Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Angels or Demons? -Prizes on last page- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:47 pm
User Image

How to play:
1. Choose a side: Angels or Demons.
2. Explain why you chose that side.
3. Fill out the form below.

Team:
Why:

Rules:
1. Once you have posted, you are unable to edit or delete, at all! I will know if you have edited or deleted the post. I'm Soupy, I'm not stupid... Well actually-Do know I shall be looking for Angels/Demons to be related to the real world. Common things that can relate to the real world.
There will be two winners in this contest: a winner for the angels and for the demons.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:38 pm
Team:Angles

Why:I choose the angles. I chose the angles because they are a group of digimon that help digimon. They are pure of heart and love all digimon. Even if the demons make havick and cause mayham, the angles stay calm and solve the problem. They even think that the demons have good hearts but they were always picked on and turned evil! You see...demons are virus digimons. But not all virus digimon are bad. like they help vaccine digimon have the world to make full peace! Even I'll admit that some angles are bad! But even so it is said that all evil comes great hope. Thank you for your time.  

KiroMishima
Crew

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:44 pm
Team: Angels

Why:
First of all, I see myself more angelic than demonic. I also think the angels look mighty pimpin'....Also, the demons are rather crude, and tend to stick to "your mother" jokes. The angels have hope to more joke originality! scream  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:46 pm
Why? Angelic Digimon are way cooler than the demonic ones, that and they're less mainstream now-a-days.  

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Torch the Archangel

8,175 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:51 pm
Angels, as for why, you should be able to answer that by yourself. Of course on the off chance you can't *points at user name* I am Torch the Archangel and not not like "Let's all go torch an Archangel" but more like "I am an Archangel, and my name is Torch."  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:59 pm
Team: Demon Team
Why:
Why not? I mean, it's very simple. You can't say you're changing the world if you have rules for it. Changing a world means caos, whiping out everything that is planned to merge something new. There is no good or bad side, but there exists majority. If there is 1 demon and 2 angels, the bad guys will be the demon, but that doesn't means that demons are bad.

The things angels want is peace, a thing that demons want too but in a way that isn't aproved by the angel side who is majority. There is also a speaking error: If there is a majority of demons, where "caos" means peace, the "peace" will be caos. We live in an angel word, so "caos" will be caos and "peace" will be peace. The truth I live goes against the angel peace, so I live in caos.

The abilities of the demons are better because...

1. They can attack and defend, angels only use their abilities when they have to defend something.
2. The darknes challenges you to find the light, while light will always be the same, it only changes when it's attacked by darkness.
3. Being a demon is more easier than being an angel because you don't have to convince yourself of being good, you just only can be yourself.
4. You follow the rules of another, but you can change them because there is open-minding.
5. You can be anything as a demon: A shadow, the night, a digimon, a human, you can be light or darkness.

The powers of angels aren't better because...

1. They only reach their maximum in a tense situation.
2. They can't pretend to be a demon easly.
3. They don't fight for a better tomorrow, they defend what they have now.
4. You have to think like the others, or you are a demon.

The demons are better because the want a change, they find the peace.

Join demons for the change!!!!  

wardigiman

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:35 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Team: Angel
Why: Cause if they told a yo mama joke to me it be more effective to use a light base attack then a dark base attack on Demons. yes it that simple. no deep philosophy or that crap. the yo mama joke been said and it time to rumble. just cause im an angel doesn't mean i cant fight (For proof, please go through digimon season one and watch the fight between Angewomon and LadyDevimon)

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:27 am
Team: Demons
Why: Demons because their goal is the same as the Angel's basically. But due to their views on how to achieve their goal, they named one "good" and one "evil." Demons and Angels want to achieve some form of peace whether it be peace by compromising and non-violent resolutions, or achieving peace by fear and destruction. Either way is both ending up to the same thing, achieving peace. Are all demons evil? No, that is just a stereotype. Demons could be good and kind just like everyone else and Angels could be mean and destructive also. They just catergorize the two by these sort of stereotypes.
Demons in a way is some sort of anti-hero. They might be cold and heartless on the outside, but deep inside, their heart is pure, it's just how they defend themselves from getting emotionally/mentally hurt. Just like with people, they have different personalities depending on who's with them, and their surroundings. Not all Demons are bad, some can give miracles just like Angels. Power-hungry? Ain't all digimon like that from time to time? There's the dragons, the beasts, the plants, the machines, etc. And yes, all types of digimon get corrupted also, but why just call them demons?
I still by the Demon Side because they are just like every other digimon, just different. Like back than with the segregation, how the blacks were treated differently due to their color. Demons shouldn't be treated differently from Angels just because they look more demonic. Remember, it's the inside that counts (:  

Teh Ace of Shades

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:46 am
Team: Angels!!
Why: Well my favourite type of digimon in the shows and in the games are angels [holy], my favourite digimon is MagnaAngemon, plus in the first series angemon kicked devimon's a**!!! One must always remember that the demon digimon lose in every season, always trying to take over the world and such...I mean no wonder people are afraid of demons, they want to kill us all!!! and they seem to suck at comebacks...angels are soooo much better!! Go angels!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:13 am
Why: Angels are more conserved and think things through. Demons come off on power by going wild with only the instinct to fight. A demon would set the world on fire just to watch it burn. They want to peace they only want suffering. In many ways this opinion is a double edged sword, they often are killed in the midst of their own scheming. For those who call demons anti-heroes, I ask where the hero part is. Anti Heroes are selfish and cruel but usually end up doing something remotely good in the end. Yet demons do no acts of heroism they only help themselves. I realize what defines a hero isn’t quite clear but I would say a hero is somebody who does a selfless act. I’ve never heard of a selfless demon only a selfish one. Angels existed before demons did, Lucifer is a fallen angel in christian religions. Demons hate humanity, they want to see us wiped out for no other reason then the fact that we exist. For those who accuse angels for having black and white opinions I don’t label digimon on their side only their actions. Since when were devimon, Myotismon and other digimon like that even remotely good guys. They manipulated others to carry out there own will and were willing to crush anybody in there way. Angels have many things demons will never have, friends, trust and courage. (Yeah I know that sounds lame bear with me). Most demons crave power not out of hate or wanting of peace but of fear for their own demise. What is peace? I guess wiping out humanity would end up in peace but is that the kind of peace you want. Demons don’t want peace, they want the opposite Chaos, Destruction, Grief. These emotions feed them and make them stronger. Angels work the opposite they fight to protect. Angels do not fight the darkness because they fear it, they fight to protect the light. Peace shouldn’t be a world filled with light or blanketed by darkness. Peace should be a world in balance light and dark.

Secondly angels are cooler than demons. In my opinion its more badass to win at last second in a turnaround then just to dominate the entire fight. Also Sephiroth who is one of the most badass villains of all time is the one winged ANGEL not the one winged demon. Most demons are just fallen angels anyway lucemon, devimon and the rest because they weren’t good enough to be angels.  

ilinkzeldi

gstyle818

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:54 am
Team biggrin emons
Why:Cause I felt like joining the Demons,no big reason.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:49 pm
Why: I chose the angels because I consider myself to be one of the good guys so to stay true with my belief I picked the Angels. Also, since I do have a Patamon who turns into an angel I have to stick with my buddy on the Angel's side.  

Jchiquilin93

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:40 pm
Type: Demons
Why?

Demons are clearly the superior choice between angles and demons. Demons are the reason that there is good, demons are proactive, and demons are honest.

The first point for demons is the whole good vs. evil debate. Everyone knows that demons are considered evil and angels are considered good. Well let me ask you something. Can there ever truly be good if there is no evil? Of course not, for anything to have any meaning there needs to be contrast. Without demons to be evil then the angels wouldn’t be good. In fact with out demons causing strife, misery, and sorrow then we wouldn’t ever be happy, because we would have nothing to be happy about. Demons create the contrast that is needed for good an evil to exist.

Demons are proactive. Everyone knows the only way to win anything is to attack. Demons attack, angels just hang around at home twiddling there thumbs waiting to protect anything the demons attack. Demons are out there winning the war because they are out attacking and gaining ground.

Demons are honest, with themselves. There is no inner turmoil or confused emotions. They know that everything they do is for them, as it is with everyone in the world. Angels are self-righteous and think that they are in fact everything good and righteous, when they do everything so they feel good.

Now why angels are the wrong choice. They are self-righteous, angels are pro-genocide, and angels are to blind to see what they are doing.

Angels are self-righteous. They think they are the ultimate good and everything else is evil and below them. They can never consider the opinion of others, because the angels think they are right. Demons know that other ideas should be used, even if they steal them.

Angels are pro-genocide. As you know the only way to destroy evil is to destroy every single person that ever lived. Demons just want to rule and as long as they rule they could careless who lives, unlike angels. They are all about having the prefect world, which also means killing everyone.

Angels rarely see what they are doing is wrong. They don’t because they are to busy being self-righteous and waiting for demons to attack. A demon always knows what will happen after they release their dark plan, unless they are idiots but those are just a whole other debate.

So as you can see, for the reasons I have written the best choice is demons.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:06 pm
Team: Demons
Why: By abiding by the holy way or the right way, one is tied down by red tape, which will only prolong their quest and dreams. To reach ones goal, one must stop at nothing to acheive it and let no one get in the way. The only possible choice here is the demon way.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:13 pm
User Image

Wow... You guys are giving me deep things, but I already see the two winners, unless anyone can top that. I shall give 4 hours left until this contest ends.

Soupy~<3

User Image  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas