Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [23]~ items ~
Fallen Wish 1st gen. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jerryluois

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:20 pm
I will trade everything I have for any Fallen Wish! (even though I said 1st gen.) sweatdrop
I just started gaia on this account, cuz my other account got banned so if anyone can help donate or trade for 23k and the rest of my stuff that I have, I would very appreciate it...(my items aren't that good sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:31 am
vend vend vend thats my advice and sozz i don't have fallen wish x( xxx  

Rosarielle

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xXragazza italianaxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:56 pm
i getting a fallen wish...and i dont think any1 will give it 2 u...its 1 of the most expensive things on here  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:10 pm
Now i have 23k from saving up...so ill still trade from anyone plz!  

jerryluois

dragonspirit13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:15 am
jerryluois
Now i have 23k from saving up...so ill still trade from anyone plz!

Save up wile you can don't spend much on stuff I should know I am saving up for fallen wish as well. I am getting there so sell stuff on market place and stuff it helps  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:29 pm
ummmm no thnx i only have 14k  

Dancergurl15

SiLENtSANCtUAry_9

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:54 am
awww..

good luck..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:20 am
Yeah I was hacked too...BUT!!! I reported it like 50 times and within a month and a half I got my stuff back! I just sold my three Fallen Wish-es-, though...You should try reporting the hack, too...*Looks at window* Whoa...Thats a lotta frost...! ANYways...Did you check your trades? I know this one hacker... ghazalxD...She hacked me and one of my friends...Infact, thats how we became friends...ANYways...If it did...Send the link to the trade(even though it says not too)I did and I got my stuff back the day after! I was soooo happy! I already sold my three Fallen Wishes, too...But really though! Do you have the Gaia Redirect settings on? Cuz if you don't...Gaia won't help you get your stuff back...If you do...Just be patient! I'm pretty sure it'll happen! I hope you make it back to the top! Hey, when my hacker took my stuff...She only took my stuff that cost over 20k...If this hacker did the same to you...You should be able to sell your stuff and get up to a decent amount of gold...I did!  

AnimeManei

2,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Face_Paint_On_Wallz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:35 am
im actualy tryiing to get that to sorryX_X  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:15 pm
Im also saving to buy fallen wish..It keeps on appreciating...  

aeowyn08

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:17 pm
i am also saving for a fallen wish.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
i dont have fallen wish, but, if i get a chance, ill get some gold to you, lol, ur angel imp is cute though!  

Mid Nitewolfv

lijetsetta

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:50 pm
ppl you might as well just say "bump" cause that all you're doing at this point  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:51 pm
i
dont have fallen wish and im so close to getting it ..... i am sure noboday will trade you fallen wish just for 20k

x-Fuuck Chu-x

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:59 am
wy does every body want fallen wish so much?! i mean, sure its cool, but what ever happened to GIMPI!!! (witch, by the way, a hacker stole from me...) but still! WE NEED NOT FORGET GIMPI THE 9 GEN.!  
[23]~ items ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff