactic Panda

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:54 pm
OPEN

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:59 pm
Luna sighed softly as she cleaned off the tables at the tavern. She cleared off the extra alcohol bottles left by previous drunks and others. Her elven ear pricked at the sound of people coming in. She plastered a sincere smile on her face, happy to help people who come to the inn. As a group of people came in, Luna and the other waitresses came forward. "Welcome." Luna spoke with a kind tone. The people took up random tables that they could find. She grabbed her notepad, and headed towards her assigned table.  

The Galactic Panda

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:08 pm
Damion fluttered his cat ears slightly as he walked into the bar. He wasn't much for drinking, especially when he was alone. It just wasn't as much fun. He looked around hopefully for an attractive woman sitting alone or a familiar face, but saw nothing. He was about to leave until he saw the bartender. He had seen her working so many times, but he couldn't even bring her name to mind. How pathetic. Can't even remember a perfectly fine woman's name. No wonder you're single. His mind mocked him. He hesitated for a moment, then shook his head and sat alone at a distant table in the corner. Maybe he would just sit here and watch the comings and goings of strangers. He liked to imagine what was on other's minds by looking into their eyes, but he the few times he'd shared his hobby with others he had been rejected as a freak. Damion turned his eyes away and sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:09 pm

She hated being out in the public eye. Any other day, she would have been enjoying the dark, grungier side of life and been hiding herself away like she usually did. The only thing that could drive her to glide through the doors of the hopefully inconspicuous tavern was her shipment of supplies; supplies she had been running dangerously low on over the past month.
She pulled a dark hood over her hair, hiding her suspiciously red eyes from onlookers. Hopefully, she could get a drink, gain her bearings, and be back to her darkness without being noticed.
With her eyes downcast, she shuffled past the waitresses and took an empty table. Just a drink. Then she'd go home...

Shelacula

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:16 pm
Taking a deep breath, Luna glanced over the tables she covered: only two costumers. She thanked God it was only two. Her body hadn't been re-energized in a week, and she needed to tonight. Striding over to the boy first, Luna smiled kindly. "Would the sire like something to drink or eat?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:22 pm
Damion reacted quite slowly, he was clearly deep in thought. His eyes took time to focus in on her, and he took yet another moment to comprehend what she'd said. "Uh, I'll have a... Ah, nevermind. I just need to think." He was a little embarrassed that he'd let that slip, but he just returned to his dazed state. A moment later, he distractedly asked, "What was your name again?"  

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:30 pm
"Take your time..." Luna said softly. "I can come back if you'd like..." As she turned to leave, he spoke again.

"What was your name again?"

Luna paused, then turned to face him. "My name.....is Luna." She smiled softly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:34 pm
Damion looked at her again, into her eyes, and nodded. "Hopefully I'll remember that name." He said, with a slow blink. "I'm Damion, by the way. And I'll have a coke and rum, then I guess I'd better be on my way." On my way where? He thought with the tiniest of frowns.  

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers