Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Back to Guilds

title says it all, but we also have a twilight character look alike making forum, fanfiction, photos, videos... 

Tags: volturi, twilight, assosiation, of america, guild 

Reply The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild
what was left out? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raydawg11595
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:20 pm
one thing i can think of is how bella knows the anaphase stuff because shed allready done that lab. what else can you spot?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:30 pm
i couldnt tell if they left anything out.  

rollerblader15
Vice Captain

TOKiOCHiK
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:44 am
DIDNT JACOB TELL LIKE 5 STORIES IN THE BOOK BUT ONLY 2 IN THE MOVIE AND HE SAID WOLVES NOT WAREWOLVES ...I STILL LOVE JACOB ANYWAY! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:29 am
i didnt realize anythin left out bu i re watch de dvd n check  

Serusa 131

Dittzzynik16
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:46 pm
When mike said "did you stab edward cullen with a pencil or what" that wasnt in there. also the part about the blood typing when bella passed out was not in there. And at prom bella wore a heel not a sneaker and complained.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:47 pm
JonasLuvr162
When mike said "did you stab edward cullen with a pencil or what" that wasnt in there. also the part about the blood typing when bella passed out was not in there. And at prom bella wore a heel not a sneaker and complained.

YUP ! I totally noticed that , and deffinetly the part where she passed out , that would have made a great addition to the movie . smile  

inpainagain
Vice Captain

l_NaDiNe12_l
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:44 pm
They left the part when Bella was in Edward's room, then Alice and Jasper came in and Alice said, "It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share."  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:06 pm
There wasn't anything left out.. wink
It was quiet amazing.. wink  

Grandmaster 456
Vice Captain

X_KittyLuvrGurl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:55 pm
These two posts are what i was going to say 4laugh

Quote:
They left the part when Bella was in Edward's room, then Alice and Jasper came in and Alice said, "It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share."

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:38 pm
when bella passed out from seeing the blood, they had way more stories for the quilettes, when bella cooks for charlie almost every night, they never said anything about jasper and his ways of changing moods, when they go hiking that day and edward shows her the meadow (instead she says she knows what he is and then it has a whole bunch of flashes and pictures and stuff about what they did), when edward asked "are you afraid?" and bella goes no and than edward says "wrong answer." than he acts like a lion and grabs her onto the bed and alice comes in and that part. There is a lot more but I'm not going to keep on going on. smile  

N5SloveN
Vice Captain

xxwhite_asian_girlxx
Vice Captain

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:00 pm
they left out the whole chapter of "blood type".they left out when bella first finds out edward has musical abalities.they left out when edward first ran and then bella got sick.hthey left out emmett and alice when they r leavin the field and then bella tells them her plan.they left ou a lot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:16 pm
XxBrokencyde_is_LOVExX

Yup, I notcied that. Also the part when Bella had to go the nurse before of the blood test they were doing.  

luna quetzal
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DizzyLemonBlizzard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:18 pm
When bella almost fainted cause of the blood in Science that wasnt in the movie eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:05 am
they also left out the part where James talks about Alice & how she escaped.  

eme1203

MrsRebecca A Cullen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:02 am
l_NaDiNe12_l

I agree but it was funny rofl  
The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces