Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Host Club Dreams! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:23 pm
That's right!! This is about dreams! Have you ever had any? Well, sometimes you do! But I'm talking about the Host Club! Have you every had any dreams that involves the Host Club? Why not share it here? I've had one before! This was like after watching the whole season of the anime!

I was in the Commoners Market and the Host Club was there too! They thought I was Haruhi, so they kept following me.(Pretty annoying) I was so mad because they were making a ruckus and told them to go home. But they ignored me. They also followed me home, too! (Way too much!) I shut the door of the apartment before they got inside and went to bed. Then it was really late and I heard some voices around me. I got up and guess what I saw? The Host Club! (How'd they get in!?) It was so noisy that I couldn't sleep. I was about to shout and yell at them until I woke up when my dad knocked loudly on my door. (Why'd you wake me up? Let me sleep!)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:32 pm
great topic in the guild!
well, after being introduced to the anime by my friend, i fell in love with it and overdosed in it...and that night i had a dream that i was in the ouran host club facing the dreaded PHYSICAL EXAMINATIONS!!! and sadly, Tamaki nor the twins stripped. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
I hope I get more dreams...not AS disturbing as this one, and i hope more dreams come to you too!  

another wandering artist

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:30 pm
I had a dream where Kyouya was selling chocolate figures of the host club members....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:43 am
Valiant_Moon
I had a dream where Kyouya was selling chocolate figures of the host club members....

wow, those would sell quick wouldn't they?  

another wandering artist

ll Cele ll

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:23 am
Cool Thread. ^_^

Haha I once had a dream that Hikaru and Kaoru were in my Garden...and Hikaru was fighting of a bear.
And Kaoru was standing at the door telling us not to leave the house. >.>

I have no idea why I had that dream...must have overdosed on Hikaru and Kaoru AMV's and fanfictions that night. xD

And...there is no bears where I live either. >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:39 am
Oh jeez.... That sounds like fun.

Sad to say, I don't dream while asleep. I only have daydreams, and trust me, no one wants to know those. *evil laughter*

And those chocolate figures would be gone in a flash. Who doesn't want to eat the hosts?

User Image

Emira Brightleaf

Blessed Miko

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Awkward Giggles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:59 am

User Image

I know I know, you want to be me!

One time, I had a dream I was the twins toy~

.////.

so no need to state jealous retarded comments!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:32 pm
I had a dream a while back... Hikaru, Kaoru and Haruhi were making a coke commercial... Haruhi was standing on the side of a lone highway... then Hikaru and Kaoru rode down on motorcycles... they stopped and took their helmets off as Haruhi walked over, handing them both a coke, after the drank them, they put their helmets back on and haruhi pulled her own on and climbed on behind Hikaru and they rode off into the sunset, which became a giant coke logo in the sky....

I also had one of a pose for a wine ad in a magazine. Haruhi was standing in a long blue dress, her hair up in a bun, Kyouya was standing behind her, his right arm around the back of her shoulders, holding a glass of white wine in his left, on the other side was Tamaki, his right arm draped over the front of her shoulders, his left hand held up a glass of red wine, both boys wearing tuxes that matched the color of the other persons wine, so Tamaki was in white and Kyouya was in red, both boys looking at Haruhi, who had both her hands held up, holding the two bottles of wine.  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

xXArtemis BlueXx

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:43 pm
I had a dream once that Haruhi actually always went to Ouran Academy (elementary to highschool) and that she was living alone in a house that her parents left her after they died. It was just about meeting the twins when they were still in middle school. So she accidentaly bumped into Hikaru and Hikaru thought that she was the girl announcing her love for him. So he did the whole Hikaru, Kaoru thing where they fool the girl and make her cry, but even though Haruhi didn't really know them as well she was totally cool in handling the situation cool This is how it went:

(Haruhi rushing down a hallway bumps into Hikaru.)

Hikaru: (pretending to be Kaoru) So you're the girl who left this in Hikaru's desk. You're pretty late
Haruhi: I'm sorry but I . . .
Hikaru: You accidentally put this in my desk, I'm Kaoru. I would just give up on Hikaru you know.
Haruhi: but . . .
Hikaru: He already has someone he likes, but you have a pretty cute face. So if you want, I will go out with you.
Haruhi: (exasperated) Look Hikaru san, I don't have time to play Kaoru san and your games right now. I'm sorry but I didn't leave that in your desk. I was just on my way to the office.
Hikaru: (obviously surprised) I-I'm not Hikaru, I'm Kaoru, and how dare you commoner talk to me like that.
Haruhi: I'm sorry Hikaru san if I came off rather rude but you did kind of catch me off guard. Anyways it must be frustrating.
Hikaru: What do you mean?
Haruhi: By my guess of it, whenever you meet a girl here who is trying to confess her love, the two of you play this little game to see if that girl really loves you. It seemslike not that many girls succeeded.
Hikaru: ( redface redface ) Wh-what do you . . .
Haruhi: (looks at watch) I'm sorry Hikaru san, but I have to go. Tell Kaoru I said hello. (runs off toward the office as Kaoru comes from behind the bushes)
Hikaru: (mumbles) Try, no one has been able to succeed.
Kaoru: Hikaru . . .
Hikaru: How'd she . . . (both stare down the way Haruhi just went.)
(random Ouran girl enters)
Girl: Umm . . . Hikaru may I talk to Kaoru alone please.
(Twins finally turn around to face the girl.)
Both: Can you tell which one of us is Kaoru.
Girl: (hesitates) umm. . .
Both: If you can't even tell which is which, what makes you think you can date either of us. (turns around and rips love letter apart as it blows in the wind. Girl runs off crying.)
Kaoru: (thinks for a while) I think, we owe that girl an apology.
Hikaru: What for? She was just another horrible girl that would've been fine with either of us.
Kaoru: (looks back down the way Haruhi went) But . . . if it weren't for her, we wouldn't have never noticed Haruhi.
Hikaru: ( redface looks that way too) She's just some commoner. Lets go.
Kaoru: Yeah, where too?
Hikaru: (walks down toward the office) Where else? I'm not letting this one slip through our fingers as well you know. At least not until we're bored of her.
Kaoru: (follows along) I suppose you're right. (Hikaru stops) Whats wrong Hikaru?
Hikaru: (mumbles) Maybe this one's different . . .
Kaoru: What?
Hikaru: Nothing, come on I'll race you there! (runs down the hallway and out of site.)
So heart warming, too bad I woke up. Oh by the way I don't own Ouran Highschool host club, this was just me describing my dream after I watched that one episode when the twins meet Tamaki sempai.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:54 pm
Okay, so I don't entirely remember the dream, but it was a mix of Ouran and Fruits Basket. I was going to school with Honey-senpai, but everyone was cosplaying as vampires, and apparently I was a commoner 'cause mine really sucked (it was just a really old cloak sweatdrop ) and Honey was trying to get them all to stop laughing at me. Then when we got there I bumped into Tamaki and he turned into a dog... I think I should lay off the sugar before bed...  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Rock Jun

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:37 pm
I had this weird dream. After having it I turned it into a fanfic. Here's the link.

The School of Horrors

Summary: There's a killer lurking within the school. Everyone is on edge not knowing who would be the first or last to go. Will the Host Club survive? Or would they meet their demise at Ouran.

xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:20 pm
i had a real random dream when the hosts club members came took me away and dressed me like a boy eek  

I_Sweet Angel2

Mischievous Jinx

Fashionable Mage

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:31 pm
My Ouran Dreams come in bits and pieces, but I'll tell my friends dream of them. You know in Hellsing when they get those big creepy smiles? The Host Club had them and Annamarie and I were just talking in her dream then Mori comes and we talk then he doesn't feel good and we asked if he was alright he said yeah, but when he lift his head up he had that creepy smile so then Annamarie and I started running down a hall way away from all the hosts with creepy smiles! Kyouya, Hunny and Usa-chan! the twins and Tamaki and Haruhi saved us because I think they were planning on eating us or raping us eek I don't really want to know eek

User Image
Smiles like these! That is scary! Host club and those smiles! Pure evil! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:20 pm
I haven't had any dreams about Ouran High School Host Club, sadly. crying The only dream I ever had about a manga or anime that I can actually remember was maybe two dreams about Fruits Basket.  

pokemonfan10000

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:07 am
Me and a bunch of my friends went to some convention that was in a theatre setting in Sacramento and then suddnely the host club showed up and we were forced back stage to perform something.
Just as soon as we went on stage, Tamaki says to Kyoya to come on, he says ok and he kisses me...... the end

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff