So...
  Yay?
  or nay?
  Or hay?
  or aflibnockriksto-ay?
View Results

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:40 pm
My name is Zarik, a fighter formerly from a small town in the foothills of Telean. I'd like to tell you a story...

In the nation of Risena, the three great kingdoms of Telean, Drakell, and Lineas are at war. Before more can be told, of course, you must know the geography and history of Risena.

Telean, a kingdom in the mountains of Western Risena, is inhabited by Humans. The armies of Telean have been the largest for centuries, and their weapons the greatest. They are currently the only only nation to have use of crossbows and catapults. Unfortunately, most of the Human army is untrained.

On the other side of the Central Risanan Border lies the vast forest kingdom of Lineas, home of Elves as well as the largest animals of prey found in Risena. Though the Elves lack the numbers of Humans and the strength of Dwarves, they have the advantage of fighting on the defense. If not for the war, they'd be perfectly happy in their trees. They also have the best training program of the three kingdoms.

North of the Humans and Elves is the vast Drakell deserts, where the Dwarves set up their kingdom thousands of years ago. Their cities are all walled and heavily guarded. They fight with axes and hammers, mostly, and rarely give up until only a handful remains. Their arsenal also includes a vast knowledge of explosives.

In the exact center of Risena lies the ancient city of Tarasin, left in ruins for almost 400 years now. Once home to the mighty Ridasgi, the founding race of Risena, the city was ambushed by Humans long ago, thus starting the Great Wars that continue today. Many times, the Humans have tried to take control of the city, anxious to control the power lying dormant deep within the Paladins' Tower in the center.

Some say that the last of the Ridasgi, a man known as T'Kosov, keeps watch from the top of the Paladins' Tower, watching, waiting... Calling...

One week ago, on the day of the Winter Solstice, I, among others throughout Risena, had a strange dream. In that dream, we saw the great Paladins' Tower of Tarasin. When we awoke, we had a strange mark on our wrists- A ruby colored mark in the shape of an X crossed with a line of sapphire through the middle. I go to Tarasin to find out the meaning. I hope others do the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:41 pm
Character forms- (PM as Risena of Random People.)

Username-
RPC name-
Race-
Appearance-
Weapons/skills-
Bio-  

Secondhand Joker -RP-

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:42 pm
Elves-

Username- Secondhand Joker -RP-
RPC name- Izantus Enazid Sedinas
Race- Elf
Appearance- Silver hair, a little past his eyes at the longest point. Green clothes with an emerald and gold colored vest.
Weapons/skills- Archery and control of air/wind
Bio- As crown prince of the kingdom of Lineas, Izantus knows that once his father, who is becoming weaker quickly, dies, he will rule the Elves. That means he'll also have to take over their side of the war. He regrets this, as he doesn't like others fighting his battles for him. He doesn't really like fighting at all. He was content to just sit in trees and stare up through the branches, until he had the dream...

Username- [arctic.rose]
RPC name- Zara Bardiveau
Race- Elf
Appearance- This is who I am
Weapons- twin swords, daggers,
Skills- shadow manipulation, shape-shifter
Bio- Under a full moon, Zara was born into a royal family. Unfortunately, her family was killed by humans at the age of 4. Zara was unharmed, but lost most of her memories prior to the raid. From there, she was housed with some common elves whom Zara's mother trusted dearly. From then, she had began training and controlling her powers to her will. At the age of 16, she had a weird dream, and woke up with a strange mark on her wrist.

Username-Angel of Randomness
RPC name-Esmeralda
Race-Elf
Appearance-(what u see on my avi)
Weapons/skills-Can use telepathy
Bio-Princess of the elf people.Wise and naive, she may one day rule the kingdom of Lineas

Username- Sariahed
RPC name- Holly Rivor
Race- Elf
Appearance- This is me!!!
Weapons/skills- Can control water and uses minor defensive magic.
Bio- Holly grew up with a simple life that always need adventure. When she was only a year old, her father passed away. Holly learned all she knows about water magic and defensive magic from her mother before she disappeared. Then she slept outdoors and ate fruit from the trees. But Holly's quiet life changed when she had a dream and woke up with a mark on her wrist...

Humans-

Username- Zahadrin
RPC name- Fai D. Flourite
Race- human
Appearance- Fai
Weapons/skills- Staff with kunai+chain, Physical Combat Skills, Powerful Magic
Bio- He was trained in the ways of magic long ago, when he was a very young child. He excelled in magic, but when it came to physical combat, he was evasive, and through that, he defeated his opponents quickly, by evading, and eventually using their own power against themselves. He became a well known Magician.

Username- Matsuri_Girl
RPC name- Abelia [Lia]
Race- Human
Appearance- I Am Who I Am
Weapons/skills- Illusionist [She isn't powerful enough for her illusions to last more than 30 minutes when she's present, 10 when she's not]
Bio- Lia has been alone all her life, an oprhan and a street dweller. She lives a tough life but she wounldn't trade it for all the diamonds in the world. Lia was trained to be an illusionist by another street dweller by the name of Shaw.

Dwarves-

Ridasgi (Only I can use them.)
Username- Secondhand Joker RP
RPC name- T'Kosov
Race- Ridasgi
Appearance- 6 feet tall, covered in a black cloak with a hood. Black hair and a short black beard, and an eye patch over his left eye.
Weapons/skills- Staff, 7-foot gunmetal gray javelin and magic.
Bio- T'Kosov, as the oldest of the Ridasgi, has guarded the Paladins' Tower since the destruction of his race so long ago. He sent out the dream and the calling to those who can help in his quest to save Risena.

Username- Secondhand Joker -RP-
RPC name- Zarik
Race- Ridasgi
Appearance- Brown hair (to ears), blue eyes, black clothes
Weapons- Bow and longsword
Skills- Fighting, archery, slight magic
Biography- Zarik was found in the middle of the street one day about 17 years ago with nothing but his clothes and a small black stone. A nearby family adopted him, and he's lived with that family since then. Mostly, he stayed in and around the town most of his life, hiking among the hills and small mountains nearby. He's been dreaming of Tarasin all his life.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:48 pm
Zarik walks past the crumbling outer wall of the once-great city, his blue eyes quickly scanning the ruins. So this is Tarasin... Bigger than I thought... Older... There's the tower up ahead... He nods, draws his bow and readies an arrow.  

Secondhand Joker -RP-

Angel of Randomness

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:41 pm
Secondhand Joker -RP-

Username-
RPC name-
Race-
Appearance-
Weapons/skills-
Bio-

RPC name-Esmeralda
Race-Elf
Bio-Princess of the elf people.Wise and nieve,she will one day rule the kingdom of Lineas  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:16 pm
Angel of Randomness
Secondhand Joker -RP-

Username-
RPC name-
Race-
Appearance-
Weapons/skills-
Bio-

RPC name-Esmeralda
Race-Elf
Bio-Princess of the elf people.Wise and nieve,she will one day rule the kingdom of Lineas

You were supposed to send a PM, but this works. And sorry, you can't be the heir to the throne of any kingdoms. You can still be royalty, though.  

Secondhand Joker -RP-

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:19 pm
Izantus sits in the 10,000 year old tree that marks the border of Lineas, looking out over the mile or so of wasteland that separates him from the ancient city. The wind blows a strand of silver hair into his face, an he brushes it back with a sigh, wondering when next he'll be able to just sit in one of the huge trees of Lineas and watch the clouds. Without an answer, he takes one last look at the sky, hoping he won't have to wait too long.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:08 pm
Zara watched in the shadows, her current form being a cat, as the boy walked among the ruins. Sighing mentally, she thought of the weird marking and decided to take a visit to the ruins. She felt a strong connection to the ruins.... As if on a whim, Zara appeared from the shadows, acting like a stray cat. She truly was curious about this human. She meowed softly, and rubbed against his legs, common cat behavior. Looking up, she noted he had a similar marking on his wrist.  

The Galactic Panda

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:18 pm
Zarik looks down at the cat and raises an eyebrow. He loosens the pow string and puts the arrow he'd had back in his small quiver. "I hadn't expected to find a cat in a place like-" He stops when he sees the mark on the cat's paw. "You were called, weren't you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:43 pm
Getting lost in her charade, Zara looked up at the man questioningly. She mewed softly, as to accent her fake confusion. Her eyes twinkled softly against the soft moon light. Her tail swished silently back and forth, patient as Zara was amused with the human.  

The Galactic Panda

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:51 pm
Zarik shakes his head and sighs, walking toward the tower again. "Guess I won't get much help out of you at the moment."

Izantus drops down from the low branch on the huge tree, landing softly and walking toward the ruins. His hand strays to the bag on his back, as if to remind himself this isn't just a visit to Risenan history.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:58 pm
Zara turned back into her elven form. "That's what you think..." She whispered softly, but loud enough for him to hear. In an instant, she turned back into a cat, looking peppy and cute. She followed closely next to the human. In the distance, she heard footsteps. Peeking over her shoulder, Zara saw another elf. Raising an eyebrow, she distinctly recognized him at the prince.  

The Galactic Panda

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:10 pm
Izantus sees Zarik walks around a corner and raises his bow, at the same time as Zarik. Izantus stops, but Zarik keeps moving forward slowly. "Who are you," he demands, hoping he's a better shot than the elf.
Izantus opens his mouth, but closes it when eh sees Zera. "What are you doing here, Zera?" Izantus' voice is cold as he loosens the arrow and returns it to his quiver.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:24 pm
Zara turned to her normal self, cautious of the elf. "How do you know me?" Seeing how her memory was foggy up to her 4th birthday, she looked at the elf with uncertain eyes. Glancing at the human, she slowly drew her twin swords. "I want an explanation, your highness." Her voice was equally cold. Even if he was their prince, Zara didn't like the feeling of a stranger knowing her name.  

The Galactic Panda

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces