Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Songs on CD Not In Show

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SnowWtch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:46 am
Has anyone heard the music that's on one of the cd's and not in the anime? They're really good and sound like the characters personalities. I found them on playlist.com. Type in Ouran and they'll pop up. I love the twins song and Honey-sempai's.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:39 am
User Image
If you're talking about the character cd, then yes I've heard some of the songs. I believe that the Japanese Seiyuu sing these songs. My personal favorites are Guilty Beauty Love (One of Tamaki's character songs) and Mata Ashita (a group song by I believe all seven).
They are all pretty good actually, especially Tsumetai Yoru by Kyouya Ohtori, or his seiyuu.

User Image

Yuzume_Mikien

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SnowWtch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:29 am
Yes, that's the cd I was talking about. Is there a way or place to download it from? I found it where I can just play it online but I'd like to add it to my iPod. Can't afford the imported cd itself or I'd do it that way. I have found that the Apple store doesn't have much anime music.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:08 am
Aimini.netUser Image

Oh I am aware of one place that you can download a few of the songs. I downloaded them myself actually.
The site is called aimini.net. Type in the search box Ouran Character Songs or Ouran and you should get a few of the songs.

Here is the link:

Aimini.net

You might need to get a free account. Just sign up and then you can search for countless of songs J-pop and otherwise.

User Image  

Yuzume_Mikien

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SnowWtch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:51 am
Thanks. I'll check it out.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:34 pm
http://ouran-koukou.org

it has all 3 cd's on there. plus the drama cd's but those are basically worthless if you can't speak japanese >.<  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

SnowWtch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:04 am
Thank you Hinata-chan1994. That's a really nice site.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:44 am
Thanks for the sites, guys. I'm going to be checkin' them out too. xD The songs are just fantastic. The voice actors really do a good job with their given songs.  

Andercondrak

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff