Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Knowing Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen Knowing?
  Yes
  No
  I'm going to see it
  I don't want to see it
View Results

xParanormal Angelx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:44 am
I've just seen "Knowing" and it was a pretty interesting movie. What are your thoughts on the movie?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:14 am
I would probably have been interested in seeing it had Nicolas Cage not been in it  

Jar City

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:35 am
Well, the commercial was great xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:04 pm
"A little too much is just enough for me"User Image

It was alright until the ending. That was just awful.

Rogue Thoughts

Dead Slappywag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:16 am
i really liked it but it was the most deprssing movie i ever saw  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:32 pm
It was spectacular, up until the ending. The ending made it so that everything they built up to that point was meaningless.  

CaptainBaconMan

LunaSoulKeeper

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:43 pm
I think the ending was the best and worst part of the movie ~ absolutely loved the design of the new world but the tragedy made it too overwhelming. Not sure worth seeing twice but decent  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:01 am
The effects were ******** fantastic, the plane crash and all, but ******** ending completely ******** up the movie. I was pissed.  

BlancheBleu

JuilianFai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:21 am
OMG THIS MOVIE WAS AWESOME!!!!........until like..the last 20 minutes when it started getting jesusy!!! I was so mad!! Like..when it turned to aliens and adam and eve, it was stupid!!! I mean..it was so good up until then! That last part TOTALLY ruined it! If I were to buy the DVD [or rent it] I would turn it off right after you see the earth get blown away by a solar flare. UGH!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:51 pm
This movie was good until the last ten minutes then it sucked so horribly.., i wish i didnt go see it.  

pepper79

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:54 pm
pepper70- I know right? The whole thing with the aliens coming down looked so, for lack of a better term, horrifyingly stupid.

I enjoyed most of it though, but it was hard to get into it with this annoying guy next to me that every five minutes was like "that's some crazy s**t right there." (Although when the guy buys a gun and was holding a pamphlet and the annoying guy next to me went "Ha, he has to look at the manual" I let out an impulsive chuckle.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:21 pm
I thought the movie was really good. I personally thought that the ending had a religious tone to it with the two kids and the treee it reminded me of adam and eve and the beginning of the world again..  

CandycaneRockstAr

xParanormal Angelx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:54 pm
Yea, I agree. It was good till the end. They really messed up the end.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:48 pm
i loved seeing the world getting torn apart and seeing the plane crash and train crazyness but the ending hurt me... and nicholas cage didn't help

the end with the eden looking thing is what i hated becasue im no so into beliving.

Atheist Guy

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:17 pm
Atheist Guy
i loved seeing the world getting torn apart and seeing the lpane crash and train crazyness but the ending hurt me... and nicholas cage didn't help

the end with the eden looking thing is what i hated becasue im no so into beliving.

lol hence the name  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces