Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Nation Ask on Gaia? Y/N? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you go on Nation Ask?
  Yes, I'm an active member there.
  Yes, as a lurker.
  No, but I know what it is.
  What's that?
  Oh look! A distraction!
View Results

kittenk3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:51 pm
I'm pretty sure most of us here know what Nation Ask is. I've been thinking and I eventually thought, wouldn't it be nice to have a Gaia version of Nation Ask? I have a dead guild and was considering this. But before I go and talk to the peoples at Nation Ask, I wanna know if anyone's interested in participating and if I should even bother.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:05 pm
I play China on Nation Ask, and I know quite a bit of the people there. Though I can't say that everyone will want to do it, I do know many that would love to (myself included!).  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

kittenk3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:20 pm
Dude~ That's- no, you are awesome. <3 All you guys are. That's why I wanna bring some awesome to Gaia. I think we'll just have to wait and see who's interested.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:57 am
Time to make myself look like an idiot - what on earth is Nation Ask?  

Faikitty

kittenk3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:48 pm
Nation Ask is a community on livejournal where peoples roleplaying the Hetalia characters answer questions asked by the community members. Questions vary from historical to cultural to personal to just plain lolzy.

The desctiption they have is:

Quote:
So let me be a little more specific. This is a community was created for people to ask questions of Nations or for Nations to ask questions of each other, to talk, and to hold meetings. What would Alfred advice you to do about your boy problem? What color are Roderich's panties yeah I said panties? Where does Antonio like to go to eat? When was Russia created? When will all the other countries submit to Prussia's magnificence Soon...soon? All can be answered here.

It's a lot of fun. wink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:44 pm
I didn't really knew what the "Nations Ask" thing was, but...

Hmmm... now... It sounds very good to me xD.  

Minty-MANZANA

Gambino Lover

Saigo no Uta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:15 pm
I'm a regular lurker over there. |D
Having a Gaia version sounds fun, but I fail at RP so I'm just gonna sit here and watch.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:54 pm
Sounds very amusing  

Faikitty

- iShitake NomNom -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:48 am
Oh now I know what u mean..... I want to join too!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:45 am
I'm interested on RP-ing a hetaia character if you go through with it but I don't have the money to make a cosplaying character. sweatdrop  

greyrook

_Riyo_

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:55 pm
Haha, Nation Ask is amazing. I'd join in on the fun, as a character or not. It'd be great!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:55 pm
Oh, that'd be fun heart  

Pirate.PNG

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:57 pm
As stated before I know several people who would join, as well as I could convince some of the present NA people XD I'm sure I could get Hong Kong, China (myself, but I don't have to play China on there is Gaia-China would be so kind as to do it?), Vietnam, and Russia, at least. Maybe America, and a few others, if they have the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:17 pm
I don't know. I think it would be a good idea to have different people do the Gaia version, if only to give others a chance at it. You know, let other people have the fun and glory over here. That's my opinion, anyway.  

_Riyo_

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:43 pm
That's all fine and all, but we had some members here that played characters... that don't anymore. D: -Misses them.- If those would step back up, it would be great. But the deal with Nation Ask is that the members are comitted to those characters, their history, culture, and things like that. They also devote time to it, which people on gaia can have trouble with... as seen on this guild. I'm not saying other people can't do that, not at all. Just that it would be nice not to have to switch nations too often as I fear here. ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff