Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply The GEEK Subforum [Games, Conventions, technology, gadgets, etc...]
♥!! KINGDOM HEARTS !!♥ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which game do you prefer?
  KH1
  KH2
  Chain of Memories
  come out with the new one allready T-T
View Results

Chibi_To_The_Heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:24 pm
Um-awesome anyone?Anything with Final Fantasy AND Disney is good in my books.
I love love love the games and the soundtrack but I'm a little iffy about the manga series.It's mostly just a replay of the books and the art's not as good T-T  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:25 pm
I LOVE THE GAMES !!!! but I can't wait till I get the new ones when the come out >_<  

Mr pat-pie
Crew

Chief Awkward Turtle
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:20 pm
I know! How hard is it to make the 3rd game!?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:08 am
first its making the game then is making one in a different language and for a different type off system(sometimes it the system isn't mod'ed you can't play jap. game on it..) and a few other reason, but I'm to lazy to write anymore >.>  

Mr pat-pie
Crew

Admiral mjb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:47 pm
no, first make it for Japan, then make it for U.S., then everybody else  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:37 am
Also, think of the storyline. I've looked through it a bunch of times with other people like my brother and my sister's boyfriend, and we saw absolutely no flaws nor any weird paradoxes. You can see how everything that has ever happened in the series tied in with each other. It must've taken a long time to actually plan all that out and tons of times to revise it all.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Mr pat-pie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:01 am
indeed xD

here is a vid of 358/2 Days
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gW7CbQ_ZeQ&eurl=http://www.khinsider.com/&feature=player_embedded  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:17 am
lol, i'm just frustrated they made chain of memories before the third one>.<' it's like with the lion king when they made 1.5 timon and pumba's adventure!
Apparently the third one's supposed to be massive and a lot different with way more squarsoft characters  

Chibi_To_The_Heart

Mr pat-pie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:29 pm
I can only wait ^... argh... who am I kidding !!!! must.... build... timemachine !!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:41 pm
agreed!!!* starts blueprints*  

Chibi_To_The_Heart

Mr pat-pie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:02 pm
yay !!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:50 pm
I have been playing KH2 for a while at lvl. 65 and I can't be Sephiroth  

The Escaped Dream

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zucci_zookeenee

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:16 am
A friend of mine lent me KH back in the day and while I managed to get through Alice in Wonderland without much pain, Tarzan's level arrgravated me and I just gave the game back, declaring lameness upon it all.

Cue 6 months before KHII release and a friend online is wanking on how great it'll be so I get a copy of KH, powergame through it quickly and then buy KHII on release date and powergame through that as well.

Anyway, I'm saying I love it now.
What I think I'm anjoying even more is the fact that the storyline is progressively getting darker and more serious.
I mean, there were it's moments in the first game but for the most part it was generally pretty light hearted. The second game, with it's various character deaths, made it more serious in my book and the preview it gave you for the next game (Birth by Sleep, I believe?) seemed a fair bit even more dark being that... well, it, like, killed characters right off the bat and all.

But, I'm really looking forward to the next games to come out.
SAdly though, I've owned KH:CoM for PS2 since release date and still haven't finished it mad (along with about 8 other videogames since my time has been eaten up by many other things...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:34 am
Kingdom Hearts is one of the best games!!! Although, I haven't played Chain of Memories...I'm waiting for the newest ones: Keyblade Wars and that other on with Roxas and Axel: Something Days  

Ludo Kudo

Drkslayer_Dante

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:08 pm
I enjoyed all the KH games but I liked Kingdom Hearts II the best.
I played KHII so much that My character and all the drive forms are all upgraded fully.
Sora Lvl 99
All forms Lvl 9
All summons Lvl 9  
The GEEK Subforum [Games, Conventions, technology, gadgets, etc...]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out