Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [28]~ New ~
I'm New... Any Advice? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help me?
  yes
  no
View Results

g8r_gurl619

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:52 am
hey everyone. I am sort of new to gaia. Can anyone give me some good advice for on here? I have been playing for... I think about a month.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:15 pm
get to know the marketplace better ummm post a lot visit rally meet new people  

Fallen Girl 27

Maho_Beauty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:33 pm
make sure you post alot...and take you time making good friends on gaia  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:24 pm
im about 3 weeks old on this thing... so anything you know is all i know, or less lol. have fun!  

yelluhjelluh

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

cloudyspider

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:19 pm
I've been on for about a week lol, I guess my advice is to just work with what you've got ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:41 pm
ive been on for about a year and i suggest getting as many friends as you can on other websites to join here as well as being nice to people and considerate  

Kudlz

Dark Lord Frosty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:09 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:27 am
join guilds.... post a lot.... go to marketplace.... buy ... sell.... make lot of friends.... play the games.... a lot.... its easy n fun....  

mage solo

NekoBoySlave

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:56 pm
dont waste your gold on useless thing XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:27 pm
I've been here for about a year i think.
#1. thing is to be careful about the links you click on, and never give your password. Post, Vote in polls, Marketplace, urmmm......Take time making new friends, Quest, Journal, Comments, Selling ((Now you can only sell from your inventory.)) Games. These, ((Starting from Post)) Are ways to get gold. There is more, but this is all I can think of at the time. Starting at #1. will keep your account safe from being hacked. Other ways: Never give info such as:
User name, Pass word, and E-mail.
In other words, you can fill out a hacking report if you do get hacked.
I hope this helped.

The Armless Lady

Tipper

Aj Boi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:36 am
Ummmmmm well ive only been on about two months but well make friends but try to get close to some because it makes it all worth it.....and ummmmmmm dont ask people for gold unless you know them like in rl....and ummmmmm well have funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. mrgreen burning_eyes ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:14 pm
Take everything slow and make lists easy!  

LilSnowBird

thegirlnextdoor_X

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:03 am
take ur time making frands wen in rally or skittles world u dont want 2 make the wrong 1s lol and just like surf around and ull get gold or go 2 aquarium and post replys and u can get gold on that 2 i hope u have fun!!! o and dont get into trouble cuz people can report u lol
g8r_gurl619
hey everyone. I am sort of new to gaia. Can anyone give me some good advice for on here? I have been playing for... I think about a month.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:47 pm
Ive only been on here for like a day..
So yah..  

McAfee 2003

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:33 am
explore all of the sites and don't forget to have fun and remember....its a game!!!! xd  
[28]~ New ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff