Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Discuss the Romance
Jace and Clary Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do u think clary could have been better off with someine else?
  Yes
  No
  Possibably.....
  Dont care?
View Results

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:58 pm
I knew that Jace and Clary couldnt be related because they are just toooo perfect for eachother!! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:52 pm
They were definately good for each other. In the beginning of the book I thought it was sad that Clary was oblivious to Simon, but that was before u really get to know Jace's character. I liked Simon from the very beginning and felt for him and stuff, but I think the rejection helped him grow(that and the whole vampire thing). Anywho, Clare and Jace are perfect for each other I when they almost had sex outside the manor, I was kinda just like 'FINALLY!'  

netherfreak
Captain

Summer Storm Dancer

Interstellar Warlord

15,565 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:20 pm
Personally, I feel there is no one better for Clary than Jace.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:40 pm
netherfreak
They were definately good for each other. In the beginning of the book I thought it was sad that Clary was oblivious to Simon, but that was before u really get to know Jace's character. I liked Simon from the very beginning and felt for him and stuff, but I think the rejection helped him grow(that and the whole vampire thing). Anywho, Clare and Jace are perfect for each other I when they almost had sex outside the manor, I was kinda just like 'FINALLY!'

me too. biggrin  

EverydaySliverLining

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dyed Rain

Devoted Zealot

8,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:53 pm
No their not related lol read city of glass pplz XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:56 am
they are perfict for each other  

elffan414

The Great Magnus Bane

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:04 am
elffan414
they are perfict for each other

Same! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:49 pm
There perfect for each other I was gonna crap a brick when I found out they were possibly brother and sister in CoB, but after CoG I was so happy I ran around my house screaming and squeeling for about two hours.

IxIHoneyIxI

aewprincess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:23 pm
when i first read cob i almost died when i found out that jace and clary could possibly be bro & sis. but i knew there wasn't something right about it. so when i read cog and found out that they weren't i was relived. i loved the series i wish casandra clare would write a book about what happens in the future that explains what happens between jace/clary. i would love that  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:04 pm
all i wanted was for jace and clary to be together, but noooo, they had to be related, if i'm wrong it's because i'm only on the second book, 8th chapter.
i think that simon is not good enough for clary, i mean he's a vampire. what kind of shadowhunter goes out with a vampire? if anything happened to jace in the books i would freak out! and stop reading, becaus
e i wouldn't be able to take it, but nothing has happened that's really bad so far, so hopefully it won't be that bad in the end.
oh and speaking of the end, people in a forum i go on keep on saying that they're really upset with clary's choice in the end, i have no idea what they're
talking about, and i really want to know before i read it so i want throw the book across the room when i do read it, please please please tell me??  

dascenzo

Kaylas_Punky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:59 pm
Omg Jace and Clary are perrrrrfffect! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:09 am
we all knew they couldn't possibly be brother and sister, i mean... it would just be wrong of CC ^^  

mai_ivey

UnknownMyst

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:18 am
They are meant for each other! Clary is a lucky duck to have a man like Jace! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:36 pm
IxIHoneyIxI
There perfect for each other I was gonna crap a brick when I found out they were possibly brother and sister in CoB, but after CoG I was so happy I ran around my house screaming and squeeling for about two hours.

I KNOW right? I was screaming so much as I read that their related, things like What is this MADNESS? but when I read that they weren't I was like OH YES, this makes so much SENSE! x3

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:38 pm
dascenzo
all i wanted was for jace and clary to be together, but noooo, they had to be related, if i'm wrong it's because i'm only on the second book, 8th chapter.
i think that simon is not good enough for clary, i mean he's a vampire. what kind of shadowhunter goes out with a vampire? if anything happened to jace in the books i would freak out! and stop reading, becaus
e i wouldn't be able to take it, but nothing has happened that's really bad so far, so hopefully it won't be that bad in the end.
oh and speaking of the end, people in a forum i go on keep on saying that they're really upset with clary's choice in the end, i have no idea what they're
talking about, and i really want to know before i read it so i want throw the book across the room when i do read it, please please please tell me??

Don't worry!
If you're a ClaryxJace supporter, you will be satisfied. ;3

Discuss the Romance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas