Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [7]~ Competitions ~
Free gold up to 300 to 5,00000 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPunk Rocker19Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:04 pm
Its is all free all my gold is given away to ppl who mostly want it if you beg thats NO for you if you send me a PM and tell me i might pick you i always do it and the ppl who sent me PM won all the time more then this most of the times.......

rules: No begging
Yes PM
Yes Comments
Yes Text
Yes email  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:07 pm
So.. we just PM, comment, text, or email you and you give us gold? Or are you seeking out certain individuals (like winners or whatever you'd like to call them)? oO;  

ahmayzin sam

Gotham Blackmask

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:52 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OT: Almost finished downloading GMOD pack, Half-Life Renaissance.
I'm confused too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Profile|Comment|Message

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:22 pm
XxPunk Rocker19Xx
Its is all free all my gold is given away to ppl who mostly want it if you beg thats NO for you if you send me a PM and tell me i might pick you i always do it and the ppl who sent me PM won all the time more then this most of the times.......

Yes PM
Yes Comments
Yes Text
Yes email

i cant text or email but i will till get gold right?  

Abstinence II

Tipsy Fatcat

Tami77

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:40 pm
sooo mostly ur quiting gaia and giving gold to us?? THANKZ!!!! ^w^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:46 pm
the gold would help me and my friend alot thanks if you give it to me and it is fine if you dont there are alot of entrys i think  

monajm500

vipermouse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:58 pm
me needs help with gold plz any amount will do thank u  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:44 pm
That would help out a lot.  

Radiant_Love846

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

Moeru Genkaku

Quotable Informer

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:22 am
lol wow the gold stakes r high, u must either be quitting or rich as heck. lol but ya even tho my avatar looks like i rich, i aint so ya the gold would help me get infernal spirit. hasta la cheez-its!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:01 am
hi  

evil-mayo

Hilarious Vampire

Joseph_Gort_For_Life 123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:06 pm
XxPunk Rocker19Xx

heart i really want to do this not just because of the gold because i think you are friendly

Yes PM
Yes Comments
Yes Text
Yes email

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:16 pm
i dont really want gold i want to be your friend  

Joseph_Gort_For_Life 123

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:30 pm
User Image

It would be really helpful if you donated. :] Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:05 pm
Giving gold away really helps me  

Naiuki-san

Tipsy Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

HolyStrawberryKisses

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:08 pm
I need a bit of gold. Donate please, goes off to pm you!  
[7]~ Competitions ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff