Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Naruto: Our Version ((starting and accepting)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningCrimsionSkies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:04 pm
This is a Naruto poll, but will be slightly different.Why?Because we will be adding new characters.The poll will start durring the last few days of the acadamy(when the show originally starts).When you sign up I want this:

Username:
Character Name:
Age sad 12-13)
Pets: (if any)
Specialty:
Apperence sad can be avatar)
Bio:

Now don't think that there won't be any rules:
1.NO CYBERING!! If you want to, do that in the PM's.
2.Don't talk for other characters.Ex.Yumi is talking and then writes"Keikei said "Oh no you didn't!" and Yumi said "Oh yes I did!" NO! None of that, PLEASE!
3.You can make up to six characters(pets are included as characters,no profile is needed)
4.You have to make up your oun character, NO COPYING EXISTING CHARACTERS!Ex. Name:Sakura.No I dont want to see any of that.
5.If you have any questions,PM me with the name NARUTO.
6.No cursing.PLEASE!!
7.HAVE FUN!!!

The poll will start when we have 5 people.

OK that is it for now so have fun! 4laugh ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:52 pm
Username: Delymar the dark princess
Character Name: Keikei Uchiha
Pets: 1 baby tiger and 1 adult wolf(after time skip)
Specialty: Tijutsu(bad speller)
Apperence:avatar (blond, no headband, no accsesorys,no snake)
Bio: Keikei is the child of Kakashi, Orochimaru, and Kurani(not sure how yet).Her fathers don't know she exsits and her mother could not take care of her,so she left her on the door step of the Uchiha clan.Sasuke's mother was king hearted and coinsidentally gave birth to Sasuke the exact same time and Kurani and no one was with Sasuke's mother when she gave birth, so no one new how many children she had.So Sasuke's mother took her in as her own.When Keikei was 4 years old she was training outside the village and (because of training so hard) was about to die.Luckly the 3rd Hokage was watching her and put inside of her the 12 Tailed Tiger Demon and saved her life.She started training at the acadamy and as a medical student when she was 5 and graduated in one year from the acadamy and from the medical school as an advanced student and is the best docter in all the villages(even better than Tusunade).When she was 6 years old she trained in the Sand village(under the Hokages request to graduate from all the villages)and graduated in one year.She started training at the acadamy in the Sound village when she was 7 and graduated in one year.Then (on the same night as graduation) Itachi killed the Uchiha clan(as we all know), but left her alive (because of her demon) so she could become stronger.Having no family, she went to other villages and trained there and graduated from each acadamy after one year.When she was 8, she was the leader of the Onbu-black and white ops.Now she is about to graduate from the acadamy in the leaf village(again).She is in disguys because the 3rd Hokage asked her to pretend to be a guy.The only people who know that she is a girl are Hinata, the 3rd Hokage(duh), and Iruka sensi.  

ShiningCrimsionSkies

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:11 pm
Username: Walking Thru Mist
Character Name: Haruka Tsuki
Pets: none
Specialty: Wind Justu (Ninjustu)
Apperence sad see below)
Bio: Haruka is older by three minutes than her brother. They have a stong connection and help eachother out. Haruka took up wind justus from their father and trains with him everyday. She tends to be quieter than him but sometimes not. Haruka doesn't care for boys and wants to focus more on her training than think of wild fansties of them like the others in her class. She trains hard and does her best in everything.

Username: Walking Thru Mist
Character Name: Bink Tsuki
Specialty: Water Justu (Ninjutsu)
Apperence sad see below)
Bio: Bink is younger than Haruka by three minutes but he didn't call her "Onee-san" they never cared for such honorifics. He loves the water and so water justu became his specialty. He has been training under their mother for a few years now and is a good fighter. He is more outspoken than Haruka but he has his calmer moments than his sister. Bink is a bit overprotective of his older sister. If he senses some guy is going to ask her out, he talks the guy out of it. Surprisingly, it works all the time.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:04 pm
Username: drac54
Character Name: Tonimo 'Toni' Resol
Pets: a solid black wolf cub with a white star on its forehead (stays during time jump)
Specialty: wind jutsu (ninjutsu0
Apperence:User Image
Bio: Toni grew up in the village. She was a baby when the nine tailed fox attacked, taking her ninja parents with him. She made a point to train hard, hoping to make them proud. She's a big ramen fan, so when she's not training, you can normally find her at Ichiraku's.  

drac54

ShiningCrimsionSkies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:14 pm
Because of lack of replys I will make the last step befor we start
Please tell me what Sensi you want.I have Kakashi.The teams will NOT be 1 girl and 2 boys.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:46 pm
If thats the case then I'll be on Kakashi's team also ^_^  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:57 pm
Username: Dolphina_Cerulean
Character Name: Aoimizu Yasakokoro
Specialty: senbon, genjutsu, and Kekkei Genkai Metsuki-Aisu (not fully controlled)
Apperence: User Image
Bio: She was sent to Konoha at age 8 from the Waterfall village. --Special fact = in white text at bottom-- She is the (long lost) cousin of Haku. She never met her father-died in battle. Mother was killed infront of her. She entered and passed the Acadamy within an abnormally short time, gaining envy of others. She is dangerous without meaning to. She lives in the Johnin dorms under constant watch just in case. She has now been placed into Kakashi-sensei's care as a member of his team.
--She was a Special Johnin in the Waterfall Village at the age of 8, but they erased her memory of everything 'too important' when they sent her to Konoha--
Sensei: Kakashi  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:03 pm
( I think we're starting at the first season, where everyone is at the academy and getting ready to take the final test.... But I'm not sure... ))  

drac54

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:54 am
((Looks like Kakashi's all filled up... so I'll have Asuma for Haruka and Bink's sensei.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:19 pm
drac54
( I think we're starting at the first season, where everyone is at the academy and getting ready to take the final test.... But I'm not sure... ))

right  

ShiningCrimsionSkies

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:00 pm
((So... uh... how do we start? Or when really? 'Cause I'll take the first post if anything.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:35 pm
(ok I guess i start it now...)

Everyone is in class.In like, 5 minutes class will start.Students are everywhere.Keikei(curently known as Hatake.please address me as Hatake.)is sitting in the front with Hinata.It is the last day and Iruka will test the class once more and if thay pass, they will earn their headband.Hatake looks around the classroom and sees Sasuke and Naruto "Kissing" and turns around and thinks to herself "Man, is Naruto an idiot or what?"  

ShiningCrimsionSkies

drac54

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:05 pm
Toni looked at Naruto and Sasuke kissing and couldn't help laughing. Hoshi, Toni's best friend and pet wolf, looked up from Toni's lap questioningly. "It's nothing, Hoshi. Just Naruto and Sasuke at it again." Toni laughed again before sticking her nose back into the manga she had been reading before the disturbance.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:09 pm
Aoimizu was sitting in her corner of the classroom reading a Johnin friend of her's tactics book. She looked up when she heard a rukus, then saw the two kissing. She stiffled her laughter and put her nose back in the book. ....if i laugh at that, they might hate me more.... She thought as she tried to 'hide in her book.  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:47 pm
Bink began to laugh as the two broke lip contact and began to make gagging sounds as if they could make the taste go away. "That was priceless! Hey Haruka. Did you see that?!" he asked his older sister wiping an imaginary tear from his eye.

"Hmm...? Can't say I did." Haruka replied looking at her brother. She had been doodling on a piece of paper ignoring the argument that had been going on before the gagging sounds.

Bink sighed and turned to look at her. "You really should loosen up a little bit. It's graduation day!"

With a roll of her eyes Haruka went back to her doodles saying, "Like you wouldn't let me forget." Which was true, Bink had kept her up late with talk of how cool it was to be graduating today and all.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff