Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Discussion
If you could go on a date with your favorite member...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:05 pm
Who would it be and what would you do for one full day?

Haha, this is a fun question.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:02 pm
It would be Max Changmin. We would go to an amusement park. Then go out to a nice dinner, after go for a walk on the beach under the moonlight.
*Sighs*

I know I'm such a romantic.....I scare myself sometimes! xd  

midnight15

`Ayame
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:53 pm

For sure Lee Donghae. x3

Just cause we're childish, we would go to an amusement park. Go on all of the rides, or at least most of them. For Donghae, I'll go on the ride that I would hate the most. xDD
We'll also go into the arcades and play some video games. X3

Mmm...maybe after the date at the amusement park, he could probably teach me how to dance? :3
And after we could go walking together and look at the stars (while holding hands? >/////<).
And we can share music together. XDDDDD

I wish it could happen. :'D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:33 pm
LOL. omg, this is a great topic...

Of course I'd choose Changmin, lol. Sorry everybody else xD
I love how innocent he is, haha. So? Yeah, I think we'd start off with!? Six Flags Fiesta Texas, haha. Sorry everybody, I stole your idea~ O:
I think because I hate roller coasters, but they would be fun if i got to sit next to Changmin!! >___<" He could hold my hand while we go on the big ones, haha <3
(btw, amusement park is a good idea, lol)

Then I'd like to go? SWIMMING! Oh yeahhh~ lol. I figure, cause Changmin is athletic and i'm not but I lovee to swim xD hehe.

And then maybe? I don't know? Lol. something where he gives me his jacket? Or like I want to sit on his lap, something cute like that, LMAOO.
He would never let me though, haha. xD

iP e n q u i n

xl Sailor Venus xl

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:46 pm
iP e n q u i n

I love how innocent he is, haha. So? Yeah, I think we'd start off with!? Six Flags Fiesta Texas, haha. Sorry everybody, I stole your idea~ O:
I think because I hate roller coasters, but they would be fun if i got to sit next to Changmin!! >___<" He could hold my hand while we go on the big ones, haha <3

Then I'd like to go? SWIMMING! Oh yeahhh~ lol. I figure, cause Changmin is athletic and i'm not but I lovee to swim xD hehe.

And then maybe? I don't know? Lol. something where he gives me his jacket? Or like I want to sit on his lap, something cute like that, LMAOO.

Lol. I'd probably Get him to sing a song to me.. but also do all the stuff u said.. maybe a walk on the beach too....  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:10 pm
xXwArSxX
iP e n q u i n

Lol. I'd probably Get him to sing a song to me.. but also do all the stuff u said.. maybe a walk on the beach too....

Lol. Yeah exactly! I've always wanted him to sing a song just for meee too. xD Walk on the beach sounds romantic, lol.  

iP e n q u i n

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:02 pm
Uhhhh... I would choose Eunhyuk because he seems really fun to hang out with, and to me, I don't think it would be boring. If I choose someone else, I don't think it would be that fun, not to offend anyone.

We could go to an amusement park, umm... Have a picnic, and probably watch a movie. After that, we could go for a walk. While we walk, he can probably sing or rap, or maybe dance?? I can't think of anything.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:08 am
Changmin oppa and I will have a picnic on the beach, splash each other and go fishing,when it gets dark tell each other stories, then I will sing a song, oppa will like it and marry me, and live happily ever after! The End  

Maxkyun_fangirl_01018

- Excstatic -

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:18 pm
Ki Bum - Oppaa ;D

I'm not aware of the force that is pulling me towards that boy but let me tell you; he's getting under my skin... and I REALLY don't mind.

I dunno, I don't want anything cheap or typical, maybe a trip to a Paramore concert. Then I'd make him sing " You Are My Sunshine "

Lmao, naw. I'd probably just laugh at him then he'd get offended and storm off like a five-year-old boy. It doesn't matter, I've already dated him... in my dreams anyway. O.o

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:52 pm
I would probably choose Donghae he just too cute not too!
I would want to go somewhere like a walk around the town near the beach and go to and joke around with him. I'd also want us to go to a restaurant and tease him. Then I would want to go to the beach and enjoy the ocean breeze. And then hopefully lay on the beach with him!
xD ahh I got lost on this subject! >w< it really makes me wish I could!

PrettyPopDuckie

Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff