Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
Twilight Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the movie?
  Yes it was awesome!
  OMG! EDWARD! I LOVE YOU!
  It wasn't that good...
  Hell NO! It ruined my perception of Twilight forever.
View Results

Todays Tomorrow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:45 pm
Oh my god! This was horrible! They left so much out and the actors were bad at portraying the characters. I think they're getting a new director for the sqeal. Maybe that will help not that there's a chance of saving it  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:35 am
ya it wasnt that good. the book was WAY better.  

gotta_love_jimmy

cursed user

Witty Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:16 am
Yeah. I feel the same. the acting was pretty flat. They could have done a LOT better. I liked the battle at the end though^^ That was pretty good. And so were a few other scenes. The sequel does have a different director, so that might be a little better. =3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:18 pm
I get what you're saying, but you can't really go into a movie off a book like that and expect them not to cut/add scenes.

Yes, next to the book it might be horrendous, but by itself I don't think its that bad. You have to keep in mind that you can't portray things the same way in a movie that you did in a book. I think the same idea was preserved though. l feel bad that the director got changed fot the second.

It did peeve me that they didn't mention Jasper's ability to manipulate emotions though.

The Queen of Sighs

oXSilver RoseXo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:54 pm
I thought it was a good movie. I think they could have found someone better to play Edward though. I don't know if it's just me, but I don't find him that handsome and he seemed a little awkward at times.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:21 am
I wish they could have found someone else to play Bella. I strongly dislike Kristen Stewart.  

Lady Elmira

Dapper Informer

7,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:02 pm
I wish the movie was never made and that the books never saw the light of day. Seriously... Twilight is dreadful.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:20 am
The movie flat out sucked compared to the book. The actors were the worse. Did anyone else notice how whenever the actress of Bella was suppose to be angry or in pain, she blinked a million ******** times! And I though Edward was a bit more playful. He was too serious in the movie. They didn't show much of Jacob Black, even though I hate him. My friend was watching it with me and she didn't read the book so I had to explain a lot to her because they left out so much information. I've seen better visual effects on episodes of Barney. It just pissed me off. Now I have to reread the series to cleanse myself of that s**t.  

Miss Sandman

cononut

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:21 pm
Are you serious? I just finished reading the book (I know, I am very slow) and I was mega excited to see the film and now I find out it stunk? Ugh!
This is just like Harry Potter 5! That darn director is evil and if the 6th movie (coming out May 5th in a theater near you) has the same style, I am going to have a BF. Not kidding. I died a little inside after I saw that film. The book was way better.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:26 pm
If it wasn't associated with a book, it would have been a better movie. The book put really high expectations on the film. But it was enjoyable none the less..despite Twilight book purists constant nagging on what was different or left out.  

RocWidMe

psycho_blades

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:59 pm
that movie was horrible and those actors didnt even know how to act  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:01 pm
I did see the movie but hadn't got the chance to read the book but you guys are the books are better than the movies I just hope the second movie will be better at least.  

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:04 pm
Sondra Starfire
I did see the movie but hadn't got the chance to read the book but you guys are the books are better than the movies I just hope the second movie will be better at least.

Maybe it would be interesting to make it into an anime  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:08 pm
lets juz say it was crap!!! xp  

Psycho Shortie

FallenStar_BrokenWishes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:50 am
ama-chan02
ya it wasnt that good. the book was WAY better.
i pretty much agree. i still liked the movie and bought it. but yeah it could have been better. the book was way better. i think that they should have made the movie closer to the book and it would have been the best movie ever.  
Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff