Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Back to Guilds

title says it all, but we also have a twilight character look alike making forum, fanfiction, photos, videos... 

Tags: volturi, twilight, assosiation, of america, guild 

Reply The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild
So just wondering..... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dittzzynik16
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:53 pm
In the other movies....
Are they going to get a new actress for bella once she is turned or just put a whole but load of make up on and change her hair? Because when she turns she is supposed to look totaly diffrent.
Also how are they going to show Jacob growing, like at the part when he is changing before he turns into a wolf, when he gets taller and such.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:15 pm
for bella theyd prolly do their best, and for jacob they can use tricky camera stuff, i mean thats wat they did with alice to make her shorter  

raydawg11595
Captain

Serusa 131

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:27 pm
raydawg11595
for bella theyd prolly do their best, and for jacob they can use tricky camera stuff, i mean thats wat they did with alice to make her shorter

the could do dat  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:50 pm
u know wats hilarious! they r saying that BREAKING DAWN is a movie they cant make cuz they cant get bella (kristen) to look pretty enough 2 b vampire bella!!!  

DisneyBrattt111

DisneyBrattt111

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:51 pm
i know theyre not but if by some nightmare thye replace taylor (as jacob) im going 2 literly die!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:28 am
DisneyBrattt111
u know wats hilarious! they r saying that BREAKING DAWN is a movie they cant make cuz they cant get bella (kristen) to look pretty enough 2 b vampire bella!!!

I doubt it becuase they can always use make up and special effect or even get a new actress, becuase there are sex secenes in the book and it is a film for familys it might be harder to do.....  

Dittzzynik16
Crew

Grandmaster 456
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:36 am
raydawg11595

yuP..Waw..Do u know alias?? wink
For bella for sure they are gonna make her look like a vampire by makeup & jacob...Actually...Don't know.. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:22 pm
grrrrrr :bares teeth at: lolz umm no  

DisneyBrattt111

rollerblader15
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:57 pm
probly change a few things on bella and jacob but thats it  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:51 pm
say it again.... (jacob i mean)m jacob jacob jacob jacob..ahh music top my heart! heart heart heart heart heart blaugh  

DisneyBrattt111

Grandmaster 456
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:52 am
DisneyBrattt111
grrrrrr :bares teeth at: lolz umm no

LOLZzZzz gurl.. wink
Nvm.. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:27 am
DisneyBrattt111
say it again.... (jacob i mean)m jacob jacob jacob jacob..ahh music top my heart! heart heart heart heart heart blaugh

l u hav so much personality in ur comments lol XD  

Serusa 131

X_KittyLuvrGurl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:12 pm
Well they will probley just but a lot or make-up on her and dye her hair or something.
Jacob,well i saw a prewiew where they show how he changes into a wolf...here's the link/
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLg88zhmhvU

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:18 pm
X_KittyLuvrGurl
Well they will probley just but a lot or make-up on her and dye her hair or something.
Jacob,well i saw a prewiew where they show how he changes into a wolf...here's the link/

kool eek  

Serusa 131

Grandmaster 456
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:02 pm
X_KittyLuvrGurl
YuP..I think soo.. wink
I saw this vidio on utube..It's really amazing.. wink  
The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out