Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Today's Subject is: Super hero movies! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold?
  Thanks man.
View Results

Gamer Peanuts

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:57 am
Well, I see you've come to my forum. Today's class will be about Super hero movies. What Is your favorite Super Hero movie? Mine is The Dark Knight. Come on Tell us!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:05 am
~First~

X-Men  

CYBizR0llin--KissMySass

Atheist Guy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:08 pm
i dont know maybe kill bill or spirit im so undicided but kill bill is good on how she turns on some what of a hero on killing her foes that sorta killed her

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:27 pm
Atheist Guy
i dont know maybe kill bill or spirit im so undicided but kill bill is good on how she turns on some what of a hero on killing her foes that sorta killed her

I wouldn't call Kill Bill a super hero movie.

I guess my favorite super hero movie would either be The Dark Knight or Spiderman 2. I really enjoy how real and believable the stories are, and how I don't have to suspend that much disbelief (unlike say, Superman Returns)  

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Spider-man, spider-man 2 or X-men. I'll watch some of the old batman movies but they're funny-freaky more than anything. Haven't seen the dark knight yet. I have to say I have never cared for the ole boyscout superman. Too perfect.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:29 am
To define the best superhero film one first has to define superhero. What is a superhero? Someone with extra-human abilities? Then Batman is out, unless we count keen detection as a superhero skill, and then surely we have to let Sherlock Holmes in? Does a costume make a superhero? Or is it a secret identity?

Ignoring all this for a moment, I don't think I can choose a favourite superhero movie. Most of them annoy me in some way or another, although I am very excited about Wonder Woman. The animated version was good.  

loIitoads

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:52 pm
Lolicat von Doom
To define the best superhero film one first has to define superhero. What is a superhero? Someone with extra-human abilities? Then Batman is out, unless we count keen detection as a superhero skill, and then surely we have to let Sherlock Holmes in? Does a costume make a superhero? Or is it a secret identity?

I think for simplicities sake, let's say it's a character who dresses up in an elaborate costume to conceal an identity. That seems to be fairly encompassing, and honestly, when I say "superhero," most people will think of Batman, Superman, and other similar figures.

(To actually define what a superhero is would take a careful analysis of the characteristics of modern superheroes, the evolution and introduction of the term in popular culture, along with underlying political critiques and many, many more variables. Needless to say, it's probably too lengthy a discussion to happen on this discussion board.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:44 am
uhmmm....underdog!!!!!!!
just kidding....
for me spiderman 2..
lol lol lol  

mara_willow

3,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Holy_Andraste

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:04 pm
Wolverine! That movie rocked and it is by far my favorite. smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:51 am
Hmm... I would have to say Spiderman 2...  

Oranakia

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:52 pm
Army of darkness  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:39 pm
The Watchmen had me on the edge of my seat.  

Rei Uchikino

ObsceneOblivion1988

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:07 am
Thats a hard one i gotta think about it at work....What do you consider a super hero?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:05 pm
batman is awesome!!
i love batman begins, and the dark knight!  

x--stevee--x

deceasedwolf1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:05 pm
i really enjoyed watchmen...
but before that it would have to be the xmen movies.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff