Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:56 pm
I'm not going to call myself a expert, but if you have a question about sex and/or sexual health, ask me. You can either post here, or PM me if you are shy about it. Princess Heartbreak & Perfect Stranger 3-0 are now here for your questions.

I can answer questions about:

Sex:
- What is it
- Foreplay
- Safe sex
- STD's/STI's
- Contraception
- Myths about it
- What will happen the first time
- What to watch out for
- Bondage/BDSM
- Sex toys
- Sexual terminology
-Homosexuality/Heterosexuality

Sexual Health:
- Safe Sex
- STD's/STI's
- Contraception
- Myths about it
- What to watch out for
- Sexual Health terminology
-Homosexuality/Heterosexuality

If you have any questions, post them in this topic or PM me. If I am not able to find a answer that is correct, or answer the best of my knowledge on an experience, I search and find you a website with the answers. Please note that all questions are confidential and you will not be judged.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:41 am
okay, here's a question. When i had sex for the first time, i didn't bleed. I heard that your supposed to bleed on the first time. So why didn't i bleed?  

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:50 am
Scubas_girl
okay, here's a question. When i had sex for the first time, i didn't bleed. I heard that your supposed to bleed on the first time. So why didn't i bleed?

Your hymen might been broken before due to some other factors:
-you were born with a small hymen
-tampons (if using tampons hurt you at first, then, it broke your hymen by accident)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:19 pm
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Scubas_girl

-tampons (if using tampons hurt you at first, then, it broke your hymen by accident)

Also, if you ride horses, its been reported that the force of moving up and down can break the hymen.  

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MyMyMyGirl

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:52 am
Uhh, yea, I have a question. What exactly is foreplay?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:10 am
xX Princess Heartbreak Xx
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Scubas_girl

Also, if you ride horses, its been reported that the force of moving up and down can break the hymen.

I am no pro or anything I barely know anything about it. But I heard being really flexible and doing sports like gymnastics can also break it. If that's true or not I have no idea, it's just what I heard.  

Ananszi

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:55 pm
California Babe W V

By definition: foreplay: sexual activity that precedes intercourse.

For example:

Foreplay for a man is blowjobs, handjobs, licking certain parts of the body (neck, ear lobes, nipples, ect), biting certain parts of the body (neck, ear lobes, nipples, etc).

Foreplay for a woman is getting fingered, sex toys, licking of the c**t/v****a, licking certain body parts (neck, ear lobes, nipples, ect), biting certain parts of the body (neck, ear lobes, nipples, etc).

Foreplay is also defendant on the person's preferences (Ex. Bondage, BDSM, being whipped, infantile-ism, etc)

Eliza Rose
I am no pro or anything I barely know anything about it. But I heard being really flexible and doing sports like gymnastics can also break it. If that's true or not I have no idea, it's just what I heard.

I've never heard that, but I'm sure that it might have happened if this woman had very forceful stretching/exercises. The hymen has to have some sort of force upon it (or area) to break.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:05 pm
California Babe W V

By definition: foreplay: sexual activity that precedes intercourse.

For example:

Foreplay for a man is blowjobs, handjobs, licking certain parts of the body (neck, ear lobes, nipples, ect), biting certain parts of the body (neck, ear lobes, nipples, etc).

Foreplay for a woman is getting fingered, sex toys, licking of the c**t/v****a, licking certain body parts (neck, ear lobes, nipples, ect), biting certain parts of the body (neck, ear lobes, nipples, etc).

Foreplay is also defendant on the person's preferences (Ex. Bondage, BDSM, being whipped, infantile-ism, etc)

Perfect Stranger 3-0

Foreplay is also good (and essential) for guy who have premature ejaculaton, and for ED.

Eliza Rose

I've never heard that, but I'm sure that it might have happened if this woman had very forceful stretching/exercises. The hymen has to have some sort of force upon it (or area) to break.

Perfect Stranger 3-0

I totally forgot to mention cycling. I knew a girl who was into mountain biking, and well, when it was her first time, it was already broken.

Perfect Stranger 3-0

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:29 pm
Eliza Rose
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Scubas_girl

These are all plausible reasons.
My boyfriend told me after he and I did it for the first time that he tried to stretch my hymen so it wouldn't hurt, and I didn't bleed either. Maybe your hymen was stretched instead of broken.
I also heard that not all women bleed their first time so I don't think you have anything to worry about.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:06 pm
Ok, enough with the hymen. Does anybody want to know to become a dominatrix?

Read the post written in here, in white. Then, try it with your man.

I'm a newlywed, and one day, after my new hubby came back home from work, I showed up in the door wearing over the knee hi heel boots, a harness, sexy makeup, my hair all done, and I was holding a whip and handcuffs. He thought he was going to enslave me, but he was so wrong: I hit him with the whip and I started to yell at him for being ____________. Everytime he tried to get closer to me, I hit him. Then, I hit him hard enough to make him kneel to me, and then, I put him the handcuffs. After that, I unbuttoned his clothes (partially; he had handcuffis in his hands and feet. if you want, you can undress him first and then put him the handcuffs. anyway you do it is good, is all a matter of personal choice), and I threw him in the bed (or any where in the house you want). Then, I tied him in the bed using some bondage I had (chains works too), then, I put myself in top of him. As soon I was on top of him, I used my whip to touch him and tease him. Since the harness I was wearing leave the tits uncovered, he could reach them. If he got close to them, I'd hit him with the whip. Thank God he was immobilized by the handcuffs. The funniest thing is since he's all tied up, you can grab the bondage and move him using them (like you were literally riding him). It won't be completed if I don't recall that I had many orgasms during that time. When you're done, untie him, and decide if you're up to another round, or if you want to be enslaved, or whatever you want.

What is written in white is all true. If you want to try it by yourself, be sure to use the following things I will list below:
-Dominatrix clothes (it can be either leather or vinyl; the style is up to you; a dress, underwear, harness, two pieces, etc)
-whip (make sure is not a real whip or else, you will have to take your guy to the hospital
-handcuffs (they can be substituted with a S/M complete bondage kit)
-scarves, chains, belts, etc. anything you have to use as bondage
-LOTS OF IMAGINATION (this is the most important thing in here. If you don't use your imagination, you're doom!!!

Other RP ideas? I'll post more in the future.  

Perfect Stranger 3-0

souls2stars

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:24 am
what is Sexual terminology?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:59 pm
souls2stars
what is Sexual terminology?

Sexual terminology is to define words, slang, and other terms referring to a sexual act, or actions relating to sexual acts.  

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Pink Mint Tea

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:09 pm
This is wonderful! I hope more girls ask what's on their mind.
I'm also free for any sort of questions. ^__^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:25 pm
My questions.

How bad does sex hurt?

Is it normal to think that sex is completely gross?

Is there anything anymore that doesn't have to do with sex or love or anything along those lines? Because it's serously starting to piss me off when every single song on the radio has to do with that subject. (I'm not like, trying to be bitchy about this particular post. Actually, I like this post. A lot. I just don't like the radio. And is it really necessary to have a naked/nearly naked girl in every single movie for teenagers/adults?)

I think I'll stop my rant for now.  

eccentricanomaly

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:32 pm
I have another question.

When there's girl on girl "sex" and guy on guy "sex", how exactly do they . . . do it?  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff