Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained
:[ Cronos and Nyx's Place ]: ~ :[ sailornorthstar ]: Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:25 pm
User Image

This journal is for sailornorthstar's use only. Only people with explicit permission may post. Dropping off of gifts is allowed. Please contact sailornorthstar if you would like to be able to post here.

User Image

:[ Name ]:
Cronos
:[ Gender ]:
Female
:[ Generation ]:
First
:[ Owner ]:
sailornorthstar
:[ Personality ]:
Friendly and kind though stuborn
:[ Likes ]:
Time traveling, being in the past, telling people about the past and well makeing friends in the past she also makes friends in the present
:[ Dislikes ]:
Rude people, people makeing fun of her abilitys, being told I told you do
:[ Current Abilities ]:
Time Traveling
:[ Associated Element(s) ]:
Time
:[ Weapons ]:
Hour Glass and Staff

User Image

User Image

:[ Name ]:
Nyx
:[ Gender ]:
female
:[ Generation ]:
second
:[ Owner ]:
sailornorthstar
:[ Personality ]:
none yet
:[ Likes ]:
none yet
:[ Dislikes ]:
none yet
:[ Current Abilities ]:
none yet
:[ Associated Element(s) ]:
none yet
:[ Weapons ]:
none yet

Pae'il (c) Antidia
Created by - Tiaphanu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:24 pm
Smiles ooh i have to written in you so long. I can not whait to tell you what happened well nothing relly but I am so happy i found my jurnal again. Lets see Lets starts off With whos in the Famialy

You got Chael She is an angel cool but a little over protective she knew sunny our owner te longerst befor she had to leave.

Then you got Me

And then we got Ra he is cool though has a thing for sib and tryign to eat him oh yeah they are both adults now i forgot. yeah they both grew up poor Ra you should have seen his face when he saw how Big sib is. he was so pale.

oh yeah there is Sibeiko or Sib for short I relly an srurprised he is not going after Ra for what Ra did to him as a child. I ,eam how many times Chael had to make Ra spit sib out.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:40 pm
The meaning of my name

Chronos
In Greek mythology, Chronos (often mystically confused with the Titan Cronus) was the personification of time. He emerged from the primordial chaos. He is often depicted as an elderly, gray-haired man with a long beard. His name actually means "Time" (χρονος in Greek), and is altenatively spelled Khronos, Chronos, Chronus (Latin version).

Some of the current English words which show a tie to khronos/chronos and the attachment to time are chronology, chronic, and chronicle.

Father Time is a mythical personification of time. He is usually depicted as an elderly bearded man, dressed in a robe, carrying an hourglass or other timekeeping device (representing time's constant movement). This image is culled from several sources, including the Holly King, the Celtic god of the dying year, and Chronos, the Greek god of time.

Because of their similarity in name as pertaining to parental figures, he is sometimes paired with Mother Nature as a married couple.

In various New Year's Eve customs, Father Time's image is used as the personification of the previous year (or "the Old Year"), who "hands over" the duties of time to the Baby New Year (or "the New Year"). In this case, his old age is emphasized (in particular, he may be depicted walking with the aid of a stick).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:46 pm
Family

Eclipse- Fae like me with black wings and is all black with two tatoos he kind of weird. he see,s to be scared he might hurt some one. I hope to be his friend. we are friends now he is relly friendly when you get though to him. We played chess and i gave him my belt. He is now my husband.

Apollo-Me and Eclipse's so he is yellow like me but has markings like his father his first word was mommy and he is so cute. he is a child right now and has these cool 2 colored wings he seems to give off a light from inside of him that eclipse can not absorb.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:54 pm
Art
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/sailornorthstar/coronuswr.jpg
me
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/sailornorthstar/onetest2.jpg
Ecipse

User Image
Egg me Sunny got me whan I was an egg was the First Pae found or so she was told

User Image
Me as a baby see I got an hourglass still Am I cute giggles

User Image
Me as an Adult

User Image
Peggie me with Eclipse

User Image
another Peggie me
I left my husband and son and Whent on a quest and when I left the mountian well
User Image
I hope Eclipse does not mind
User Image
I am now an elder I look a little different I hope I do not scare Eclipse away.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:40 pm
Met another Fae he is all dark and says he is dangerous
I think he needs a friend to help him. I relly do not beleve he is at all dangerous but if he is I can always time travel to get out of danger.
Any way I am still trying to talk to him.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:24 pm
I found out his name he is called Eclipse he is made up of darkness he seems to know very little but now i know why he only just came here.
I promised him that I will find him a light that will not be absorded by his staff even if I have to ask for an elders help to get it made. I will do it I promiced him that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:26 pm
Today me and eclipse when to see the ruins or whait that happened a while ago ooh opesses I mean today me and eclipse talked and I patted him on the back and I noticed he was surprised by my tuch I then found out no one else had ever tuched him befor.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:40 pm
ok magor update by me today me and eclipse whent tot he beach only to find babies there o we decided to go to the rofest and rest there for a bit. Well after some talking I gave eclipse ny belt and tyed it around his hand so that it would come off and that it would help him hold his staff at night.

also found out he does not know any thing about games so I think we are going to get a chess set and make it so that we do not have to use our eyes to play, Cool huh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:54 pm
Well I found a way for us to play It is a Chess set for the blind and I tought Eclipse all the peices and what they do though he seems to have a hard time playi ng the game I think he is doing well for a beginner.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:22 pm
Eclipse smiled. "Yes, even if it is only for a while. Is there somewhere you would like to go?" He asked Cronous as he checked her belt tie on his hand. Even with it there he had to make sure. Bad habbits, or good ones, never die.

((Thanlks I call it English 101 or boardom 101))

"I chose the game you chose were we go since I am up to go any were but in to the lake been there to many times by accedent." Seh watched as he looked at the belt. "If that ever come louse just tell me I will tye it again it will be no problem for me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:24 pm
So much has happened we went to a more secluded beach and well I showed Eclipse how to have a water fight he seemed to not understand why I splased him bt Ithink he gets it now. oh yeah I fell and he helped me up now we are headding tot he mountians I tuched him again and well he flinched I am ok with it I know it is hard for him but I have all the time in the world to help him.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:39 pm
1/31

Wolfs on mountian this is not good  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:27 pm
2/1
This is not getting any better me and Eclipse were trying to fly away when I got bit and fell to the ground eclipse fought away the wolf and then grabed my hand and he is trying to fly us both to safty  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:00 am
Eclipse helped me today I mean he helped me with my wound and he seemed to care for me a nd as we sattogether and well after we talked him and kissed me and well we we kissed kissed each other.

I love him  
:[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces