Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
What do u think about the Jo Bros Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do u hate the Jo bros
  Yes
  No
View Results

iPwnYou x3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:45 pm
People Who like
the Jo Bros
Can die.
I mean their music SUCKS there just wannabe popstars

That is what i think of them tell me what u think about em  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:37 pm
Alright,my personal reason why I hate them is that all cuz of those idiots girls act like crazy and that looks bad for the girl side, I would understand if their mysic would be cool,but now...it sucks =.=  

l Clear l

iPwnYou x3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:17 am
Kristina_shylover
Alright,my personal reason why I hate them is that all cuz of those idiots girls act like crazy and that looks bad for the girl side, I would understand if their mysic would be cool,but now...it sucks =.=

i agree with u without those stupid fangirls chases them everywhere maybe their music would be fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:21 am
Fantanila says:

|I dont like them neither. |

iiPokeChuu

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

iPwnYou x3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:01 pm
Ok if the Jonas brothers were better rock then maybe i would like them and maybe i would like them if they wernt disney  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:07 pm
I hope they all ******** die in some weird freak accident  

NarutoHinataLover88

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

iPwnYou x3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:34 am
if they died every one would be happy
:B  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:05 pm
they're ******** music sucks! someday they're gonna get fired cuz of their horrible music!! and y i hate em:theres 2 much stuff! here ill tell u dis:i hate everything about em!  

smicE_crEam

gaymark954

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:32 pm
the jonas brothers sukss alot i mean alot they r fkin waaanabees tht think they r the best. Girls fall for them because they put on make up to make them look gud but the y r notreally preettty as the girls say, they r fkin ugly shits who r douchebags ulll understand wat im sayin. another thing is every fan girl likes joe nd kevin nd thinkin tht they r their future husbands.
hah....... the y r friken idiotic bastards tht try to be nice but in real, they r jus fkin dum asses who think they r the best rocker nd no one is. maan tht really pisses me off with them alot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:32 pm
yeah i agree with every 1 xept 4 dat gurl dat said they would be better in rock but they all should in and live in hell HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! twisted  

J0-J0 The Gangsta King

michibane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:13 pm
I'd rather sit here bored then listen to their music  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:56 am
Duh, this is the "I Hate Jonas Brothers" Guild. So yeah, obviously I hate those f**kin sons of Satan. And who the hell voted that they didn't hate them?!! Why the hell are these Jo Bro lovers going into our guild and spamming us? Y'know, I should go in their forums and start posting hateful s**t on the Ho Bros.  

Tsuge Sannojo

Shirtless Werewolf

michibane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:33 pm
Nikku Momochi
Duh, this is the "I Hate Jonas Brothers" Guild. So yeah, obviously I hate those f**kin sons of Satan. And who the hell voted that they didn't hate them?!! Why the hell are these Jo Bro lovers going into our guild and spamming us? Y'know, I should go in their forums and start posting hateful s**t on the Ho Bros.

Please feel free to post your opinions  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:03 pm
did u know that a survey of 1 million girls was taken and 99% percent would cry and do all that crap if one of the bj's died(i call them bj cuse its jb switch and means b*****b!) haha fail  

ChampangeSuga

Joy_and_Weirdness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:06 pm
I wouldn't wish them dead or nothing but i definatly don't appriciate their music...that being said my bff & I call them the Jonas gays 3nodding
Oh yeah that phrase is OURS!!!!! grrrrr  
General

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces