Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
Twilight Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkullPrincess_01

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:10 pm
I think TWILIGHT! iz an awesome movie i mean who doesn't want to be a fast, strong,and kool VAMPIRE!!!(lolz)
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLEZ OUT THERE THINK ABOUT twilight!!!
byez...4 now  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:26 pm
Ghey.

It's All About Blade.

l:

II Darkstar II

MiSledOriginaLiTy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:16 pm
Oooh, Twilight. You should not have gotten me started.

Well, let's see:
Twilight is a crap movie. Look at Edward. He's a monster! Because he SPARKLES! What vampire ******** sparkles? None.

High school musical - singing and dancing + pussyish vampires=Epic fail. Every. Single. Time.

It is physically impossible to be a vegetarian vampire. There is no such thing as plant blood, thus-no such thing as a vegetarian vampire. It is physically impossible. That makes NO SENSE to me.

No one would subject themselves to the horrors of high school over and over and OVER again. I'm talking to you, Cullen kids.

A 100-year old virgin forever cursed to look like a 17 year old boy that sparkles in the sunlight is not "haawwtt" unless of course, you are a catholic preist.

Who wants to read a love story where the boy wants to eat the girl?

Bella and Edward's love is not healthy. It's obsession. Sneaking into someone's room to watch someone while they sleep is called STALKING, kids.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:17 pm
And I'm not even finished!

MiSledOriginaLiTy

IIPurexSouthernxChickII

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:05 pm
Omg twilight is the best movie ever but to really get the full effect and imagination of whats goin to happened read the books too you cant watch the movie and not read the books.To me in the movie edward is omg hot i think im in love with edward his mysterious looks always is hot.If some disses twilight they dnt understand a good movie at all.Also the actors did a great job i think they should get a grammy for the movie  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:49 pm
MiSledOriginaLiTy

Well, let's see:
Twilight is a crap movie. Look at Edward. He's a monster! Because he SPARKLES! What vampire ******** sparkles? None.

High school musical - singing and dancing + pussyish vampires=Epic fail. Every. Single. Time.

It is physically impossible to be a vegetarian vampire. There is no such thing as plant blood, thus-no such thing as a vegetarian vampire. It is physically impossible. That makes NO SENSE to me.

No one would subject themselves to the horrors of high school over and over and OVER again. I'm talking to you, Cullen kids.

A 100-year old virgin forever cursed to look like a 17 year old boy that sparkles in the sunlight is not "haawwtt" unless of course, you are a catholic preist.

Bella and Edward's love is not healthy. It's obsession. Sneaking into someone's room to watch someone while they sleep is called STALKING, kids.

Looks like I made a new best friend.
xD
Right on, girl.
c:

AlyAvenged

Timid Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

remy v2

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:53 pm
Quote:

Okay, first: Did she ever see a vampire? How the hell is she supposed to know their nature? I mean, they could be HUGE bats for all I care.

Quote:

If she was smart and actullay listened to what Edward said, then she would know that he had said that they were like vegetarian vampires. He never said anything about actually being a vegetarian. It's called a simile.

Quote:

She knows she liked high school. I mean, who doesnt? Just because we had to do work doesnt mean we cant enjoy school. I do.

Quote:

To her it might not be 'haawwtt'. But to me it is ^^.
And how does she know he was a virgin? Heck, there couldve been other women in Edwards life.

Quote:

Let's see. Tons of people. And he doesnt 'eat' her. At first he wants to drink her blood.

Quote:

Okay, first: It's kinda sweet that it is an obsession. Do you? Someone being obsessed with you. Love.
Second: She knows she does the same.
[[But really, he can't stay away from her. I can understand that. It's sweet. And that was only in the first few chapters of the first book. After that, she knew he was there.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:55 pm
MiSledOriginaLiTy
And I'm not even finished!

Then countinue. I would love to finish commenting on your arguments. Go on. I'm listening...  

remy v2

Friendly Fatcat

Doc Richtofen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:17 pm
I just HATE twilight because it's made so many people talk about it and how awesome it is, when it's just another dumbass vampire story.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:52 pm
MiSledOriginaLiTy

Well, let's see:

smile  

isolated isis

NarutoHinataLover88

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:37 pm
I thought it was great. Jacob forever  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:48 pm
i love twilight the book but they could of done better with the movie
but its still awesome  

M y s t e r y - F a t e

Mighty Wielder of Sheep

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:39 pm
twilight fukin sucks.... its just another crappy movie made frum a crappy book that only chicks like.....and thats only cause the dude is apparantly "hot" i mean if u watched it for the vampire side i widely reccomend u go watch blade or van helsing or sumthing like that and stop saying this movie is good when clearly it is not. and all u who say it is good must have like cancer or sumthin in ur freaking brain.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:41 am
Twilight Is Gay!  

Cl3v3rRey

Fashionable Businesswoman

5,075 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Consumer 100

Cl3v3rRey

Fashionable Businesswoman

5,075 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:43 am
isolated isis
MiSledOriginaLiTy

Well, let's see:

smile

HA HA HA HA SO TRUE!  
General

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas