Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ElegantKeychain's Pocket! O wO Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+1
View Results

ElegantKeychain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:38 am
User Image
Username: ElegantKeychain

Name: Justin

Job: Student but works part-time at Starbucks

Abilities: Justin likes to write poems and drawing things that come into his head. He's really creative, but at times he goes brain-dead. He could play the piano and he's good at just relaxing.

Equipment: Justin carries around a backpack with a bunch of random things in it. From Band-aids to books to just pieces of paper and pencil.

Appearance: ~>

Personality: Justin is many personalities in one person. He isn't bipolar, but he seems like it. One moment he could be cheerful and than the next he could be furious. With Justin, anything could happen.

Biography: Justin's life was filled with tragedies, nothing ever seem to go right. He use to cry in the closet just to hide it from others. He never liked anyone to worry about him, bottling up his feelings. One day, his friend got into a fight and Justin defended him from the bully. He was expelled from the school because he blamed everything on himself, protecting his friend from expulsion. He also protected the bully for some reason. He always looks into the light, looks at the person for what they could be and not what they are.

Home: San Jose, CA

Alignment: Justin is on the side which where he things will benefits most in the digital world.

Digimon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First Encounter: One afternoon during the fall, Justin walked through the Asian Garden drawing the beautiful scenes and taking pictures of the things that relaxed him. Everything seemed so peaceful as he just sat under the tree, watching the waterfall crash into the water. In a couple of minutes, Justin fell to sleep just like that.

Couple of Moments Later:
"Excuse me sir..." A childish voice whimpered as he felt his face being poked. "Excuse me sir..."
"Huh...?" Justin responded quickly, getting off of his back and looking to see a small little girl wearing this cute pink dress, who seemed mighty worried. "What is it little girl?" He smiled as his eyes continued to close again, drifting off to sleep.
"I'm lost..." She whimpered, holding her teddy bear tightly in her arms. "Can you help me...?" She started to twist her body as tears started to fall from her eyes. "Please mister....?"
"Okay..." Justin smiled as he picked himself up, throwing his backpack over his shoulder, he reached for the little girl's hand, and she returned it. She held tightly to his hand as she looked at every passing stranger. Her tears continued as Justin and the girl just continued to walk, walking in a complete circle. "What's your mommy like?" Justin asked as he stopped the two from walking and kneeling down towards her to get to her level. "Do you know what's she's wearing or anything?"
"She's this beautiful woman who smells like roses. She's wearing red and that's all I remember..." The little girl replied.
"When did you get lost from your mother?" Justin asked her after a second or two of silence of trying to process his thoughts.
"A long time ago..." The girl replied.
"Um...." Justin started to think again. "What's your name?" He grabbed her by the shoulders and gave her a small smile.
"My name is RaRa..." The girl replied once more.
"That's a strange name." Justin smiled as he stood up. "Now come on, we need to find your mother. What's your mother's name?"
"Rose." The girl responded as she grabbed a hold of Justin's arm. "Can you carry me...?" She looked up at him as he looked back.
"Sure...?" Justin replied as he bent down and got her onto his back, carrying his backpack in his hands.

A couple of hours later...

"Do you see your mother yet?" No response. "RaRa?" Justin looked up and saw that the girl had fallen asleep ontop of his head. "O great..."
"Excuse me sir..." Justin hastily turned around as he saw a guard with a flashlight. "But the garden is closing soon, can you please leave now?"
"B-b-b-b-b-but..." Justin turned around to see the remains of their final lap around the garden. There was nobody there, how didn't he see that until now? "What happened to everyone?"
"They left sir...now I must advise you to leave..." The guard looked up at Justin and than waved his arms. Justin gave a slight moan as he started to walk towards the exit.

Later That Night:

Justin placed the girl onto his couch and covered her with a blanket for her to sleep in. "What a strange day...but what am I going to do about RaRa?" He looked around, running his hand through his hair. "What if I get charged for kidnapping...?" He started to stress out over it. Sitting down on the other chair, he turned on the TV.
"BREAKING NEWS: A horse-like creature has appeared in the Asian Garden at approximately 8:20 PM, 20 minutes after closing." Justin's mouth dropped as he watched the news broadcast. There was a horse-like creature for sure. The creature had wings and a helmet on. The camera moved hastily as it tried to catch up with the flying horse, blasting at the ground. "For the last 30 minutes, this creature has been attacking the same area over and over again. I don't know what it's looking for, but it has to be something in the Garden. AHHHH!" The news reporter screamed as the horse-like creature blasted at the ground near her. The line got cut off as the screen went blank. "Lisa?! Lisa?!" You could still hear the voices of others rushing towards the fallen news reporter.
Justin sat there in shock to see something to rare to see. "He's here for me..." Justin turned his head to see the little girl has already woken up and without making a sound, moved towards him. "He's here for my mother too..."
"What are you talking about...?" Justin replied as he looked back at the blank TV.
"RaRamon! RaRamon!" A voice echoed from the television, but nothing was on. "Do you hear me?"
"Yes Wizardmon..." The girl said miserably. "What do you need?"
"Who are you talking too?" Justin asked as he walked towards the TV, looking at nothing but the black and white scratches.
In a couple of minutes, a figure appeared in the TV. A man who's face was hidden with his hat. "The spell is going to run out soon. I warned you that staying in the human world would be dangerous...Now Rosemon's life is at stake..."
"I know I know..." The girl replied as she reached out towards the TV. "You already know what's happening do you?"
"Yes, and I could tell you where to find Rosemon's egg." The man replied. "This Unimon you see isn't really that smart, he's just covered with blind rage. Apparently, Rosemon and him had a duel long ago and lost. Now he wants to even the score for some reason."
"Talk about a sore loser..." The girl replied as her body started to glow faintly.
"Raramon, listen carefully to me." The man showed his face to reveal blue skin and yellow hair. "Rosemon's egg is hidden within the waterfall in the Asian Garden. I don't know which one, but that's why you have the human." The Wizardmon's eyes shifted towards Justin.
"Huh?" Justin turned around and than looked back at the Tv, pointing at himself. "Me?"
"Yes you..." The girl replied as the TV turned off by itself. The girl's body started to glow brighter and brighter. "Thank you Justin..." She said silently as she smiled at him, the light becoming blinding.
"AH!" Justin screamed as he turned his face, covering his eyes by his arms. The light slowly faded as he turned back around steadily. "RaRa?"
"Aw...I became Budmon again...Epic fail..." A strange round creature with a leaf tail started hopping around the center of the living room. "Wizardmon!" It screamed as it turned towards Justin who just stared in amazement.
"Um...Are you Rara?" Justin stupidly asked.
"No, I'm Budmon but people call me Suki." She replied. "And you know me too." She smiled as she hopped towards him, landing on his shoulder. "I was that little girl a couple of moments ago." She smiled brightly at him. "Now help me please. Can you take me to the Asian Garden?"
"Sure...?" In the back of his mind he was thinking something else. "I've done enough for you already! It's time for you to take a hike or something!"

A couple of moments later:

"As we can see, the horse like creature is still attacking the garden. Maybe it's angry or maybe furious at something we have done? But right now, soldiers had lined up ready to fire at the horse-like creature once it takes high enough in the air once more....Hey you!" The news reporter shouted as Justin looked back at her. "Your not allowed in there!" Justin didn't listen and just ran into the garden. "Come on..." She rushed towards the entrance of the garden.
"Unimon!" The small Budmon shouted, hopping down to the ground. "Unimon!"
"So that's where you hid from me..." The Horse creature looked down to see the Budmon. "Rosemon! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THE SHAME YOU HAVE BROUGHT DOWN ON ME! AERIAL SHOCKER!" The Unimon blasted an orb down towards Budmon.
"AH!" Budmon shouted as she flew into the air, crashing into Justin's chest. "GAH!" She shouted as she crashed onto the ground. "Dokutogetoge!" The small digimon shouted fighting back. Shooting poisonous spikes at the Unimon.
"Pathetic! What happened to the Rosemon that defeated me?!" The Unimon shouted in anger. "You are nothing but an imposer!" The Unimon's eyes turned red as his breath got hotter. "Aerial Gallop!"
The Unimon closed in onto Budmon, who couldn't move out of the way, paralyzed by fear. "O no you don't!" Justin shouted as he moved in front of the way, covering his body with his arms. "AH!" Justin felt the pressure running through his body, but kept hold of his ground.
"JUSTIN!" The Budmon shouted as a green light emitted from her body. "Budmon warp digivolve into...." The green light started to glow larger and larger as the Unimon flew back, knocking Justin to the ground. "SUNFLOWMON!" The small digimon turned into a fairly large flower. "Sunshine Beam!" The new plant-like creature shouted, shooting the Unimon out of the sky, crashing him into the waterfall, breaking off the stones. "There it is! Justin!" The digimon shouted as the Unimon slowly got out of the water. "Cactus Tail!" Suki shouted, flying at an extreme speed crashing her tail into the Unimon.
"Missed!" The Unimon shouted as he flew out of the way just in time, the water still in the air. "Aerial Shocker!"
"Sunshine Beam!"
The two attacks collided as Justin kept running, trying to pick up more speed towards the egg. "What the frick is going on?!" He thought to himself as he just kept running.
"GAH!" The two shouted as the blasts threw them back.
"Aerial Gallop!" The Unimon shouted, running into the smoke and charging right at Suki.
"Smiley Binta!" The Sunflowmon shouted, shooting aimlessly into the smoke.
"GOT YA!" Suki turned around, but it was too late. The Unimon threw his legs at her, knocking her back into the water.
"Sunshine Beam!" Sunflowmon shouted once more, but ended up missing.
"Aerial Shocker!" Suki rolled in the water, avoiding the attack.
"Sunshine Beam!"
As the two continued to fight, Justin grabbed the egg and threw it into his backpack. "Go SUKI! YOU CAN DO IT!" Justin shouted into the fog.
"Why don't you give up?!" The smoke faded away as it revealed a new digimon. "Because you can never win when your up against me!" The creature shouted, spreading it's white wings. "For I am the great HippoGryphomon!"
"Give up never!" Sunflowmon gave a smile as he saw something from behind the digimon. "If I were to say, your time is almost up...Sunshine Beam!" Missing on purpose, the HippoGryphomon acted out of reflexes and jumped back.
"AH!" The HippoGryphomon shouted as he soon realized what was happening. Soon he disappeared, leaving the garden in ruins.
"That was exhausting..." The Sunflowmon moaned as she walked towards Justin, about to fall over him before converting back to Budmon.
"What was that...?" Justin asked as he held the Budmon in his arms.
"Shush...she's sleeping..." A familiar voice spoke as Justin turned around. It was the Wizardmon from before. "I can tell you...That was the digital gate that will send whomever or whatever into the digital world. I created that small gate just to get Unimon out of your hairs."
"Something tells me that you could've handled that Unimon all by yourself..."
"Yeah that's true." Wizardmon admitted truthly. "I was testing your's and Suki's trust in each other. How far you will go to protect her...Give me your hand..." Justin did as he was told as he looked at the Wizardmon. Wizardmon reached into his pocket and gave him a device. "That is a digivice...Use it well...From this day forward, you are Suki's tamer. Hope you two get along." He gave a smile. "Give me Rosemon's egg please." Justin did as he was told, opening his backpack and gave Wizardmon the egg. "Thank you..." He swirled and disappeared.
"Awkward..." He said looking at his green digivice and than back at Suki. "But maybe it's worth it..." He smiled as he started to walk out of the garden.

"There you have it folks. The strange horse-like creature also known as Unimon has been defeated by the gigantic sunflower-like creature also known as Sunflowmon!" The Newsreporter squealed into the mic. "This battle was so thrilling! Now sir do you have anything to say into the camera?" The News reporter put the mic in front of Justin, but he shook his head, walking away from her.

Extra Notes/Other: He loves the song Crush by David A.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:39 am
About ElegantKeychain

My real name is Justin, and I have a sibling or two in this guild. Ace is my brother, and than Alche is my other brother. I'm really 15 turning 16 on January 10th. I have a sister and she quit gaia, but before she did she helped me out by giving me some items. =D
I'm 009 days old in Gaia when I joined this guild! I'm so proud of myself.
I love digimon and my favorite digimon has got to be Budmon! =3 Strange...me, my brother, my sister, and my other brother is obsessed with a digimon. Me, Budmon. Ace, Tokomon. Sister, Yokomon. Alche, I forget. =3
I love music! It's like everywhere we go! My favorite songs are: Sorry Sorry by Super Junior, Eat You Up by BoA, Crush by David A, I Hate This Part by Pussycat Dolls, Nobody by Wonder Girl, Mad by Ne-Yo, Lies; Haru Haru; Last Farewell; and Heaven by Big Bang. And the list goes on and on. You can tell if I like the song if I can sing it! >=D

ElegantKeychain

ElegantKeychain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:42 am
My Digimons!

Suki:
Budmon~>LaLamon~>SunFlowmon~>Lilamon~>Rosemon
Battle Record: 2/0

Nin:
J-Mojyamon~>Gizamon~>Coelamon~>Scorpiomon
Battle Record: 0/0

Noona:
Tanemon~>Palmon~>Togemon~>Lilymon

Mecha:
Machinedramon~>Metaltyrannomon~>Ulforceveedramon

Recruitment List:
1. Lilymon
2. Cherrymon
3. Blossomon
4. Deramon
5. Rosemon
6. Rosemon BM
7. Rosemon RM
8. Kabukimon
9. MarineDevimon
10. Lynxmon
(more to be added)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:44 am
My DigiArt(s)/Drawings/Art From Others

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ElegantKeychain

ElegantKeychain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:47 am
BEHOLD MY HORRIBLE ARTWORK! >=D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:52 am
Reserved =3  

ElegantKeychain

ElegantKeychain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:02 am
Reserved =3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:03 am
Now Open! =D I'll find something to do with the free reserves later =3  

ElegantKeychain

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:11 am
Hi! Welcome to the Guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:16 am
Thank you =3  

ElegantKeychain

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:17 am
hello welecome  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:22 am
Thank you =3  

ElegantKeychain

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:22 am
Your welcome! I enjoy greeting people for this guild anyways.

Don't forget to check out the roleplay below, if you enjoy fighting at least. I am sure DarkFire will be nice and let you use a latter evolution since you are new.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15322715  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:24 am
I'll sign up later thank you though xD I'm drawing my avatar with budmon =3  

ElegantKeychain

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:25 am
Cool! Your an artist as well! I hope you are good and then open an avatar art shop! Then I will get some cool avi art! Yes I create plans based on other people.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff