Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disney Lovers!♥

Back to Guilds

If you love Disney join this Guild! We have a webbie, Guild Shop, And Much Much More! 

Tags: Good Luck Charlie, Mickey Mouse, ANT Farm, Jessie, Disney Channel 

Reply Main Forum
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperSailorTsuki

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:55 pm
Welcome to Disney Lovers!
This guild has been around for about 4 years now, and we are still going strong! Although we aren't as active as we used to be, we are still a guild, and I am hoping that we will come to be active again.
Please do introduce yourself, saying whatever you want to say about yourself below!
Your Captain,
Steevey heart

(yelyahJONASfan)  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:54 pm
Hey Hey, well umm... i totally dont know what to say, its like 12:51 am on a saturday night and me and my bff are rockin out to music and taking total random pics...so.
Basically, i say whats on my mind and i dont hold back. Im super random, and pretty nice. I will talk to almost anyone. My family and friends are super important in my life.! if u have a prb with me, tell me ot my face, cus i hate two faced pplzz...so basically, im ur average gal ! lol. Check out my pro if u want to strike up a convo or learn more bout mezzz ! (; I luhhs ya natalie ! haha i can hear u singing ! lol ! WOW so pre-k babay !!!  

NeOn-Starlight

hawknelson_109

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:37 pm
yeah well hey! i guess i am pretrty normal. i luv music, tv, hanging on the computer, and hanging with my friends. i am in seventh grade and absolutly LOVE life. rofl i am a pretty upbeat, perky kind of gal and can make almost anyone happy. i guess you can say i have people skills. rolleyes i have moved a lot in the past year and have found it is easier to settle into a new school and make friends if you are loud and noticed...i am not shy at all!! i am pretty outgoing and ya! i dont know what else to say about me!! go to my profile and get to know me better so ya!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:40 am
blondster
yeah well hey! i guess i am pretrty normal. i luv music, tv, hanging on the computer, and hanging with my friends. i am in seventh grade and absolutly LOVE life. rofl i am a pretty upbeat, perky kind of gal and can make almost anyone happy. i guess you can say i have people skills. rolleyes i have moved a lot in the past year and have found it is easier to settle into a new school and make friends if you are loud and noticed...i am not shy at all!! i am pretty outgoing and ya! i dont know what else to say about me!! go to my profile and get to know me better so ya!

Oh yeah, I saw ur profile, I thought Jason Dolley was Blonde, and have u ever heard of Flyleaf, theyre a pretty good Christianish band  

SuperSailorTsuki

sincerelyashie

Fashionable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:40 pm
NeOn-Starlight
Hey Hey, well umm... i totally dont know what to say, its like 12:51 am on a saturday night and me and my bff are rockin out to music and taking total random pics...so.
Basically, i say whats on my mind and i dont hold back. Im super random, and pretty nice. I will talk to almost anyone. My family and friends are super important in my life.! if u have a prb with me, tell me ot my face, cus i hate two faced pplzz...so basically, im ur average gal ! lol. Check out my pro if u want to strike up a convo or learn more bout mezzz ! (; I luhhs ya natalie ! haha i can hear u singing ! lol ! WOW so pre-k babay !!!

well what can i say about me ummm...my best friend is NeOn Starlight and i am kinda just like her  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:17 pm
Hi, I'm Taylor. My favorite color is LIME GREEN! All the way! My BFF's name is Brianna. I love to talk to people. Taylor Swift is my favorite singer. Though, Avril Lavigne is a close second. I think if you hate Miley Cyrus cuz of her pics, you're mean. eek Chocolate rocks! And I love my friends and family. Peace Out!  

GoGreenForMonkeys

Photography4Life

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:36 pm
Hey I'm Angelica. I was invited by I_Love_Lime_green and this guild looks like it's starting to take off! That's great. I love Selena Gomez. She's my fave Disney star. The others ar okay too though  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:38 pm
I hope everybody loves this guild! biggrin biggrin biggrin  

GoGreenForMonkeys

xXBraty ButterflyXx

Romantic Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:13 pm
Hey Im Kimi. im in 7th grade and i love to play on the computer, read (i do read a lot of love stories lol) ,and just so you know music is my life i cant live without it lol! lol biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:03 pm
kimichan1
Hey Im Kimi. im in 7th grade and i love to play on the computer, read (i do read a lot of love stories lol) ,and just so you know music is my life i cant live without it lol! lol biggrin biggrin

Welcome to the Guild!  

GoGreenForMonkeys

SuperSailorTsuki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:06 pm
i_love_lime_green
Hi, I'm Taylor. My favorite color is LIME GREEN! All the way! My BFF's name is Brianna. I love to talk to people. Taylor Swift is my favorite singer. Though, Avril Lavigne is a close second. I think if you hate Miley Cyrus cuz of her pics, you're mean. eek Chocolate rocks! And I love my friends and family. Peace Out!

Um I only didnt like Miley because she ruined the innocence of my little Cousin, but, now, I think shes ok, but Im not one of her biggest fans, I didnt update my about me thingy. I like some of her songs, like "The Climb", and "Breakout" I never hated Miley, I just didnt like her, now I kinda like her  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:45 pm
xMidnight_Star_
i_love_lime_green

Um I only didnt like Miley because she ruined the innocence of my little Cousin, but, now, I think shes ok, but Im not one of her biggest fans, I didnt update my about me thingy. I like some of her songs, like "The Climb", and "Breakout" I never hated Miley, I just didnt like her, now I kinda like her

Yeah and what do you mean she took her 'innocence'?  

GoGreenForMonkeys

SuperSailorTsuki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:48 pm
i_love_lime_green
xMidnight_Star_
i_love_lime_green

I dont know, after she saw the Vanity fair pictures and the other pictures like when she was getting really cuddly with ex-boyfriend, my cousin started learing things about life, and shes only 6  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:05 pm
xMidnight_Star_
i_love_lime_green
xMidnight_Star_
i_love_lime_green

I dont know, after she saw the Vanity fair pictures and the other pictures like when she was getting really cuddly with ex-boyfriend, my cousin started learing things about life, and shes only 6

oh  

GoGreenForMonkeys

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas