Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Club Murder Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mel_missie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:46 pm
My name is Mayzel Nenum. My murrder spree began about 3 years ago, when my mother was raped and murdered. I was sent away to an academy in Sea Side Oregon. I began killing out of rage, never on campus though, and only for a reason.

My third month on campus, I started the 'Advantaged Anime Discussing Club' though I knew nothing of Anime except it was a form of cartoon from Asia. Apparently, only a handful of people would admit to their love of Anime, but it was a handful too many. I changed the name to the "Advanced Turtle Discussing Club." I hoped the mis-spelled titles would cause people to not join.

There is only one way to join this club: You have to have killed. Some one. Any one. The only exception is the guy who killed Heath Ledger. You will be killed on the spot if you are the guy who killed him. Ian loved Heath Ledger.....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:02 pm
We know we all hate rules, but we must have them.

All of the normal rules....You know the drill. I will be only accepting 13 club members, no more than that, sorry. I don't want a million people to have the same sob-story as Mayzel. We're crazy in this club, we pretty much kill for fun. Pm you profiles to me, with the title as: "ATDC"

These are the most needed types of killers I need:

1.)The rough, rapist murrder, preferably a boy.
2.)The pyco' serial killer, who breaks the most important club rule once a year. Preferably a girl.
3.)The seductive, mysterious killer, who, even though she uses her body for her killings, she is a virgin. Preferably a girl.
4.)The cleaner, the assassin. He cleans up after himself in a murrder, and people usually pay him to kill people.

Club rules:
No killing people on campus.
No killing, raping, fighting with, or asualting people in the club.
No telling people who aren't killers about the club.
You will refer to the club as the "Advancted Tutle discussing club" Out side of the club room.
The president, vice president and/or the founder of The ATDC can change any thing about the club with out consent of the club, but they must warn them if they are.
Any one who breaks the first three rules will be kicked out of the club and possibly killed.
Any one who breaks any rule will get one warning, then will be kicked out and possibly killed.

mel_missie

mel_missie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:14 pm
<<<<>>>>

Username-
Name:
Bio:
Personality
Sexuality:
Position: (President, vice, Treachery, Photographer, Club room designer, member)
Appearance:

Pres;--
Username- mel_missie
Name: Mayzel Nenum
No, she isn't, she's 14, she just needs every one to believe she is...
Grade: 10th, whatever it's called.
Bio: My rampage began about 3 years ago, when my mother was raped and murdered. I was put in the Witness Protection Program, and sent away to an academy in Sea Side Oregon. I was re-named Mayzel Nenum, and I was to tell people that I was a year older than I really was. I began killing out of rage, never on campus though, and only for a reason.

My third month on campus, I started the 'Advantaged Anime Discussing Club' though I knew nothing of Anime except it was a form of cartoon from Asia. Apparently, only a handful of people would admit to their love of Anime, but it was a handful too many. I changed the name to the "Advanced Turtle Discussing Club." I hoped the mis-spelled titles would cause people to not join.

Personality: I have four voices in my head, and sometimes they will sing in four part harmonies. There is Serenity; who is a saprano. Rikki, who is an alto, Jake, who is a tenor, and Ian, who is a bass. Each one has a strangely different personalities.

Mayzel: I am very quiet around campus, not wanting any one to pay enough mind to me for them to realize that I disappear almost every night; to go out killing. I trust only my club members, and barely even them.

Serenity: I am the sweet, lovable, always do the right thing voice. I love the guys with my whole little nonexistent heart. But they can not go around killing people!

Rikki: I am the annoying, always speaking her mind little girl! I look 'n act like a 12 year old, and always make fun of every one.

Jake: I am a bit indifferent when it comes to the arguments between the other four, I will state my--Our?--mind, and then quiet down, letting them go on their way.

Ian: I'm the flirtatios guy, always snagging a peek when May is naked. I flirt with the mind chicks, and I try to flirt with girls out side of out mind, but Mayzel doesn't like that too much

Dislikes: Rikki, Jake, Killing,
Sexuality: Straight
Position: President
Appearance: User Image

Username: [arctic.rose]
Name: Ivy Bardiveau
Grade: 10th
Bio: Born into a middle class family, Ivy was born with an abnormal defect: the absence of pigmentation in her left eye. At two years old, her father died of 'natural causes' supposedly. At the age of 8, her mother remarried to a psychologist. He was a very caring person, and Ivy had become close to him. When she turned 11 however, the dream melted away and her life became a nightmare. Her stepfather began to mentally and physically torture and rape her. She grew very scared of him. Sadly, her mother didn't believe her and would say Ivy was only mad because she found someone new. Ivy had to deal with the abuses that he called 'experiments'. She would be locked up in a room with fluorescent lighting on 24/7, then he would come in and molest her. At 14, Ivy had discovered the truth of her real father: her stepfather had overdosed him on antidepressants. At this, she knew it was enough. One night, they were home alone, Ivy's mother out with some friends. He cornered her, like he always did. This time, she drew a steak knife, and cut his mouth wide open. Falling backwards in shock and pain, he looked at her with rage. Ivy took the duct tape and taped his wrists and ankles to the wall. With no remorse, she carved out his stomach, the blood gushing down. She smiled at the warmth of the blood that had run onto her hands. With that, Ivy ran from home, and had come to her aunt's house who took her in. She got a few piercings and tattoos to remind herself never to forget.
Personality: Cold, quiet, ruthless and gory when killing
Likes: The feeling of a guilty person's blood on her hands
Dislikes: The thought of how corrupt the world is.
Position: Photographer [puts victims in odd poses to personally disrespect the victim]
Appearance: ...my past has shaped me to who I am inside...... But this is what I am on the outside.

Name: Frost Anurran
Grade: 10th
Bio: She was a born killer. She's been antisocial all her life, and an orphan from the start, having never even met her father, and her mother dying whilst giving birth to her. She was moved from foster home to foster home until they finally gave up and sent her away. She's a sociopath. (Basically, a psychopath who has no conscious, who does not feel remorse or anything at all when she kills.)
Personality: Antisocial, short tempered, whenever she kills it's quick and clean; but usually just because she feels like it, has a soft voice, looks innocent but can kill heartlessly (either if she's angered or she just feels like it.)
Dislikes: Bright and happy days
Position: Designer.
Appearance:
User Image

Username- Jin the Shadow Wolf
Name: Fei-Tao "Fatal One" Cayabyab
Grade: 11th, Junior
Bio: Fei-Tao grew up alone and self-secluded from most of society, abandoned when he was three and sent to live in a poor orphanage in America. Growing up, he heard very little rumors about his parents, and why they just ditched him that day he first arrived, which led him to wholly resent them. When he was going to school with others around his age from the orphanage, many ridiculed him for every little thing: his size, his eye color, his body structure, etc. Having to deal with being verbally harrassed every day until he was ten by the other orphans and even the caretakers, he finally snapped one day, murdering everyone in the facility with his bare hands and left not a trace that it was his doing that led to dozens of brutal murders in the small building. The experience changed his life forever, and murder left him with the satisfaction he had always dreamed of. As he realized nobody could trace the killings back to him, he decided to start offering his services for money and start making a living early, giving out a fake alias to whoever hired him.
Personality: He's mostly pretty mild-mannered, intelligent, and quiet, not liking to talk unless spoken to first, though he tends to say minimal. Only on rare occasions will he say at least a full sentence or even up to a paragraph's worth of words, always laden with a thick Filipino accent. He follows very traditional customs from his native mother land of the Philippines, in the coastal province of Pangasinan. Despite his sadistic and misanthropic attitude, he is rather friendly and loyal to whomever manages to befriend him and win his trust, which is a rather difficult task to overcome; he rarely gives his full trust to anyone. If anyone really wanted to know something from him or of any of his opinions, he'll never say it verbally, prefering to write it in notes instead. Though it doesn't seem like it, he is known to become very psychotic when he's doing his job. His photographic memory helps him remember who he wants to kill or not.
Likes: Playing his guitar, drawing, candid photography, sniping his victims, slow painful deaths, the taste of blood, his butterfly knife, his sniper rifle, and above all: the art of a clean assassination.
Dislikes: Almost everything else.
Sexuality: Asexual (no attraction to any gender.)
Position: Treasurer
Appearance: Fei-Tao has deep red eyes and stands at only 5' 1". A rare smile shows that he has unusually long canines. His skin is darker than the picture shows, and his baggy attire hides his scrawny, muscular build. He has multiple scars covering his body, which he claims were from a car accident he was in a long time ago.

Username- Tearstains
Name: Takina {Taki}
Grade: 11
Bio: Takina was lucky enough to be born into a semi-wealthy family. Her father was a well known business man and her mother worked in the Real Estate department, so together they made some really good money. She knew she didn't like them by the time she was seven years old, and by the time she was eight she had a plan to be rid of them. Of course, she didn't do it on her own. Believe it or not, she somehow led a robber into her home. She was hiding and her parents werent...he spared nobody. He was arrested and she was put into an orphanage, of course. The other kids never really liked her, they said she was a loon. She didn't like being called a loon, and eventually her insanity started to kick in. She wound up beating up one of the kids, but she got away with it. She blamed it on somebody else. When she was adopted, she lived with her family for a little while and attended a normal school, but eventually that got boring. She got emancipated at the age of 16 and now lives on her own, with her mother and father's money that was left to her. She got everything, the big house, the money, the cars, everything.
Personality: Takina is an...interesting...girl to say the least. She changes her mood quicker then you can snap and that makes her unpredictable. Because she's unpredictable, she's incredibly dangerous. Even to her friends, she's dangerous. She has a different personality that she doesn't know about, and when it comes out she turns into a whole nother person. One second she's sweet, the real her, and the next she's a true killer. Of course, she has many thoughts to kill even when she's her true self, but her other personality is the true killer. Her other personality likes to call herself Tak, but you may call her God. She feels that she is like a God, choosing when a person dies and when a person lives. She's the one that loves killing and tasting the blood of a person, feeling it on her skin. It sends chills down her spine. Takina is a sweet girl on her own, but Tak is evil and vindictive...she's a really sadistic woman and she's not afraid of showing it. She loves to tease people.
Likes: Turtles, reading, drawing, crazy people, analyzing people, and tasting the blood of the lusty people she kills. Mmm, delicious!
Dislikes: Feeling stupid, being mocked, rude people, stupid people, and being controlled
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Position: Member
Appearance: User Image

:: razz eople:::

President--Obvious
Vice--Again, obvious.
Treasury--Once again....
Photographer--They take pictures of their murders, club murders, people around campus, the ocean...Well, pretty much every thing
Club Room Designer--Uses pictures taken my the Photographer and uses those, and once a week goes into the club room and resigns it.
Member--
Member--
member--
member--  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:19 pm
Uh....Reserved?

mel_missie

mel_missie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:21 pm
The singing started up in my head, a low, beautiful note started off by Rikki. The song was sad and lonely sounding. I couldn't recognize the song, it seemed to be in Latin. The others followed suit, singing in four part harmony. I tried to hush them with out speaking out loud; I was in the middle of my 'Hunt'. I hit my head with my sniper, shaking my head a moment after.

I was laying in a bush out side a home, waiting for the perfect moment to shoot. This man had rapped five innocent little girls in the past week. I had to do something. He walked past the window. A small snap came out of the gun as I shot him in the head. He was dead in within two seconds.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:49 pm
User Image
Ivy

"Sometimes I question my sanity....

Ivy sighed softly, staring with a blank expression across the ocean. Her finger tapped on her camera. Her mis-colored eyes watched the gulls fly overhead. In her mind, though, she was calculating her next move. The iron scent hasn't burned my lungs in such a good span of time..... I think I should go on the prowl for a next victim.....

Other times I wonder if I ever was sane...."

The Galactic Panda

mel_missie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:13 pm
I sighed and stood up, the gang of teenaged choir nerds in my mind continuing to sing in their strange language. I closed my eyes as a gust of wind hit my face. Oregon, the forgotten state, as Rikki had always called it. Nothing ever happened in Oregon. Not until I came here. Ian's solo came up slowly as I walked along the beach, my feet getting soaked by the Pacific's freazing north western water. I looked up, seeing Ivy, the club photographer taking pictures. I smirked and walked over to her. "Well, well. I thought you only took pictures of Vickies?" She said, using the code name for their victims. "You only ever let the designer use those pictures?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:31 pm
Ivy, not paying much mind to the president of their murder spreeing club, shrugged. "Ocean would be a fun theme." She said in her apathetic tone. Her shutter clicked a few times, taking photos of the scenery until...

"Kya! Get away!"
"Aw c'mon babe, you want me."
"S-Stay away!"

Ivy looked over at the scene and took a picture of the man's face. The woman came running over to them and fell at Ivy's knees. "P-Please...." she uttered, her clothes all ripped up, her make-up running, "S-save me...." Ivy, her blue eye filling with sympathy for the woman, her red eye filling with hatred and disgust for the man, looked at the woman, then up at the man. Her eyes narrowed, glaring at the man. He immediately backed off, and ran back into the city. "........vendetta......." Ivy mumbled under her breath. She helped the woman up and sat her on the bench, draping her towel over her to cover up the scratch marks and shredded clothes. Facing Mayzel, Ivy sighed a bit. "What shall we do about her? I'm gonna take him out tonight."

The Galactic Panda

mel_missie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:37 pm
I shot the man a look. "I smell death on you!" I yelled after him, wanting to follow and kill him myself. But Ivy had already reserved that. "I don't know. Maybe get her to a hospital?" I looked down at her, handing her my jacket. 'She'd be totaly hot if she hadn't just been raped.' Ian said, getting horny. "Oh shut up." I said to my self. The woman stared up at me, I smiled, trying to reasure her. "I'll be fine miss. Why did he attack you? I mean besides because men are all horny B******ds?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:54 pm
"I-I don't know...." She stifled some tears. "I was shopping..... th-then he approached me and wanted to take me home..... I-I didn't want to and he pursued me....." Her body shook slightly.

Ivy raise an eyebrow and made a sideway glance at Mayzel as she said shut up under her breath. "I'm very sorry that this happened..." She spoke softly. Her mind was already formulating what to do to the man. Her split eyes glanced over at the ocean, questioning why life was such a torrent of pain.

The Galactic Panda

mel_missie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:02 pm
"Are you a tourist?" She nodded, shaking. "Alone?" I raised an eyebrow. "Well, I'm here with a few friends, but they where-wheren't around when it-it happened." I shook my head, Rikki and Serenity and I sharing the same thought. "You've got to be careful, men are animals, and we're just pray." I was using Serenity's quote, which she didn't like too much. I glanced over at Ivy as she made a face at me. I shrugged. What? I mouthed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:22 pm
Ivy shrugged and shook her head. She noticed how she sometimes spoke to herself, something that seemed pretty odd. Focusing on the woman, Ivy sighed a bit. Tourists were even worse.  

The Galactic Panda

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:23 pm
I appear practically out of nowhere, looking around and walking in the water- up to my knees, carrying my shoes in my hands as i come upon the scene.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:43 pm
Ivy glanced up to see Frost, whom she knew from working with when they designed the club room. She watched Frost walk into the water. Not wanting to bother her, Ivy pushed her hair out of her eyes.  

The Galactic Panda

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:56 pm
I stop and look around the my fellow club members, then frown. "Aww. Nothing to use for the club?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff