Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
TODAY'S WORD/BIBLE STUDY Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maho_Beauty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:43 pm
Dear gaians & guild mates,

I have been meaning to do something for a long time but I was too afraid!!! This is something that was placed in my heart and one of my co-workers bless me with all the time!!!

Now I know that we all come from different backgrounds, cultures, and countries....but I would like to share this with you....everytime I can get online....its a daily devotional....

what that consist of is scriptures from the bible....now you can read but you don't have to respond...

The Rules Are As Follow:
Dont bump this thread
Dont spam it or scam it
Dont use profane language
Dont use graphic picturing
Dont be rude to people who take this seriously
These rules apply to VP's -Members
I can't ban vp's but I will sure talk to Bigman about it
Now for you others I will ban you so fast it will make your head spin
Let's have respect for others and ourselves and have fun!!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:53 pm
(Colossians 3:13 *NKJV)
NKJV= NEW KING JAMES VERSION

Bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, If anyone has a complaint against another: even as Christ forgave you, so you must do.

Everone knows that forgiving another is hard for us to do at times, but when we remember how very much GOD has forgiven us: it becomes much less difficult to do. After all, just thinking about GOD's tremendous Love and Forgiveness can help us to forgive and love each other.

So as God's Children we should: not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary bessing, knowing, that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing. (1 Peter 3:9)

Maho_Beauty
Crew

Maho_Beauty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:18 pm
When the morning stars sang together, And all the sons of God shouted for joy? (Job 38:7 *NKJV)  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:20 am
John 1:6
"A man named John was sent by God"

Well that's all I know from the bible xP
I don't care anyway  

notorious-1

VioletKitty4

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:35 pm
He who ignores discipline comes to poverty and shame, but whoever heeds correction is honored. proverb 12; 18 =^-^= heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:23 pm
lol you blieve in a mythical thing...  

Zomb_Sithius

Guitarist_dude 2

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:13 pm
One day, a man was about to leave for work when he saw a kitten stuck in a tree. Feeling sorry for the kitten, he tried to get it out of the tree. Lacking a ladder, he tried to coax the cat with food. That didn't work, so he tied the tree to his truck an pulled down the top down close enough to get the poor kitten. As he approached the tree, the rope snapped at the cat disappeared into the blue. Later that night at church, he saw an old woman who hated cats. She told him a wonderful story. "My granddaughter was begging for a cat, so i told her to go out side and pray for a cat. So she took a pillow outside and began to pray. As I watched her, a small black dot appeared in the sky and landed on the pillow. My granddughter picked it up and I saw that it was a cat. She told me ' Look! Grandma, God gave me a kitten!' I was so surprised that we kept it."

Today, I urge you all to pray without ceasing because even though it may not seem like it, God is listening and He does answer your prayers.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:32 pm
notorious-1
Zomb_Sithius
lol you blieve in a mythical thing...
I completely deny the concept of god or any creator
You COULD consider me an atheist but I have no religion and no beliefs the idea of one almighty creator is completely false as if there was an "ALMIGHTY ONE AND ONLY!" then I WILL BE KILLED THE VERY SECOND I POST THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do the suicide bombers SUICIDE WITH A BOMB???? Oh.. Because god told them to... WHY DID THOSE PRIESTS RAPE THOSE CHILDREN?????? God told them to..... WHEN I DIE IT WILL BE BECAUSE I SAID SO NOT SOME LIE THAT IS AGAINST THEIR OWN LAW!!!!!
That is another reason why we are created equal yet this all loving god allowed us to create slavery and such like that FREE WILL MY a**! There is no peace without war because if one didn't exist the other has no purpose...

1ST OF ALL I DIDN'T KNOW THAT PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY POST IN THIS THREAD....I JUST THOUGHT FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE ALMIGHTY!!! WOULD COME AND JUST READ A LITTLE AND SO ON AND SO FOURTH!!! THIS THREAD IS NOT INTENDED TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE ITS A THREAD FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THE WORD..THAT IS WHY IT IS CALLED BIBLE STUDY!!!

notorious-1, I KNOW THAT YOU ARE YOUNG AND YOU HAVE NOT REALLY BEEN OUT THERE IN THE WORLD....CURRENTLY THERE IS SOMEONE TAKING CARE OF YOUR NEEDS....YOU DONT PAY BILLS NOR DO HAVE TO PAY FOR SCHOOL OUT OF YOUR POCKET...I WAS ONCE LIKE YOU AND DIDN'T BELIEVE!!!
NOW THIS IS A SEVERE WARNING NO CURSE WORDS IN MY THREAD!!!
I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE AND I AM NOT PLAYING....LIKE IT SAYS ABOVE NO PROFANE LANGUAGE...I DONT CARE ABOUT BIGMAN AND THE DOCTOR GETTING MAD AT ME!!! I AM NO HAVING ANY DISRESPECT IN THIS GUILD...BUT ESP IN THIS THREAD!!!!

Maho_Beauty
Crew

Maho_Beauty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:55 pm
THE LORD IS GRACIOUS AND FULL OF COMPASSION, SLOW TO ANGER AND GREAT IN MERCY. THE LORD IS GOOD TO ALL, AND HIS TENDER MERCIES ARE OVER ALL HIS WORKS(PSALMS 145:8-9)  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:50 pm
wow....the story about prayer and the kitten was amazing!  

xxChocolateAndHoneyxx

Maho_Beauty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:53 pm
Kitt_Katt PhD
wow....the story about prayer and the kitten was amazing!

it really was!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:18 pm
"You must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your Christian hope, always be ready to explain it. But do this in a gentle and respectful way. Keep your conscience clear..." peter 3:15-16

i think its great that we are sharing the word of God but i do believe that we need not to (in a way) beat ppl with the "Jesus bat" lol... i know so many that don't understand God becuz some1 in their life tried to share God but instead pushed them away... i just hope every1 here knows that God loves u and wants a relationship with u... heart  

VioletKitty4

notorious-1

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:14 am
I'm not arguing my current position but stating that "a**" is not considered a curse word where I'm at even my teacher says worse things they are more concerned about the word "******" which I don't say anyway my teacher says that all the time also other words they literally scream it when it comes to that. I goto a public school so I wouldn't have to pay for school anyway.
As for my current position I will wait it out because rules are rules thats fine ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:11 pm
Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. Deuteronomy 6;5  

Holykittystar4

[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces