Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Jamesta

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:41 pm
Welcome

Hello! Im kinda new to this...well not really but anyway...lets get going!

This is a story of Truth and Justice and to help those in need! for all or for some depends on our mood! we are ordinary people we just have extraordinary lives and talents!
Who just are these people? why we are....
The Crusaders of the Night!
we are here to protect the weak and punish the evil! we will need evil people and good so all will be looked over. we will have teams of three to four, going by strength ranks I will choose these teams (but if you and your friend wants to be together please just ask and i will be happy to make you happy!)

User Image

The Crusaders Home

Home...
User Image

Bedrooms... http://www.comstockhousebb.com/Mountain Room 706.jpg
Conference room...
Training.... http://www.pvkii.com/images/March21st2009News/temple01sm.jpg
Labs...
Computer room.... http://www.theworkplaceinc.com/images/Training_lrg.jpg
Library...
Observation...
Armory... http://www.andrewlmoore.com/images/photography/Armory-St._Petersburg.jpg
Dinning...
Cooking...
Lounge... http://www.murphyguesthouse.com/images/commonRoom2.jpg  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:53 pm
Rules

1. please read the rules....i dont like it when people dont read and follow all the rules

2. like i said above i will choose the teams of four to three but if you would like to request joing a team you must ask that team then they must ask me by PM

3. Romance....you may have it but keep it PG 16 thank you....do not want to get banned

4. i know alot of people have these but i do not...a black and white list....they do sevre a good perpose but i will hopefuly never have to make one but if i have to i will!

5. no Godmoding, no cybering no epic kills of main characters unless they want out...then you may kill them...as long as i know

6. i will have updates on time periods on the main page every couple of weeks and other things

7. if you wish to join please PM me titled "Crusaders R Us" and please tell me if you are evil or good

8. you may have powers you may have more than one power you may be able to sumon creatures as pets you may have pets any other questions please ask me when you join or just Pm me

9. i am not a very literate person....but i do not want to see one liners! or like essays please

10. and most importantly Please have fun!
User Image

Jamesta

Jamesta

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:06 pm
Current Setting

End of Spring

User Image

Crime seems to be getting worse even with more of the crusaders of the night around it seems that some people....big important people are up to something...but what? if something doesnt happen soon Evil will Consume the entire city of Neonate
User Image

Teams

Alpha:
Team leader: Jamesta (Maho)
Second in command: Wildear17 (Christopher)
Claus Regal (Miu Regal)

Omega:
Team leader: [arctic.rose] (Dahlila)
Second in command:Totally_Anti_Twilight (Mimi)
Sonia Atokad (drac54)

Lamda:
Team leader: whitewolffy
Second in command: Sweet Vampy Love

Beta:

Team leader: Jacthnithd (Aracos Ro)
second in command:

User Image

People who control the city...for now

Tops

Bottoms
1. Jasper Paradis-drac54

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:27 pm
Characters

Name: Maho Tanaka (but you can call me Comander Maho)
Personal: she is Kind and loving she has many pets, she likes to dress up in many different outfits (mostly Neko Girl costumes) she is fun and dont get her mad or you'll die! smile
Background: always was picked on in school never had anyfriends but was always taught to love and care for all, even after her 'episode' she still is a kind person who can really take charge
Power: Mental abilities (levitation of self and other objects, can make things explode with her mind, can read minds and see the future and past)
Picture: User Image
Extra Info: On the Good Side, leader of the Crusaders of the Night. she may look young but is actually twenty five!

Name: Dahlia Bardiveau
Personal: She tends to be quiet, but can show some kindness. She tends to care about someone she treasures. At first glances, she sometimes sums up a person mentally. When focused, Dahlia is a ruthless killer.
Background: Growing up in the city, Dahlia had an alright life. However, at the age of 10, there was a fire in her house, killing her parents. It was started by an arsonist who had hated her family for supposedly 'robbing' him. Since then, Dahlia has been moving around from home to home. Currently, she resides in an apartment building.
Power: She can heal herself, and has pin-point accuracy, thus she is very handy with guns.
Extra Info: Always carries a large arsenol of guns ranging in size, but can easily be hid beneath her clothes. Rumor about her, only she knows how many guns she holds.

Name: Mimi Naakahowa
Personal: Hyper, happy, and loves to make new friends. She's quite naive and takes things quite personally. She's also emotional. Despite her sometimes careless attitude, she's serious when the need be.
Background: Raised in a nice family, Mimi was always classified as the 'careless' type. School bored her and she could never find the activities she enjoyed. She always enjoyed making new friends, awing them with her kindness and strange power.
Power: Some ability to control water.
Extra Info: Also a part of Crusaders of the Night.

Name: Miu Regal
Personal: Miu can be a bit rude, but it sometimes shows that she accepts you as a friend. She can be tough if she has to so look out! She's also caring, but sometimes shows it in a rude way.
Background: Miu had a friend who was almost picked on. She always protects him, but then he died due to an illness. It hit her hard since they were dating. She was fed a phoenix egg one day, making her part phoenix. She also has a guardian named Kenji, who went missing for who knows how long. Miu joined the Crusaders of the Night to search for him.
Power: fire, summonging Red Moon, her scythe, and having phoenix powers due to an egg she was accidentally fed.
Extra Info: Part angel, human, and phoenix

Name: Kenji Valentine
Personal: He's mostly a nice guy
Background: The reason why Kenji went missing was that he was forced to be on the darkside. He would sometimes wonder what Miu is doing since she tends to get herself in trouble sometimes.
Power: the power of light and to heal
Extra Info: uh...he's an angel

Name: Christopher
Personal: insane, shy, and gets scared easly
Background: Christopher was born in a demon pit, he is fifteen, unlike his sister who is 21, there morther is part of the demon court which has the most infulents in hell.
Power: darkness and nightmares
Picture: http://wildear17.deviantart.com/art/the-darkest-side-of-me-90646969
Extra Info: he is demon of the nightmare hollow which is the rarest breed of demon

Name: Sonia Atokad
Personal: Sonia's out look on life is somewhat along the lines of "live to live and die to die" She tends to pay attention to the small details of life, especially the way humans flounder around during their short lives. She likes the full moon on a winter night.
Background: Sonia has watched calmly as the control of the city was fought over and changed hands. Now she's been dragged in.
Power: She has utter control of shadows, those in the real world and those that aren't. She also tends to change into a wolf from time to time.
Extra Info: Sonia is easily attached to canines.... Hence the friendly companionship most dogs in the city give her.

Name: Dazeray Shaldin
Personal: Thoughtful, Quiet but can be irritated easily, Loves nature more than life itself, and very friendly.
Background: Parents killed in car accident. Has a baby sister (rumored to be around 1 or 2), no other living relatives. Didn't really attend school but is a very dedicated reader. She has a black cat named Kimo (who is also rumored to transform into something).
Power: Is exceedingly talented with animals and can communicate with them easily. Her main power is the air though. She has large, angel-like wings which she can retract into her body.
Kimo: User Image

Name: Aracos Ro
Personal: Kind, harsh when need be, tactical, speedy thinker, and caring
Background: This mysterious man practically came out of nowhere. Many rumers say he was once a god, others say he is a mortal son of a god. Although these are not true, and many know it, he doesn't deny them.
Power: Shadow morphing and shadow healing.
Picture: http://th03.deviantart.com/fs10/150/i/2006/119/0/4/Human_Shadow__The_Wise_One_by_Maxus_the_fox.jpg
Extra Info: Has a pet miniature drake names Roho and has a sword forged with shadow flames.

Name: Diz Riley
Personal: Diz is a ruthless fighter, who would even sacrifice his own men to win a fight. He also has no morality and would even use a child as a human shield. He dislikes almost everyone and doesn't need a reason to do the things he does.
Background: Diz had a good upbringing and was an excellent student. After he left school he became a carpenter but Diz had got bored with his life and decided on a change. Leaving his job and his home Diz started a new life of crime and finding out that he could make things explode by touching them only made him worse, anyone who tried to get in his way were dealt with swiftly.
Power: Can make any object explosive just by touching it.
Extra Info: Diz keeps himself surrounded by a small gang of thugs while not out comiting crimes (after all you never know when a human shield will come in handy)

Name: Valis Shaddack
Personal:sociopathic monster
Background: at the age of ten Valis murdered his parents and from that day until now (which has been 30 years) he has been travling acorss the contry killing innocent people with knves, guns, etc and his come to start his new killing spree here
Power: none
Picture:
Extra Info: he is tall thin with light bule eyes and black hair

Name: Adeodatus
Personal: Full of hate and Anger Very aggresive
Background: This loard of crime has been accused of genoside, he was thrown in a special jail for it, but he still got out. He is now raoming the streets, killing and stealing as he pleases.
Power: Can only be killed by darkfire 9can be harmed by anything but not killed hence the bold), and can sence his enemies before they get to him.
Extra Info: He is the leader to the most feared gang in the world.
User Image

Name:Atlanta
Meaning: Mighty Huntress
Species: Vampire
Powers: Anti human strength and intelligence, Influential powers.
Weaknesses:
Personality: Atlanta is constantly struggling with the urge to cross into the dark side. Sarcastic and a bit cruel, she can be hard to make friends with, but after(if you can)you manage to befriend her she is very loyal. She has crossed into the darkness a few times, but so far has always found her way back into light, most of the time by the memory of her little sister, who was killed by the vampires that turned her.Because of her feelings of letting down her sister, she is often described as emo and/or goth.
Weapon of choice: Her trusty blade, which was made for her by her sister while she was learning to craft.
Name: Jasper Paradis
Personal: Dark humored, extremely cruel, and sadistic. enjoys murdering people for the fun of it. Loves to bet and make deals.
Background: 500 years ago, Jasper was sealed into a coffin and banished to the Realm of shadows by his fellow shadow demons after crossing the line one too many times. ((Yes... demons have rules too))
Power: control over shadows and darkness. After years in the coffin, can also use his mind to cause severe mental pain.
Picture: in real world(eyes are red)
in shadow realm(eyes are red)
Extra Info: during imprisonment, he lost his ability to control shadows and darkness, and he vowed to kill the person who stole it and take it back.

Name: Senji ichijo
Personal: lazy and non careing. loves beeing surrounded by girls
Background: when his parents found out about his powers he was adopted by his uncle. sanji uncle made him steal and rob to get his uncle more money. one day they got into a fight and sanji killd his uncle during the fight.
Power: half of his arms turns to flames and his feets turns to flames aswell.
Extra Info:Only fights when he thinks it is intresting.
Name: Seth Riley
Personal: Seth acts like a gentleman but is definitly no gentleman. He is cruel to those he hates and loyal to those who can promise him more power or wealth.
Background: Seth never liked school and often skipped it to go off somewhere else to cause trouble. He was arrested repeatidly for multiple counts of drug dealing weapons trading and assault but was never prosecuted. By the time he had left school he was already part of a small crime syndicate.
Power: Super strength and quick healing
Extra Info: Seth is Diz Riley's younger half brother, they rarely talk to each other and are not on friendly terms.

User Image

Name biggrin arla
Species:Angel
Power: Magics(kindof like a witch)
Background biggrin arla was taken in by an elderly woman until she discovered Darla's differences. She died of a heart attack shortly after, leaving all her belongings to Darla, which included a small broken down house and a few pieces of furniture. Darla sold the belongings and has lived off anything she could take. Darla is immortal, but is still a child. Because of her immortality she grows no older, and often does not know the difference between good and bad. She does things that make people think she is evil, but really does not know that she's doing wrong.
Name:
Personal:
Background:
Power:
Picture:
Extra Info:  

Jamesta

Jamesta

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:52 pm
Maho stood on top of a tall building staring out at the city "its quiet....to quiet..." she jumped down and floated over the town, when she heard a scream. she looked over in the direction of the scream and saw a woman about to be raped, she flew down and grabed the man, he stuggled and fought to try and get free "what the hell you doin' you crazy b***h!?!?!" Maho was annoyed by the comment of the man "first of im not crazy.....and you were trying to rape that poor woman! im going to drop you off at the police station!" he still fought to get free until Maho Knocked him out and tied him up. a police man came out of the station to find the man Maho had on the steps with a note attached to his face saying "he tried to rape a woman....here.." the police officer scratched his head and draged the man inside, as Maho watched him do so she sighed "well i guess thats it for tonight..." she flew to her hide out and lounged about "man..i need help...."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:19 pm
Silence. The wind whistled through the grass softly. Not even a field mouse dared to scratch its whiskers.

Dahlia stood at the edge of a field, her eyes closed. It had been a beautiful night to practice her skills. Her arms had rested slightly away from her body, completely still. The only thing that was moving was her chest as it rose and fell softly. Then, without caution, her hands flew to random pockets in her pants and pulled out two guns. She quickly swiveled and shot at the two targets located 500 feet away. The bullets hit each other as they hit the center of the bullseye. Sighing, Dahlia slowly stood, and cracked her neck. She looked up at the night sky, enjoying the view.

The Galactic Panda

michael j rox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:33 pm
Mimi hummed as she tried to add some decor to her lonely cave. Using the little water left from her water bottle, she used it to erode some of the rock away. Leading the stream of water with her finger, she traced a pattern on the wall. After a few minutes, a river of swirls were etched. Smiling, she guided the water back to herself and released her bond. The water droplets fell into her mouth...only to give her a rocky taste, not very good. Mimi spit the water out without thinking. She groaned as she looked at the empty water bottle, then laid back down on the ground. She would have to go pick some up tomorrow.

"It's so boring..." Mimi sighed as she exited the cave, wandering about the forest that was ever so close to the city.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:41 pm
Maho looked up suddenly, she felt somthin someone was near who had a strange power. she stood up and levitated,closing her eyes she focused her energy to find the sorce, when she got a lock on its location she decided to try and find it. She followed the energy source to a cave she looked around an saw a girl looking out at the city "yes...she is definetly the source of the energy" she slowly walked over with caution "excuse me...i know this may sound like a strange question but....are you...differnet? have a special talent or ability or....man i should just say it...do you have any powers?" she looked at the girl still sencing the energy flow through her  

Jamesta

michael j rox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:40 pm
Mimi smiled at the random girl. "Yeah...I have this weird ability to control water. I can't do much, but it comes in handy..." She remembered being asked this question hundreds of times by her classmates. "I've had it since I can remember. It made me quite the topic at school." Mimi chuckled. "Why do you ask?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:58 pm
Maho smiled brightly "oh great! so i didnt get it wrong!" she walked closer to the girl "my name is Maho! and I am the leader of the Crusaders of the Night! and i would like you to be our newest member!" she looked at the cave "im guessing you live there...well my place is alot better....but every member lives with me in my home! so will you join?" she smiled and streatched out her hand to shake hers  

Jamesta

michael j rox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:49 pm
'Crusaders of the Night...Awesome!'

Mimi gladly took the outstretched hand. "That sounds awesome! I'm honored to take your request." She looked twords her little home, suddenly embarrassed, then back to Maho. "It'll take me a minute to get my stuff. I'll be right back!" Dashing in, Mimi gathered her armful of possessions and back out. "I'm ready." She smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:12 am
Sitting down on the grass, Dahlia sighed peacefully. She loved getting away from the hustle and bustle of the city to just spend a few hours looking up at the stars. A small meadow mouse came scurrying over to her, its whiskers twitching. Dahlia smiled, and pulled out some sunflower seeds. The mouse inched closer, smelling the food. She laid her hand down on the ground, palm-up, holding the seeds. The mouse walked onto her hand, nibbling on the seeds. She gently pet its head with her other hand.  

The Galactic Panda

Jamesta

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:28 pm
Maho smiled "good!" she watched her gather her things and smiled "ok so hold on to your things tightly ok? do not let go!" she waved her finger and mimi and her things floated into the air, Maho smiled "and we're off!" the flew through the city unseen maho smiling and humming the entire way "oh look! we're here!" she landed on the roof of an old abandond building on the edge of the city "here's your new home!" she opend the door to see a brightly lit home with silk and some what of a dark and mysterious atmosphere, for the exception of a large blue neon sign saying 'crusaders of the night' over a bar. "welcome to headquarters....you get to choose your room, the rooms are down the hall mine is at the very begining of the hall so choose any room you like!" she smiled and sat on the couch "when your all unpacked tell me and i will give you a tour!" she fliped to the news and watched it for a while  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:52 pm
Mimi bowed. "Thank you!"

Dashing down the hallway, Mimi looked quickly through the rooms. They were all very pleasant, but hard to choose. Since they almost looked the same, she decided to go for color. She always liked water [hence her water powers], so she eventually stuck with one that had a bubbly personality to it. Most of it was blue, with a hint of green and brown. Very nice colors, if you asked her.

She set down her stuff quickly and got everything arranged. Running a brush quickly through her hair, she checked herself in the mirror. Her face was horribly dirty. Mimi would be sure to take a thorough shower after meeting Maho again.

Clambering down the stairs, she stood by the couch. "Ok, done!"

michael j rox

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas