Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
Why???? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lildexx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:00 pm
why are we talking about the Jonas Brothers if we don't even like them??  
Miss_Zoe1 rolled 20 100-sided dice: 58, 95, 89, 15, 51, 13, 55, 96, 82, 31, 96, 99, 33, 30, 73, 24, 51, 8, 6, 59 Total: 1064 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:32 pm
Exactly.

Miss_Zoe1

II Bleys II
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:45 pm
We Are Here to find others out there, and know that there are more like them, that deeply hate the Jonas Brothers with a fiery passion. We Are Here to band together and let the people out there know that Jonas Brothers Suck Donkey C***, And are unwanted by these in this group. And Finally, We are here to Just be, and let the little fangirls and fanboys of Jb's know they Are just another Fad Group.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:53 pm
II Doomhammer II
We Are Here to find others out there, and know that there are more like them, that deeply hate the Jonas Brothers with a fiery passion. We Are Here to band together and let the people out there know that Jonas Brothers Suck Donkey c***e, And are unwanted by these in this group. And Finally, We are here to Just be, and let the little fangirls and fanboys of Jb's know they Are just another Fad Group.

♥ i couldnt have said that better XD ♥

-7muSic_frEak26-

MissVioletSkie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:39 pm
II Doomhammer II
We Are Here to find others out there, and know that there are more like them, that deeply hate the Jonas Brothers with a fiery passion. We Are Here to band together and let the people out there know that Jonas Brothers Suck Donkey c***e, And are unwanted by these in this group. And Finally, We are here to Just be, and let the little fangirls and fanboys of Jb's know they Are just another Fad Group.

o.o... I love You  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:12 am
to let their little "fans" know why they hear on the news when the wake up one morning y the jonas borthers r dead  

twinrrrova

Yosaoru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:47 pm
II Doomhammer II

same here!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:27 pm
Wow. People Enjoyed my speech. owo  

II Bleys II
Crew

twinrrrova

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:01 pm
II Doomhammer II
We Are Here to find others out there, and know that there are more like them, that deeply hate the Jonas Brothers with a fiery passion. We Are Here to band together and let the people out there know that Jonas Brothers Suck Donkey C***, And are unwanted by these in this group. And Finally, We are here to Just be, and let the little fangirls and fanboys of Jb's know they Are just another Fad Group.

exactly  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:19 pm
you know, i think that even acknowledging them in any way is alot more than they deserve, no matter what we are talking about we are still a bunch of people talking about the Jonas Brothers

*side note, I HATE the Jonas Brothers so im not saying this because i like them because i dont  

eraserheadvibes

Fox Printz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:32 pm
anime-freak-1716
II Doomhammer II

hell yea!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:38 pm
JON-a** SISTERS END OF STORY 3nodding  

Train H3artn3t

iGifted

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:53 pm
Jon-a** Sisters cuz' they're gay or somethin? lol Or maybe lesbians. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:35 pm
iGifted
Jon-a** Sisters cuz' they're gay or somethin? lol Or maybe lesbians. razz

Transgenders xd frm ugliest chicks 2 hideous transgenders  

Train H3artn3t