Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Star Trek or Star Wars? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trekkie or Jedi?
  Beam me up, Scotty!
  Luke, I am your father!
View Results

Chokolate Thief

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:48 pm
The big question currently at my school: Star Trek or Star Wars?  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:57 pm
Star Wars FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Epic Pwnr

Amoriel

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:09 pm
StarGate, pre-Atlantis ^^

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:25 pm
Star Trek baby! razz  

sky bunnydoodle

x--stevee--x

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:01 am
honestly i love both because i grew up watching both, but if i had to pick i would barley have to pick star wars.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:50 pm
STAR WARS all the way baby heart heart  

fictiveUniverse

Profitable Hunter

loIitoads

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:37 pm
As entertainment, Star Wars. However, as something to analyse in more depth, Star Trek is a lot more in depth.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:39 pm
Star Wars. I've invested a butt load of bank on Star Wars crap when I was younger. I also do own a few of the treky manuals for the Enterprise which I thought were pretty neat.  

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chokolate Thief

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:15 pm
Which do you think has more fans?  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:44 pm
Chokolate Thief
Which do you think has more fans?

I'd iamgine it's Star Wars because most people enjoy the films, and Star Trek has less respect from the media.  

loIitoads

CandycaneRockstAr

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:59 pm
Well, my pick if for star wars. Star Wars is a phenomenon and is more well liked by alot of people. I have never really been a big star trek fan, though I must admit that I truly loved the movie. I saw it twice because I enjoyed it sooo much.. but still ,star wars is jsut soo much better... no offense to the hottie spock!  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:18 pm
CandycaneRockstAr
Well, my pick if for star wars. Star Wars is a phenomenon and is more well liked by alot of people. I have never really been a big star trek fan, though I must admit that I truly loved the movie. I saw it twice because I enjoyed it sooo much.. but still ,star wars is jsut soo much better... no offense to the hottie spock!

Star Trek is an equally big, if not bigger phenomenon. The original series was popular across the board, not just in the nerdy sector. Also, its message of unity, hope and friendship is a lot better than Star Wars basic lack of any moral framework beyond 'dictators bad!' Take into account that Star Trek had the first black/white kiss on television, and you've got a show with a lot of impact there.  

loIitoads

Black-Ninja01

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:35 am
I think that star wars is better, but the new star wars movie was amazing and might just change my mind  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:32 pm
I love both, but if I had to choose, I'd pick Star Trek. It's more realistic as far as dealing with Earth and other planets. Earth is never mentioned in Star Wars. But I love the outlandish fantasy of Star Wars. I think if you are a die hard sci-fi fan you probably love both for their own contibutions.  

Atomic Pixie7

loIitoads

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:50 pm
Atomic Pixie7
I love both, but if I had to choose, I'd pick Star Trek. It's more realistic as far as dealing with Earth and other planets. Earth is never mentioned in Star Wars. But I love the outlandish fantasy of Star Wars. I think if you are a die hard sci-fi fan you probably love both for their own contibutions.

Star Wars isn't set in the same galazy or time period, plus an geocentric model of sci fi doesn't make it more realistic, just more obsessed with humans.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff