Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply Memorable Threads (a.k.a. Recycling Bin)
The 5,000th Post, Pool Party rp anyone?(chance to win 500g)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like roleplaying?
  Yes
  No...
  Maybe
  Never tried it
View Results

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:50 am
It's the 5,000th post! We reached our goal! Next up, for our new goal, 6,000 posts. To celebrate this rare occasion, first person to post on the second page of this topic will win 500 gold. No bumping though, just roleplaying.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:54 am
Catt relaxed on a lounge chair by the pool, basking in the sunlight. Her stomach growled, so she got up and walked to a nearby table with an umbrella and chairs, and picked from a variety of desserts. Of course, chocolate cake would be here, are they trying to tempt me?
Catt picked up her fork and started eating the cake hungrily. She heard a sound of footsteps nearby.
"Hello, anyone there? You can come join the party if you want!" Catt said invitingly.

katt725
Vice Captain

CampoZmb

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:05 pm
i count as the 2nd person?? question  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:59 pm
Um, I meant on the following page, sorry. But do keep posting, please join in the rp if you want to.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Miss Lillian Van Dort

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:43 am
My Character's Bio First!

User Image

Full Name: Ryuka Torilynn Minami
Background: Ryuka was born to Ashley Jemma Rose and Shintaro Masato Minami therefore making Ryuka Japanese-American. She has 1 older sister, Lina and 1 younger sister named Pearl. She usually spends time with her 7th twin cousins Sayuri and Yue Kitoko (which are my Nightmare and Corpse Bride fancharacters =3) who are 8 years old. Ryuka is a dancer (hip-hop) and cheerleader (she's not spoiled or snobby or a slut or anything) who loves music and anime.
Likes: Anime, Dancing, Sports, Music, Singing, Reading, Her Sisters, Her Cousins, Pool Parties, Using The Internet, and Sunny Days.
Dislikes: Sluts, Snobs, Artichokes, Being Bored, and Bullies
Favorite Anime (s): Sailor Moon, Pretear, Chance Pop Sensation, and Peach Girl
Favorite Manga (s): Fruits Basket, Haruhi Suzumiya, Special A, and Beauty Pop
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Movie: Another Cinderella Story
Favorite Artists: Ciarra, Taylor Swift, The Cheetah Girls, Shakira, and Gwen Stefani
Favorite Book: Coraline
Quote: "I'm So Happy I Could Flip In The Air!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:07 am
Ryuka was walking home from school. She had to stay after school because of detention. She got detintion for chewing gum in class. She walked past the house of Catt, one of the girls at school. She seemed to be having a huge pool party. Ryuka entered through the gates inside. There was a lot of people having fun. She thought she saw Sayuri, her little cousin.

"Sayuri!" said Ryuka. "Sayuri what are you doing here?"

"My best friend's sister decided to take me over here because she got invited to the pool party," said Sayuri.

"Where's Yue?" asked Ryuka.

"She's at home with mom," replied Sayuri.

"Oh," said Ryuka. "She knows Catt?"

"Huh?" said Sayuri.

"Does your best friend's sister know Catt?" said Ryuka.

"Yeah," said Sayuri.

Sayuri's best friend, Madison and her older sister Liua entered.

"Hey," said Liua. "You must be Ryuka, Sayuri's older cousin.

Ryuka talked with Liua as Sayuri and Madison splashed around in the pool  

Miss Lillian Van Dort

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:50 pm
Catt finished her cake and drank some fresh lemonade. She noticed Liua talking to Ryuka, a schoolmate. She sat down at the edge of the pool and put her feet in the water, feeling immediately refreshed from the summer day's heat.
"Hey Ryuka, Liua, wanna get in the water? It really is hot today..." Catt said, hoping they'd come over where she was.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:17 pm
"Sure," said Ryuka.

Liua shrugged and followed.

Sayuri and Madison were already in there with them.

"Hey Madison," said Sayuri. "Follow me".

Ryuka, Liua, and Catt talked while Sayuri lead Madison into a strange path.  

Miss Lillian Van Dort

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:48 pm
Catt glanced around during a break in the conversation.
"Hey, where'd the other two go?" Catt asked suddenly when she noticed they had left.
She got up and started looking around the yard for them, but they were nowhere to be found.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:39 pm
sagwa sat in a chair, she peered over her book she was recintly reading, watching the people talk and wander by. she was wearing a oversized shirt over her swim suit, never really likeing to show much skin. she liked to watch the people wander by since she had just moved here and catt was the only person she knew.  

XsagwaX

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:44 pm
Catt gave up the search before she ever even truly started.
Oh well, it seems pointless now... Catt went over to a small table with an umbrella shielding the cold drinks and food from the sun. She grabbed herself a milkshake and some french fries and began snacking eagerly on them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:34 pm
((It may just be truly getting into spring, but a pool party rp is great year-round... plus, why pass up a chance to win 500 gold?))

Catt finished her french fries and decided to swim for a bit in the refreshing water. She ran to the edge and did a cannonball, hoping she wasn't soaking any of the party preparations in the process. She surfaced and swam a couple of laps, then hung out by the edge of the pool.
I wonder where everyone went...

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Memorable Threads (a.k.a. Recycling Bin)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games