Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Death Note RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:14 pm
Alright. For this rp, we're going to stick w/the stpry line of the anime as much as possible. No OOCness if you can help it. You mayplay as your own character or one from the series. You can also play as Beyond Birthday from the novel. You may claim threee characters. Note: L and Light can not be played by the same person.

Characters taken:

L: Marissa_Jean  
NekoShizuka rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:35 am
My character is a Fae (or elf depending on your definition). She has been watching the human world like shinigami do. She is on L's side. Her name is Rowan. Brown hair, purple eyes, light skin, curious personality. She makes a video too like misa does in the anime or manga. She calls herself Fae to freak ppl out. She "Looks" like a 21 year old. But she ages at a different rate than a human. She is actually 213. Tell me if I'm doing this right.  

NekoShizuka

NekoShizuka

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:12 pm
Could I also be Sayu? She is Light's sister. My fav characters are BB and L so yea I don't want to be them but still. PPL should join this Deathnote is so cool!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:00 pm
death note is cool. hmmm i'll make a character i supposed. give me a few minutes to think something up.

EDIT: Edna is a fun-loving shinigami. she enjoys playing tricks on people and just having fun in general. she doesn't like to kill or hurt others and has been ex-communicated from the shinigami world because of this. she lives in the human world playing pranks and having fun. according to her, "It's more fun to be here, life in the shinigami worid is so boring and dull, Earth is far more vibriant!" she does not have a death note as she is no longer a shinigami in the job sense of the word (she is still the shinigami race however)

there! how's that?  

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

DOOM Marine02

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:02 pm
Akira, a new death-note user, is 16, has green hair and eyes, and has a very cheerful personallity.

p.s. DEATHNOTE IS AWSOME  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:02 am
Kurai age 19 was always a carefree. One day he bought a book in an old book store and when he opened it a small note book that had the death note writen on it fell out from between two of the pages. "What is that?" He asked himself as he picked it up, when he touched it he felt a strange surge of energy go through him. This death note had no shinigami attached to it anymore but thanks to some directions he saw on it he knew what it was but he was very skeptical about it, He laughed thinking it couldn't be true. "Come a book of death?" He said to himself as he tossed it on his bed.

((How did I do?))  

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:40 pm
(( xd i totally forgot about this! ahahaha i feel bad. so um...should we rp?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:15 pm
Edna was flying around the city when she felt the pull of a human encountering a death note.

"well-hell! this is going to be fun!" she say grinning and swoops down into the human's room just in time to hear him say
'come on a book of death?'

she laughs "you'd better believe it mortal!" she says loudly, wondering if he's actually be able to see her or not.  

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:39 pm
He looked around his room. "What the? Who's there?" He asked shocked by the voice.

((Stupid family weekend through me off.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:45 pm
"It is I! Edna the former Shinigami! bow before my awesomeness mortal! ahahahahaha!" she says enjoying her self a little too much  

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:47 pm
He blinked a few times. "Well I'm Kurai and I can tell that your getting some kind of a kick out all this joke."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:13 pm
Edna rolls her eyes. "gee what was your first hint? the crazy laugh?" she asks sarcastically.

"but I actually exist!" she says and flies over and kicks him in the head. "see? that was me!" she cries flying quickly out of his reach in case of retaliation.

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:18 pm
Kurai shakes his head recovering from being kicked. "Well sorry, but this does seem like somebody's half baked joke!" He shouted. "And what's a death note supposed to be anyways?" He asked taking one step towards her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:36 pm
Edna almost screams when he comes towards her. "Can you see me or can you NOT see me!" she snaps at him and darts away.

"the death note is a tool shinigami use to kill humans with. write down a person's name in the death note and...they die. pretty simply huh? well there are various rules and stuff. but that's all written in the front of the book there." she explains grinning.

((btw she's pretty small. not at all like the shinigami in the anime. xd look at her pic for reference of course. heart ))  

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:43 pm
Kurai turns his head to the side. "Why shouldn't I be able to see you?" He asked out of curiosity. "By the way you can't just kill someone by writing down there name, that's just not possible." He said with a shrug.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff