Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Slumdog Millionaire! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cow in Disguise

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:46 pm
I just saw it.
I was really good, but a little oversung.
c;

Have you seen it?
Have you heard of it?
Do you plan on seeing it?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:50 pm
Pretty entertaining.  

Quixotic Faye

ThatStranger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:23 am
I've never even heard of it, right...

And then my Mother was all like; "Ohh! Stranger! You totally have to watch this! I've heard many great reviews!!!" and then I'm all like; " stare uh-huh..."

So I don't know... maybe I'll watch it just to prove to her that not everything she hears is right... who knows, maybe it really is a good movie...

Where is it? In the Movies? On the Internet? Rental? Cinema? That type of things. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:41 am
ThatStranger
I've never even heard of it, right...

And then my Mother was all like; "Ohh! Stranger! You totally have to watch this! I've heard many great reviews!!!" and then I'm all like; " stare uh-huh..."
confused
Why would you immediately have that reaction?

ThatStranger
So I don't know... maybe I'll watch it just to prove to her that not everything she hears is right... who knows, maybe it really is a good movie...

Where is it? In the Movies? On the Internet? Rental? Cinema? That type of things. sweatdrop
It's still in the cinema.  

Quixotic Faye

Panda Teeth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:09 am
Thought it was wonderful. Especially the music. A.R. Rahman is awesome.

heart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 pm
saw is about a month ago *i want to say* it was amazing! (well deserved academy awards!) it was sad, funny, witty, heartbreaking...i mean the experiences of life that teach you...it was fantastic. great acting...goatta love the end credits! and fantastic sdtk.  

morbid_beauty

Aine92

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:12 pm
I keep hearing all the great reviews it got and of course this movie won grammy and all, but I haven't watched it yet. Kind of iffy about watching it but I'm always indecisive so who knows I might end up watching it. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:07 am
its really good!
its so amazing that they won 8 oscar awards  

lorrainejoy13

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:09 am
It's a really good movie. Highly entertaining and just plain heartwarming. I particularly enjoyed the whole flashback set up and the music.

However, I didn't think the cinematography was that amazing -- I would've given the Academy Award to The Dark Knight.

I'm also not sure if it was the best movie of the year either. I'd give that to The Wrestler or Wall-E.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:37 pm
I liked the movie. It was really good.  

xParanormal Angelx

Fleet Fox

4,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:26 pm

I saw it after it won a bunch of Golden Globes, and got a bunch of BAFTA nominations. Thought it'd be worth seeing, and it was.

Very very adorable. :3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:06 pm
I saw this film and thought it was beautiful. Danny Boyle is an amazing director. The style of the film was amazing. I love the cinematography.  

reject666

Crunchy Memo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:34 am
I'm planing to see it, is it worth it? Had premier for a couple of days ago here.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:14 pm
I thought the main strength of the film lay in the visuals, for the most part the acting and script was pretty dull. I hated the tacked on Bollywood bit at the end, too, which came across as racist and foolish in that horrible 'look at these mad foreign types' way. I do not think, either, that it deserved so many Oscars. I enjoyed it, yes, but it was by no means the best film of the year, which rightfully belonged to Milk.  

loIitoads

pepper79

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:52 pm
It was so great I had so many diffrent emotions! The music was great to! well deserved winner of 8 acadamy awards!  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff